The American Revolution (BAP Story) - Foundation Thread

Even worse after the mention of Smizzo splitting up....and now we'll never know what happened!!

Well, I've got my 3rd be a pro game starting soon...

/shameless bump

Still, anyone interested from here gets a reservation :D

Well, I've got my 3rd be a pro game starting soon...

/shameless bump

Still, anyone interested from here gets a reservation :D

Looking forward to it starting, and seeing the rise to fame of Lionel Zidanaldobrimovic!!

Sorry lads been mad busy with work and kind of held a grudge after my last post failed. I'm going traveling Monday for 3 weeks would anyone be up for continuing this if I gave them the save file?

Sorry lads been mad busy with work and kind of held a grudge after my last post failed. I'm going traveling Monday for 3 weeks would anyone be up for continuing this if I gave them the save file?

Wish I could, but don't think I'd have time to unfortunately. Originally I thought I might be able to, but I usually have my daughter during the day, so not sure how much time I'd have to get the updates done etc.

Wish I could, but don't think I'd have time to unfortunately. Originally I thought I might be able to, but I usually have my daughter during the day, so not sure how much time I'd have to get the updates done etc.

No worries mate thanks for replying. If worse comes to worse it just goes on a long-*** postponement although if this is the case I'll definitely do a larger update by Monday as a kind of mid-season finale. :p