Wenger wants three more signings

Yeah you're right about that, in my pessimism I went a little to far. And also Valbuena is more than 'okay'. But the only point I wanted to make is that Arsenal need some players that reinforce the squad and not some moderate players like Chu-Young Park. Because otherwise the gap with Man Utd, City and Chelsea will become irreconcilable.

Better than Arshavin or AOC isn't that hard, Arshavin is way over the top, but I prefered to see Mata (now chelsea) or Hazard coming (to expensive, asking around 50 mln!). And you wouldn't see Griezmann play at Real or Barca.

So because he wouldnt play for those two he isnt good enough? Utter nonsense. Is he good enough for Arsenal? Yes he is

Grrrr.

Maybe he's another 'lost talent' that only I seem to like.

I think Jovetic would be an immense signing for Arsenal on the left/centre. (Better than Hazard, would add more to AFC's game)

Any suggestions for a big, young and goal scoring striker to get on the end of those crosses?

''Lukaku''...

The damage Romelu could do at Arsenal... It's almost equal to the damage he can do to their defence when he plays against them.

Lacina Traore would be a decent signing, awful finisher though. But at 6''8 he would certainly get those crosses.

You totaly overestimate Berg, even on loan at PSV he didn't succeed. Only at FC Groningen he played well. But of course if I was Wenger I would buy Vertonghen. But I would put him as Defensive Midfielder (as he plays in the belgium squad), because otherwise you have two left footed CB's. So I prefer to see Cahill or Jagielka come for that position.

You totaly overestimate Berg, even on loan at PSV he didn't succeed. Only at FC Groningen he played well. But of course if I was Wenger I would buy Vertonghen. But I would put him as Defensive Midfielder (as he plays in the belgium squad), because otherwise you have two left footed CB's. So I prefer to see Cahill or Jagielka come for that position.

Lots of teams have two right-footed CB's, I don't see the issue there.

Lots of teams have two right-footed CB's, I don't see the issue there.

No that's maybe not a problem, but the problem with Vertonghen is that he is defensive a little bit careless/nonchalant at moments. When he has the ball, he's really great and he's a great passer, but I'd prefer to have a beast like Jagielka or Cahill next to Vermaelen, just to give Arsenal some more body at the back. (btw sorry for my english).

No that's maybe not a problem, but the problem with Vertonghen is that he is defensive a little bit careless/nonchalant at moments. When he has the ball, he's really great and he's a great passer, but I'd prefer to have a beast like Jagielka or Cahill next to Vermaelen, just to give Arsenal some more body at the back. (btw sorry for my english).

For what it's worth your English is excellent. Jagielka would be the perfect signing, but i think that move is beyond Arsenal now

For what it's worth your English is excellent. Jagielka would be the perfect signing, but i think that move is beyond Arsenal now

Yeah I now, but the chance that Arsenal will sign Vertonghen will also be really small, I read that Vertonghen has a clause of above €20 mln in his contract, he's captain of Ajax and the're only 2 days left at the transfermarket (wich also raise all the prices). But for me as a Ajax fan I can live with that :)

But what I don't get is why Wenger didn't bought any reinforcements at the beginning of the season. Because a lot of players are already 'out of the market'. For example Zapata, now playing for Villarreal (for only €9 mln), would have been a great signing for Arsenal. Strong defender, enough pace, and an allround defender. So he could also have been a back up for the right back position.

Grrrr.

Maybe he's another 'lost talent' that only I seem to like.

I think Jovetic would be an immense signing for Arsenal on the left/centre. (Better than Hazard, would add more to AFC's game)

Any suggestions for a big, young and goal scoring striker to get on the end of those crosses?

''Lukaku''...

The damage Romelu could do at Arsenal... It's almost equal to the damage he can do to their defence when he plays against them.

Lacina Traore would be a decent signing, awful finisher though. But at 6''8 he would certainly get those crosses.

Lukaku is at chelsea, bud

Arsenal need good quality players not just wonderkids,I mean Nasri,Fabregas and Clichy out,and Gervinho with Alex Chamberlain in.Arsenal need a top playmaker,a top LB,and i still belive Arsenal need a top GK Wojo is young without experience,

Yeah I now, but the chance that Arsenal will sign Vertonghen will also be really small, I read that Vertonghen has a clause of above €20 mln in his contract, he's captain of Ajax and the're only 2 days left at the transfermarket (wich also raise all the prices). But for me as a Ajax fan I can live with that :)

But what I don't get is why Wenger didn't bought any reinforcements at the beginning of the season. Because a lot of players are already 'out of the market'. For example Zapata, now playing for Villarreal (for only €9 mln), would have been a great signing for Arsenal. Strong defender, enough pace, and an allround defender. So he could also have been a back up for the right back position.

Simply put Arsenal have got this window badly wrong, and they are running out of time to fix it

I'm just still staggered they haven't made a proper full value bid for Cahill. He's on the market for the taking, and they're just ******** around concentrating on buying a midfielder first rather than MF and CB at the same time, and a LB. Think what little time they had has run out-unless they pull something spectacular out of the hat- it's going to be an aboslutely fascinating last day of the transfer window. Gonna be gettin me some chips and beer to munch for the last day-gonna be the best viewing ever lol