Unemployed to World Cup Winner

I started with Sunday league rep and got offered the Mansfield Town job and in November i'm sitting just inside the play offs, so far so good.

Could i start this with Brazil divisions open only ?

Want a brazilian gamesave but would love to try and land their international job, obviously it would be a massive challenge.

i didnt start the thread but im sure thats ok
its not specified what league or what national job you have to be

I will have a go as well ill go Semi Pro Rap aswell Hope it will be good.

im starting mine now but instead of scotland i have germany thats all i have changed

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

hereford offered me a job will keep you guys posted

few people being hereford
would be interesting to see these guys next clubs

any one want to say how they are getting on?

pre-season was ok for me season started better drew first game lost to ipswich 3-1 in league cup and now have won two games on the bounce 5-1 and 2-0 im up to 3rd hopfully can keep this up also sign a young midfilder called joe wright and got obadayi from bolton and gaving gunning from balckburn and mathew lung from stoke (who are my parent club)

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

on loan btw

ive jus started my game. ive started as a ex sunday league footballer with all the leagues from the following loaded-

england
scotland
germany
spain
italy
holland
france
portugal

all i need now is a job :)

Ok guys, i had no job offers at the start, i have had to keep applying for jobs and managed to snag myself one at the end of the first season with Yeovil Town who were relegated from League One.

Quite pleased at getting this job i don't mind Yeovil.
View attachment 118971

If you screw Yeovil up, we will fall out. :p

Hello i started unemployed too,i got a job at koln second season iwon bundesliga i got offers from palmeiras,benfica and sevilla which im joined just yesterday im using goals galore and i ll try raikans 4-4-2
now at sevilla to see how its going!
P.S at start i put past experience as international footballer

well here is my mid-season update. After a good start my team have dipped,but we are still up there.
View attachment 119677View attachment 119676
my top goalscorer is Akwuegbu. His form has diclined recently, but hopefully after the new year he will start scoring again.
View attachment 119680

my 2 best performers have been my 2 wingers: Fofana and McSweeney
both have added many assists aswell as quite alot of goals, especially Fofana.
View attachment 119678View attachment 119679

P.S. can't continue till after christmas cause im using demo and im getting the real game at christmas

The challenge is kind of pointless in a way. No disrespect to the idea, but isn't the game LLM, until you do well in the first division. Then you can apply for Italy, Brazil, Spain ect. win the world cup and the challenge could be done within 8 years.

The challenge is kind of pointless in a way. No disrespect to the idea, but isn't the game LLM, until you do well in the first division. Then you can apply for Italy, Brazil, Spain ect. win the world cup and the challenge could be done within 8 years.

It's still a challenge for people to do and play a game against each other, which is kind of the point in this section. In reality, all 'FM Challenges' are pointless, as you don't gain anything from them, but people enjoy them, thus nullifying the pointlessness of the challenge.

In future, please post something of some relevance, rather than just a 'this is pointless', which my all means, no one cares about your opinion, so there is no need to share it in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

If you don't like it, don't post, don't even read it if it makes you want to post something as retarded as above.