How Long Till I get East Stirling to the SPL with only youth players?

• 3 (Minimum)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 4 - 8

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 8-12

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • +12

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good going mate!

The exact same thing happened to my league form in my first season in Europe with Clyde haha, it's been getting better in the second half of the season so far though so I think you'll still have enough to finish second and get Champions League Qualification!

Co-effecients went down, but I'm 100% sure they're going back up for next season, you'll see why right now ;)

Must have missed the news message for this but if you look at the club legends...

View attachment 444100

Beat Safc-mad-scotty in the race to become a legend ;)

My main goal for this save is to get to 2042 and get a stadium named after me :p

Last edited:
Mid Season & Europa League Update

The league was pretty good, but it can change in a second

View attachment 443914

View attachment 443914

The cups have been much better, thankfully, and much better than other seasons

Europa League was good, very good

View attachment 443911

View attachment 443910View attachment 443909View attachment 443908View attachment 443907View attachment 443906View attachment 443905

We messed up and insanely overpayed for this RM, but he is quality and we needed a half decent player for the position so it's ok

View attachment 443903

Oh and 2 things and 1 question. Am I allowed to loan in under 20s as well as sign them?
Here's why I ask

View attachment 443901

Oh and training facilities

View attachment 443900

Euro cup update to come, against the almighty Braga.

****** Celtic! Saying that they don't look quite as strong as they are on my save, in the lat 4 or 5 seasons they got at least 90 points...

Another great season though mate, think you'll get your revenge next year and win the league!

****** Celtic! Saying that they don't look quite as strong as they are on my save, in the lat 4 or 5 seasons they got at least 90 points...

Another great season though mate, think you'll get your revenge next year and win the league!

They've died a little, they are beatable, but they don't perform in the league, as you seen by Celtic 0-5 East Stirlingshire. That's the second time Aberdeen have won the league on this save. Rangers are underperforming, somewhat reminds me of Spurs, but the manager hasn't got sacked :p

My one signing, which you'll see in a while ;) seems to be working wonders and he had interest from Arsenal and Man City.

The league seems possible, we're predicted second, our highest yet, only behind the almighty Glasgow Celtic.

Anyway, you'll see soon enough, obviously I don't know, but if we are more consistent we can do it

Europa League and Pre-Season Update

First things first, we've moved into the Ure Arena. Anyway, updates must be done

Friendlies:

View attachment 443763

Good results which make me feel like a decent European team.

One transfer, and a great one at that, for 250k

View attachment 443762

Had interest from Man City and Arsenal but we stole him :)

Europa League playoff vs Eskisehirspor

View attachment 443760View attachment 443759

We didn't rout them but it wasn't close either.

Our group looks like this

View attachment 443758

We'll be in the year 3000 before we get a decent group

Mid season update to come.

Last edited: