What Chelsea fans said during Istanbul

You can't buy the title mate. Look at City, all that money spent and they finished 5th? Madrid, over 200M spent and 0 trophies.

By your logic, Zhirkov, Sturridge & Turnbull won us the Premiership.

Stupidity.

You can't buy the title mate. Look at City, all that money spent and they finished 5th? Madrid, over 200M spent and 0 trophies.

By your logic, Zhirkov, Sturridge & Turnbull won us the Premiership.

Stupidity.
this. so many times this.

He's a bag of ****.

Carlo was a great penalty stopper back in the day. One of Cech's faults is that is awful at saving penalties, and unfortunately we always end up having to take them.

No one BUYS a title, you have to make the players gel, the only way that clubs are going to get past the so called big four, is by spending, man city and spurs have come closest in recent years, and we have both spent A LOT of money

Hate Liverpool, hate Chelsea, enjoyed reading this =)

Can I ask what the point in that was?

For a decent read, and to look back on the greatest night in Champions League history. Was you one of the ones who was supposingly supporitng liverpool that night?

As a United fan I watched that match in the pub and I thought other then the United vs Chelsea Champ League final it was the best match ever played, Liverpool deserved to win and its something that happened 5 years ago if Chelsea fans cant laugh at it now then find yourself a sense of humour

Would have been better on a United/Everton forum Lol.

As a United fan I watched that match in the pub and I thought other then the United vs Chelsea Champ League final it was the best match ever played, Liverpool deserved to win and its something that happened 5 years ago if Chelsea fans cant laugh at it now then find yourself a sense of humour
I didn't think that match was that good tbh, yeah, not the worst...But Istanbul :wub::wub::wub:(K)

For a decent read, and to look back on the greatest night in Champions League history. Was you one of the ones who was supposingly supporitng liverpool that night?

You sure it wasn't to cause arguments? Seems like it was to me. Like CJACKO said, if he had had a dig at Man Utd or Liverpool had the roles been reversed, you would all be having a dig at him. Seems to me you're only doing it because its Chelsea to be honest. Oh yeah, and I supported Milan that night. Not because Liverpool drew against - sorry - "beat" us, but because I liked Milan's team at the time. I don't care about patriotism, I'm not the type of person who supports English teams for the sake of it. If anyone has a go at me for saying I supported Milan in the 2005 final - its not as if no one else here did. Its just I'm not scared to admit it.

Last edited:
I didn't really care who won the match to be honest. Had to admire the way Liverpool came back from the dead though, although in recent years they have relied on penalties to win trophies.

I didn't really care who won the match to be honest. Had to admire the way Liverpool came back from the dead though, although in recent years they have relied on penalties to win trophies.
Dosen't matter to us, we're good at them. Great stopper, and good takers, actually i don't think we've had one since '07-ish

If only we could win on penalties...
Aside from in the Charity Shield when it doesn't even matter :'(

I didn't think that match was that good tbh, yeah, not the worst...But Istanbul :wub::wub::wub:(K)

Ah it wasnt the best match football wise but I will always remember it because all my friends and family where in the house and we were watching it and we all hate Chelsea lol

And when Terry was talking that peno everyone closed their eyes and we heard the commenter saying he missed , was the greatest feeling I ever got from football , I doubt I will ever get it again.

Ah it wasnt the best match football wise but I will always remember it because all my friends and family where in the house and we were watching it and we all hate Chelsea lol

And when Terry was talking that peno everyone closed their eyes and we heard the commenter saying he missed , was the greatest feeling I ever got from football , I doubt I will ever get it again.

Weird, I had a bit of an opposite reaction to that.

Weird, I had a bit of an opposite reaction to that.

Let me tell you, being there and watching it unfold was one of the worst feelings I've felt.
Still blame that defeat on Drogba, always loses it in the important games when things aren't going his way.

Chelsea fans really need to brighten up a bit. I don't reckon it was started to cause arguments, it's called banter.