The 21st Century Legends Tactic Testing League (Back by Popular Demand)

What are the most commonly faced default tactics

• Total voters
Will have you thought about maybe using a template with the editor to create a team that is not weak but not brilliant like the legends are, I am testing My own tactic but a tweaked version of it using the same template that you employ (instant Result and Assistant Manager does Everything) and I'm steam rolling the majority of sides and I cant help thinking that maybe this is because the legends side is so good rather than my tactic being good.

Maybe an idea for the next project.

Or duplicate the team so every team has the legends? Would that work? Don't really use the editor but if every team had the exact same quality players it might make a difference

Hey Will, like I just mention on Mr. L testing thread:

If I can make a recommendation...you can run the tactic that you test twice and take an average, that should give you a broader idea.

Given that it will take longer but it will stop people for ******** and moaning (well as much as possible, but there will still be one or two).

please vote on the poll, thanks.

PS you can vote for multiple tactics.

Last edited:
This thread give you one more prove, that there is no near attacking beast like danilo.

Thanks for testing will :)

Tactic is solid at the back again :) if I could squeeze in some more goals like danilo that would be exciting

Tactic is solid at the back again :) if I could squeeze in some more goals like danilo that would be exciting

I think that should be your mission ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

danilo att and your def now that would be some tac

Hey Will would appreciate it if you could test my tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...dise-bringing-back-lone-striker-25-goals.html

Use the attached version. I would request you to not let Assistant manager set OI's since the tactic has pre-set OI's. I am also curious as to how that worked out for the tactics already tested. Like most have them set OIs and others dont, but you said you let the Assistant manger set OI's. Does it make a difference?

P.S. mine isnt actually a plug'n'play tactic.. so interested to see how it may play out

Last edited:
hi will . the new version of locksmith tactic released. can you try it ??

Will1981, thank you very much for your work! You help me find a better tactic 14.3.1 for my team. Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia.

Last edited:
Hey Will would appreciate it if you could test my tactic.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...dise-bringing-back-lone-striker-25-goals.html

Use the attached version. I would request you to not let Assistant manager set OI's since the tactic has pre-set OI's. I am also curious as to how that worked out for the tactics already tested. Like most have them set OIs and others dont, but you said you let the Assistant manger set OI's. Does it make a difference?

P.S. mine isnt actually a plug'n'play tactic.. so interested to see how it may play out

one of the best tactics i've ever used, u should try this one

one of the best tactics i've ever used, u should try this one
Thanks mate. From your experience what would you suggest would be a better tac for this testing? Deep or Final tac?