The American Revolution (BAP Story) - Foundation Thread

Decent enough season, but could be better. 0 yellows and 1 red seems rather strange though.

Just noticed my player has Jake Johnson in the same team, hope we'll be able to help each other next season!
I'm disappointed to have seen my attitude was abysmal :p It's funny too because I'm English and I'm playing for "New England"!

I'm hoping for some more first team football and breaking into the INTL team than sit in the u20s for 1 game >.<

Also Tezz, can you write some individual accolades and awards? Or even a 5 a side team of the year! It'd be great to give more attention to all the players than just the strikers :p!

Maybe even show the top scorer list and the stats for the league and such and where the teams finished =b

Last edited:
Just noticed that Smith and Skizzo are once again playing along side each other... SMIZZO is reborn!!!! ;)

Also Tezz, can you write some individual accolades and awards? Or even a 5 a side team of the year! It'd be great to give more attention to all the players than just the strikers :p!

Maybe even show the top scorer list and the stats for the league and such and where the teams finished =b

Will definitely try to get more detailed posts out. Was just trying to get the first update out as it was starting to drag out and I didn't want this to become of them storys that never gets followed up on!

**** Tezzz, thats one huuuge resolution lol. What is it, it's beyond 1920x1080 for sure?

It's a pretty sick *** computer I bought for my video editing.

iMac (Retina 5K, 270inch)
5120 x 2880

Going to get an update out tonight lads. Stay tuned!

I've literally spent about an hour doing a decent post for the end of season 2 update and when I uploaded the attachment images it replaced the post with just the images and I couldn't undo. ******* **** **** **** bag

Last edited:
I've literally spent about an hour doing a decent post for the end of season 2 update and when I uploaded the attachment images it replaced the post with just the images and I couldn't undo. ******* **** **** **** bag

Hahah, ****! If you need any help with creative writing I can assist with that :)

Gawddamnit Tezzz!

Still, looking forward to the next update, added to the list including Half-Life 3 and Firefly Season 2...

Gawddamnit Tezzz!

Still, looking forward to the next update, added to the list including Half-Life 3 and Firefly Season 2...

Constantly refreshing for the past few days for the next update.. Really got me antsy, I feel to make my own in all fairness but I've no clue how haha

Even worse after the mention of Smizzo splitting up....and now we'll never know what happened!!