Can you SS your corner routine and show how many goals did you scored in Italy?

I can't find it on the thread you linked.

Thanks

Can you SS your corner routine and show how many goals did you scored in Italy?

I can't find it on the thread you linked.

Thanks

Here you go
View attachment 318513View attachment 318512

Since i've started a new season i don't have the stats you asked for, but i have the ones from the new season

View attachment 318511View attachment 318510

i've played 8 matches

important: these are not mine, i've took them from CristianEriksen's tactic, all credits goes to him, his thread is linked in first post

Ok guys, so, where do i start, this game is officially BROKEN. Let me explain: after a miracle or even two we reach, with Cagliari!, Champions League Quarter Finals aaaaand we took Manchester City with the first game at home, i thought "OK, it's over. Heads up we're still a living miracle". But there were still 180' to play, so this is how the first game went:

View attachment 318164

BAM! done, we're out, completely wasted at home, it's over they're literally stronger than us, not even a miracle will save us...

View attachment 318163

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK, we're in SemiFinals! geez

View attachment 735627
unbelievable results from my weak panathinaikos side.first year qualification for champions league!!!
very promising start.also very good looking the football that we play!
View attachment 735629
is it possible to gave us some player filters?

wow, good start!! that group stage though, this game sometimes can be so cruel:'(
i'll work on player filters ;) thank you

You have PI?

Player Instructions? yes i do, you need someone specifically?

The Tactic
View attachment 727915

So here we go, this is my new tactic which i tested in 2 saves with both Barcelonas :D Barça 'A' and Barça 'B'. It's a real goal freak, i scored more than 100 goals with both teams and won everything, just... everything.

This one up here is the 'Control' version, is the one i like the most, i generally use it in away games and in tough home games

(in order) you can see the 'Home' version and the 'Score' version. you can optionally use these, it's all up to you. i've used them

Opposition Instructions
View attachment 727922

Training
View attachment 727925

If in a game i take 2 or more goals i switch to 'Def.Positioning' for the next game

The set pieces are from ChrisitanEriksen's tactic, the Version 14 if i remember well, they are simply the best i've found
-----> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/179480-christianeriksen-beautiful-play.html

Results
Cagliari

Barcelona

Barcelona 'B'

what is your pre-season training for cagliari and your individuall training?

Thank you mate:)

what is your pre-season training for cagliari and your individuall training?

Thank you mate:)

the same training method all season long ;) individual training is handled by my assistant manager

@shirajzl no i haven't, i don't like FMC

man your tactic is very underrated in this forum.i have tried a lot of tactics but yours is the best.the most successful tactics
here they dont play a good looking football but yours is very nice!
thanks and i will inform you about my season with panathinaikos.:D

Will try it out ASAP in Allsvenskan (Swedish first division)