Wenger wants three more signings

bbcsport_david David Ornstein by JossBennett

Lille source more unhappy with Chu than Arsenal but confirmed still no #afc contact re Hazard, adamant he's going nowhere - "it's too late"

Imo we will get Young, Martin and Cahill.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

​Arsenal have confirmed to the BBC they will be paying £3m rising to £5m for Park Chu-Young.

Man Utd 8-2 Arsenal,i think arsenal need a big change,or a lot of changes,without Nasri,Fabregas or Clichy,Arsenal can miss the qualification in Champions League or Europa League :(

No Arsene we NEED and have to get 3 more signings not want NEED !

At this rate we need a ******* overhaul.

Well played Wenger, well played.

Hope he means 3 Signings AFTER Park...

Quite Obviously need a CB, LB and a Attacking player like Nasri/Fabregas

and thats without looking at squad depth!

We need 4more quality players. Any less and we won't qualify for the CL.

Cahill
LB
Hazard
M'vila

think that would be a good end for arsenal

Wenger just go and bid 20 M plus for Baines

Cahill
Baines
Mvilla
Park

We need them 4 players if we dont get them we will strugle :(

Not gonna get Hazard after nicking Park from Lille

Arsene should go do some major brown nosing and pay what it requires, mainly because I wanna see Hazard in the Prem though. ^.^

Needs 3 more players more like, no team should lose 8-2, especially when you team is suppose to be in the top 4 in its country.

Please Wenger, get a DM and an LB. If possible, another attacking player (someone who can play out wide and as a CAM). After that a CB might be nice, although I doubt they could afford anyone decent after getting those 3.

Hamsik would be perfect for Arsenal right now. A LB and a CB is vital for their defence, as it looked **** today. On overall, their team don't look healthy for me, I don't rate Arshavin and Walcott as saving Arsenal.

Please Wenger, get a DM and an LB. If possible, another attacking player (someone who can play out wide and as a CAM). After that a CB might be nice, although I doubt they could afford anyone decent after getting those 3.

CB is far, far, far higher priority than DM. Did you not see Djourou today? And he's 3rd in line.

CB is far, far, far higher priority than DM. Did you not see Djourou today? And he's 3rd in line.

Djorou was embarassing today but let's not forget that he was good last season. Arsenal went months with him starting at CB in the league without losing. Also, the defense was **** because the outside backs were **** and they didn't have DM's sitting in front of the defense to break up the ManU attack through the middle, which was relentless. Djorou then had to constantly cover for other players and that left a hole in the middle. Sure he was **** but the players around him made him much worse. If Arsenal had a good LB and good DM's that game it would have been much, much different.

I do agree though that a CB is important which is why they should get a DM who can play CB, preferably someone tall and gifted technically. Cahill would be great for that because I think he can play both positions.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Yeah if we dont get Cahill we will have a LONG season :(

This result means Bolton will basically ask for ransom money. Arsene should cave in though this time.