Unemployed to World Cup Winner

Sorry, I think it came out rather negative than it was actually supposed to sound. All I'm saying is that most LLM games are this challenge. If someone has a successful LLM game, this challenge is the criteria to have one really. Sorry again, I didn't mean it to sound like that.

In that case, I am attempting this challenge with my level 10 club who are now in level 7. I used Sunday League rep though.

If you screw Yeovil up, we will fall out. :p

haha i will try my best ;)

TBF mate... i have taken on a relegated Yeovil with a depleted squad, in debt, no budget. So i will do well to get them in the playoffs!

awkward.. i went semi professional footballer.
got offered a job at Newcastle.
hahaha thats cheating.

well here is my mid-season update. After a good start my team have dipped,but we are still up there.
View attachment 119677View attachment 119676
my top goalscorer is Akwuegbu. His form has diclined recently, but hopefully after the new year he will start scoring again.
View attachment 119680

my 2 best performers have been my 2 wingers: Fofana and McSweeney
both have added many assists aswell as quite alot of goals, especially Fofana.
View attachment 119678View attachment 119679

P.S. can't continue till after christmas cause im using demo and im getting the real game at christmas

get in there cobblers (northampton)

I started unemployed with past = proffesional footballer and I'm currently managing Brazil the year before they host the world cup so fingers crossed

just started unemployed with being semi-pro and got york on the second day :S

Changed the leagues a bit, put the dutch second division in... Accepted a job at RBC in october, sitting at the bottom of the table just about bought them into the top half of the table by december.. enjoying the good progress

Just started on Semi-Pro Rep a few leagues loaded fingers crossed it doesn't take a year for the first job.

Just started this last night, took control of Croatian second division side MV Croatia, made a few signings and hoping to do well in my first season

I also started it.. Got offered by Hereford, just as i started playing.. 35 games in the season, sitting second in the league.. :D

I started unemployed only once, after 1 year got my 1st job in a relegated Hartlepool United, managed to get them in Championship, then Fulham who was in the championship aswell contracted me , got them in the EPL and in the quarters of the EL 1 year after. Then went to Leeds who were in EPL already, was 5 years there, won 1 EPL, 3 FA cups, 1 Carling Cup and 1 Europa League :D

Hartlepool united best team in the world !

I have restarted this challenge and been given the Hereford job, hopefully now I can finally get into FM11

Team: Hereford
Season: 2010/11
League: npower League 2
Final Position: 1st
Cups: League Cup lost 0-2 1st round verses Brighton, Johnstone's Paint Trophy S lost 1-1p Qtr Final verses Dag & Red, FA Cup lost 1-5 4th Rnd Rep verses Arsenal
Average Attendance: 3415
Biggest Win: 7-0 verses Aldershot
Biggest Defeat: 1-5 verses Arsenal
Top Goalscorer: Norman Sylla 33
Most Assists: Alain N'Kong 26
Highest Average Rating: Alain N'Kong 7.51 (48 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Alain N'Kong