Techniques to find World Class Regens.

Some real good regens popped up at the start of the second season. Aston villa got their hands on this real good french regen and snapped him up for 13 mil. He was 20 years old. What is the age limit for regens anyways? But i got some decent regens in the English leagues. A young Exeter striker who scored 40+ goals & 20+ assists in 40+ appearances in his 1st season in the youth league.

i do what fourfourtwo said, but i don't search by value, i search by attributes.
e.g.
search for players no older than 18, that have dribbling of 18, or another desirable attribute like finishing 17.
or combine a few stats lower down like finishing, technique and composure. you can find great players this way too.

Hi, new here and I have a question.

Because I'm managing a low team (Bury) and don't have enough money to compensate the team back with these youngsters, How am I going to get regens another way? Just wait for a whole new season for a new batch of regens under my U18 squad or what?

Some real good regens popped up at the start of the second season. Aston villa got their hands on this real good french regen and snapped him up for 13 mil. He was 20 years old. What is the age limit for regens anyways? But i got some decent regens in the English leagues. A young Exeter striker who scored 40+ goals & 20+ assists in 40+ appearances in his 1st season in the youth league.

They appear at the age of 15 I believe. It's hard to tell of there potential at that age sometimes.

Hi, new here and I have a question.

Because I'm managing a low team (Bury) and don't have enough money to compensate the team back with these youngsters, How am I going to get regens another way? Just wait for a whole new season for a new batch of regens under my U18 squad or what?

You will have to loan them, this way you will have a good player in your team, and possibly sneak in a future buying fee in there?

Although, I believe that you do not have to pay conpensation for players over the age of 18, or perhaps it's 20.. Either way, try your luck with older regens. :)

What i do is search for players at most age 20, and then set the contract status to youth. Seeing as all regens come in on youth contracts.

Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Time management techniques

Best regards.

Last edited: