Bomber1

Reaction score

The Tactic
View attachment 319605

So here we go, this is my new tactic which i tested in 2 saves with both Barcelonas :D Barça 'A' and Barça 'B'. It's a real goal freak, i scored more than 100 goals with both teams and won everything, just... everything.

This one up here is the 'Control' version, is the one i like the most, i generally use it in away games and in tough home games

(in order) you can see the 'Home' version and the 'Score' version. you can optionally use these, it's all up to you. i've used them

Opposition Instructions
View attachment 319600

Training
View attachment 319599

If in a game i take 2 or more goals i switch to 'Def.Positioning' for the next game

The set pieces are from ChrisitanEriksen's tactic, the Version 14 if i remember well, they are simply the best i've found
-----> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/179480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play.html

Results
Cagliari

Barcelona

Barcelona 'B'

Last edited:
Whats the difference between the two Control Tactics?

The default, the one i use in home matches has the 2 CDs with 'Stopper' duty, is a bit more risky and aggressive... the control one has the 2 CDs on defend and has 2 more instruction 'Play narrower' and 'Be more disciplined' it is less aggressive and a little more structured than the other

So you used the 'control' version for the majority of games, the 'score' version when you needed a goal and the 'home' version for easier home games... Is this about right?

So, the regular Control at home, The normal one at away and Score when you need a goal?

Should the DLP have any player instructions?

So, the regular Control at home, The normal one at away and Score when you need a goal?

Master Of Puppets ----> Home games
Master Of Puppets -- Control ------> Away games and tough Home matches
Master Of Puppets -- Score -------> Home or Away when you need a goal

Should the DLP have any player instructions?

The DLP has by default: Shoot less often, More Risky passes and Hold position. i believe this is enough so, no there are not additional player instructions :)

Seems like a good tactic! 2 hard draws after just being promoted to League 2, and a win against a Championship side Bolton in LC.
Question, my striker doesn't suit CF, any other role I could use? Apart from Trequartista

Seems like a good tactic! 2 hard draws after just being promoted to League 2, and a win against a Championship side Bolton in LC.
Question, my striker doesn't suit CF, any other role I could use? Apart from Trequartista

You could try with:

Deep Lying Forward / Attack with Dribble more and More risky passes
or
False 9 / Support with More Direct Passes

Could you add the Cagliari results and screenshots in first post? They are more convincing than the Barca ones for obvious reasons :)

Could you add the Cagliari results and screenshots in first post? They are more convincing than the Barca ones for obvious reasons :)

will do ;)

is it neymar on left, messi right and luis up front?

rarely the big 3 played together because of injuries, first the ban of Suarez then messi got injured than again suarez got injured :D btw neymar played constantly on the left as AP, Messi CF mostly and Suarez both, as CF without Messi and WTM on the right with Messi