What Chelsea fans said during Istanbul

:$
To be fair, if Liverpool were in the same situation that Chelsea were in at the time - being knocked out by a non-existent goal - you wouldn't exactly be happy seeing Chelsea win it.

strange, i though it was givern as a goal?

To be fair, if Liverpool were in the same situation that Chelsea were in at the time - being knocked out by a non-existent goal - you wouldn't exactly be happy seeing Chelsea win it.

It was a goal mate and honestly, no I wouldn't of wanted Chelsea to win it. Tbh though I would not of went onto the Liverpool boards and typed how I wanted them to lose ;)

that was a good read, tell you what though, the comments may just have been better than the post :p

NO NO never proved lol.:'(

Please do not talk about Luis Garcia's goal
It would have been a penalty for the foul on Baros anyway but the ref deemed the ball had crossed the line end of

Please do not talk about Luis Garcia's goal
It would have been a penalty for the foul on Baros anyway but the ref deemed the ball had crossed the line end of

i was saying it as a joke mate cumon surely you can see that???

Plus, Cech would've been sent off for taking out Baros ^___^ YOU GOT OFF LIGHTLY! :p

Ricardo is king of penalties.!!

Can I ask, why Chelsea? Seems we are targeted for hate on this site. Wasn't it you who started the Paul Terry thread just to have a second dig at John and Chelsea?

Anyway this was my favourite quote:

PLEASE MILAN so that i dont have to pout up with whining scousers singing for the next decade, theyve just got over the eighties. Please

Can I ask, why Chelsea? Seems we are targeted for hate on this site. Wasn't it you who started the Paul Terry thread just to have a second dig at John and Chelsea?

PLEASE MILAN so that i dont have to pout up with whining scousers singing for the next decade, theyve just got over the eighties. Please

Because it's easy to pick on Chelsea, I mean what have you ever done? Bought a few titles and now you think you are a big boy club (K)

Because it's easy to pick on Chelsea, I mean what have you ever done? Bought a few titles and now you think you are a big boy club (K)

It's ok to be jealous. I know Liverpool are having a tough period of late but you don't have to take out your rage on the more successful clubs at the moment (K) (Hug)

Blu Sun:
"This is it .. we will never hear the end of how they won against Milan.. I am hoping for a miracle.."

**** ******* right you wont.

It's ok to be jealous. I know Liverpool are having a tough period of late but you don't have to take out your rage on the more successful clubs at the moment (K) (Hug)

Meh injuries ****** us over this year along with Gerrard's worst season ever but we can turn it around. Plus you are buying Yossi off us, maybe we'll get Joe Cole, it's a long shot but a trade I'd do any day :p

Seeing as Stevie wasn't a big hit this year, we'll throw in Ballack with Stevie going the other way. Seems like a fair deal to me :)

That Terry thing i just thought it was odd, i hate United and Everton more than you lot, it's just unlucky that this was about Chelsea is all.Plus the fact that you bought titles dosen't help, plus it's Johns fault for what he done.

Seeing as Stevie wasn't a big hit this year, we'll throw in Ballack with Stevie going the other way. Seems like a fair deal to me :)
Hasn't he been released...YOU TRYING TO SCREW US OVER NOW, ARE YE' ? ^^):wub: