The American Revolution (BAP Story) - Foundation Thread

End Of Season 1

View attachment 284074

MLS Winners

View attachment 284076

LA Galaxy

Summary
Hans Christian Pederson scored 15 goals in his debut season, the most out of any other player. It was a season to remember for Philip Jennings who produced an impressive consistent rating of 7 or above. John Cheah has had a terrible debut season picking up an incredible 6 injuries including a broken toe, a twisted ankle and a pulled hamstring and failed to make a single appearance for his club.

There have been no transfer movement from any player.

Individual stat screen shots are attached.

Gaizka Alonso ain't in Kansas anymore... oh wait xD

Still, 20(3) games, 10 goals at the age of 16 shows pretty much 1st choice and scoring :D

Edit: Plus 4 U20 caps for the USA and 2 goals... not bad at all.

Nice season for Callum seeing as he is 16 in that season with 30( 6 ) games 1 goal 6 assists from CM/DM seems fairly good and 5 apps for the full national team WOOHOO

27 games isn't bad for the 1st season! And 6 goals is good as well! 2 apps for the US already... :O

5 caps and the most apps of anyone? I'll absolutely take that, get in Geoff Free!

26 starts for NYC & 4 U20 caps not a bad first year at all.

10 yellow cards. Atta boy get stuck in son!

813414d1428521662-american-revolution-bap-story-foundation-thread-screen-shot-2015-04-08-20.23.49.png

Despite creating and running the game I've only just got around to having a good look at each of the players. My player to watch is this absolute giant. He is 6 foot 6 and has 16 Jumping. You absolute BEAST!

813414d1428521662-american-revolution-bap-story-foundation-thread-screen-shot-2015-04-08-20.23.49.png

Despite creating and running the game I've only just got around to having a good look at each of the players. My player to watch is this absolute giant. He is 6 foot 6 and has 16 Jumping. You absolute BEAST!

Wow! He's a monster!!! 3 goals in 2 games for the NT as well!

**** Tezzz, thats one huuuge resolution lol. What is it, it's beyond 1920x1080 for sure? Also, fun fact, height of the player doesn't matter when you consider how good in the air he will be. He can be 150cm and have 16 jumping, he's still going to be able to contest you in air.

Now that my nerd hat is off:

Decent season. And Lippo is ****** savage! 10 yellow cards, well done good sir :D

I'm happy with that, Hunter Harris has a return of 9 Goals and 7 assists in 29 games from the right of midfield with the added bonus of 5 international caps to his name.

32 apps 5 assists and 2 goals with 6 apps for the national side is decent!!!

Happy with that! :D

Decent enough season, but could be better. 0 yellows and 1 red seems rather strange though.

Just noticed my player has Jake Johnson in the same team, hope we'll be able to help each other next season!

15 goals in 31 apps, that seems about right ;) Already got my debut for the national team, with 3 apps and 1 goal! To me that seems as a good 1st season! Hopefully 2nd will be even better! :D

Think i will dub my guy "the axe."

Look out lads, the axe is gunna hack you all down! :D

I am very dissapointed my player the injury prone player. Hope I can do better next season

**** you Jonathan J Johnson Jnr!

How did he only get 1 game?? I thought he looked amazing at the start!

Already kit number 9 for Chicago and 4 goals in 4 apps for the USA, good start for Thompson!

Tezzz would you be willing to send this to me so i can chuck it in and mess around with it?

Matt Smith going good in his first season scoring 14 goals ! :D Keep it up.