What Chelsea fans said during Istanbul

The fact remains if CJACKO made this about Liverpool or United he would get slated and probably banned.

Yet because it's about a club and fans which the majority of people on here hate it's all fine. Saying it's banter is just an easy way to get out of it. This was clearly made to take the **** out of Chelsea fans.

The fact remains if CJACKO made this about Liverpool or United he would get slated and probably banned.

Yet because it's about a club and fans which the majority of people on here hate it's all fine. Saying it's banter is just an easy way to get out of it. This was clearly made to take the **** out of Chelsea fans.

Fun fact - my missus is a bona fide Chelsea supporter. Born in London, grew up in London, her dad and mum are both matchgoers from back in the early 60s. Her dad's an old Chelsea bruiser.

Took her to her first Liverpool game this season (on the Kop - 305) versus Spurs. Intense, intense atmosphere - we went out to meet the buses in to show support to the team (according to Tony Barrett, Rafa's normal press contact over here, Rafa was considering walking out of the club after that match but changed his mind when he saw that the real support was still behind him), she got to meet King Kenny, and she stood besides me for the full 90 minutes. Lads gave her some ribbing about her accent, and she got a bit pissy when she found out that we had to run from Anfield to Lime Street to catch last train home but she wants to go again and wants our kids to be Liverpool supporters because she's "had enough of the dumb idiots who've filled the Bridge since Roman took over".

Bought mother-in-law a hospitality package for her birthday where she'll get to meet some Chelsea legends she loves.

In short, don't be so sensitive. Some of your fanbase are idiots. Some of our fanbase are idiots. Every club which has had a sniff of success have idiots in their fanbase. Enjoy your moment in the sun, as Blackburn did, and have some fond memories of seeing your team win things. A double is a massive achievement. You've got one of the best managers in world football there at your club and as long as you've got the money, you'll be in contention for a while yet. We'll still point out that you've spent nearly a billion quid to get where you are, but that's life these days. You're making your history now. If you're lucky, you'll not get into the position where other clubs have found themselves. And if you're not lucky, then at least you'll have some good memories.

The fact remains, that if you didn't support Chelsea and infact supported Tottenham, then you wouldn't of raised this point and would probably of said "LOL @ CHELSEA".

There's a few ways that you can look at it, I see it as a humour thing and a bit of fun, you should too.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

You can't buy the title mate. Look at City, all that money spent and they finished 5th? Madrid, over 200M spent and 0 trophies.

By your logic, Zhirkov, Sturridge & Turnbull won us the Premiership.

Stupidity.

No. By his logic, Carvalho, Cech, Droga, Gallas, Robben, Huth, etc etc bought you the league. And that's just to name a few...

No. By his logic, Carvalho, Cech, Droga, Gallas, Robben, Huth, etc etc bought you the league. And that's just to name a few...

I think he meant this year. I noticed that this year, out of those players, Carvalho barely played, Cech hasn't been the same as when he first came, Droga is non-existent (Drogba isn't too shabby though), Gallas plays for Arsenal, Robben plays for Bayern Munich, and Huth plays for Stoke.

Fun fact - my missus is a bona fide Chelsea supporter. Born in London, grew up in London, her dad and mum are both matchgoers from back in the early 60s. Her dad's an old Chelsea bruiser.

Took her to her first Liverpool game this season (on the Kop - 305) versus Spurs. Intense, intense atmosphere - we went out to meet the buses in to show support to the team (according to Tony Barrett, Rafa's normal press contact over here, Rafa was considering walking out of the club after that match but changed his mind when he saw that the real support was still behind him), she got to meet King Kenny, and she stood besides me for the full 90 minutes. Lads gave her some ribbing about her accent, and she got a bit pissy when she found out that we had to run from Anfield to Lime Street to catch last train home but she wants to go again and wants our kids to be Liverpool supporters because she's "had enough of the dumb idiots who've filled the Bridge since Roman took over".

Bought mother-in-law a hospitality package for her birthday where she'll get to meet some Chelsea legends she loves.

In short, don't be so sensitive. Some of your fanbase are idiots. Some of our fanbase are idiots. Every club which has had a sniff of success have idiots in their fanbase. Enjoy your moment in the sun, as Blackburn did, and have some fond memories of seeing your team win things. A double is a massive achievement. You've got one of the best managers in world football there at your club and as long as you've got the money, you'll be in contention for a while yet. We'll still point out that you've spent nearly a billion quid to get where you are, but that's life these days. You're making your history now. If you're lucky, you'll not get into the position where other clubs have found themselves. And if you're not lucky, then at least you'll have some good memories.

I know what you mean and I normally take stuff like this on the chin but your not active enough on this forum to realise how tedious all this is becoming. It's comments like the one below your's that just frustrate me, people who obviosuly have no idea and are just fishing for a reaction.

The game was probably the greatest game i've ever watched i wanted AC to win because one of my all time favourite players plays for them Rino Gattuso if anyone wants to know also i don't like Liverpool but after the way Liverpool fought back from 3-0 down even i was willing them on lift the trophy. I would have loved to have heard Rafa's team talk it would have been like something out off a Carlsberg advert

Hmm, I'm not sure why Chelsea fans are making a big deal out of this. It seems similar to when the video was posted showing the Spurs fans before we played Pompey in the FA Cup Semi-Final. They were all laughing and cheering about how we were expected to progress, then none of them were willing to talk after the game.

Spot on Mate. It is funny for everyone but chelsea fans, but if Cjacko did it, it would of been shut and him infracted.

but oh well, he has kinda got in coming to him for past reason though, everyones going to be scepictal of him.

Spot on Mate. It is funny for everyone but chelsea fans, but if Cjacko did it, it would of been shut and him infracted.

but oh well, he has kinda got in coming to him for past reason though, everyones going to be scepictal of him.

To be honest, if I had spotted the thread when it was created, I might have closed it.

They are right though, if it was cjackso, I would have immediately removed it. Nevertheless, that is only because he is a **** stirring troll, who most likely would have started it to get a reaction.

The OP does not have that reputation.

epic post and one of the best matches I have ever watched! Loving the banter on here too

Hmm, I'm not sure why Chelsea fans are making a big deal out of this. It seems similar to when the video was posted showing the Spurs fans before we played Pompey in the FA Cup Semi-Final. They were all laughing and cheering about how we were expected to progress, then none of them were willing to talk after the game.

Sorry, but it was a great video <)

Have to feel sorry for those chelsea fans. Surely the could have gone to any rival supporters forum and found a thread exactly like that.XD

I watched the game while on a school trip with the whole of our year which was split 50/50 liverpool and united fans and the same kind of thing happened with us. Taking the **** when they were losing then ending up watching them win it and have to put up with there celebrations.:'(