Which famous person/people have you met?

I don't even own a card. :'(
Seriously, will anyone give me a link to an actual famous person's facebook?
JP, no funny buisness, don't give me a link to yours. ^^)
i have obafemi martins facebook but i dont think it is really him

i once saw Peter Crouch driving in his car to Southampton. i was driving back from a tennis tournament and he was banned/injured for the last game of the season against Man U.

I also saw Matt Dawson at Lord's

Roberto di Matteo came into our box at Stamford bridge. i got a pic with him

and my brother saw michael ballack getting some chewing gum on hallowe'en in a newsagents before the bolton match.

Nope, just those two people ..and it's Middlesbrough not Middlesborough. :p

Oh my bad, but thanks for the lesson in Northern talk :) Down south however, we say borough

Oh my bad, but thanks for the lesson in Northern talk :) Down south however, we say borough

It's spelt Middlesbrough, not borough...nothing to do with how its pronounced...it's spelling. We have towns up here spelt borough as well....

Not really met many properly famous people;

Mo Mowlam (former MP of Redcar - the town where I went to school), met her in London when we went for a trip with school, that was weird.

Met a few Boro players on a trip to Rockcliffe Park about 10+ years ago. Robbie Stockdale, Mustoe, Flemming and the likes...no Incey though as he was injured :(.

Saw George Boateng picking up a Nando's take away in Middlesbrough few years back.

I met the one and only Phil 'The Power' Taylor a couple of years ago and practiced darts with him! I got two Vale shirts signed by him!

i did security at wembley so met a lot of famous people cos was able to go in the v.i.p bit, but meeting my all time idol debbie gibson and having my picture taken with her was my best moment.... meeting bon jovi was ok i spose lol

Ive met Vinnie Jones a few times. My uncle is a dog trainer and Vinnie Jones has been to my local dog track a good few times, got his auotgraph too. Might take a pic and put it on here later.

By far its Sir Alf Ramsey. I was admittedly like 2 at the time but oh well :)

Niall McGinn, Bojan Zajic (local footballer), Jonas Gahr Støre (Norwegian foreign minister whom i met at our local Coop), Kåre Willoch (Norway's greatest prime minister ever, close friend of my family), Airbourne (rock band), most of Hanoi Rocks (rock band) and Dan Parks.

In the past two weeks, Jimmy Carr and Dara O'Briain at local performances.

When i was 6 i had an accident that put me in hospital for 6 mths and during my time there, the ward i was on was visited by Jim Bowen (Bullseye presenter) i had a picture taken with him which was in the paper. Also about 10 years ago i was in the vip suite at truckfest and the special guests were comedy duo Hale & Pace, i got their autographs (both really nice guys) and pmsl when they took the **** out of my mate.
Also at truckfest on a seperate occassion i met and got autographs of Charlie and Duffy from casualty.
I was dropping a parcel off in London about 4 years ago and whilst i was sitting in the van doing my paperwork Jamie Redknapp came out of a shop and got into the car that i was parked behind, it wasn't even that flash a car it was an alfa romeo.

Alexis Sanchez, i wish i could upload the pictures...
Also, Marcelo Salas.
Some actors from Chile, and that's it :p

I saw James Franco outside the Rockerfeller when I went to New York in February. He was trying to keep his hate really low so you couldn't see him but we noticed and he gave this weird smile and walked away haha. Jude Law was staying in an apartment opposite one of the campus buildings; apparently the students opposite used to sing Hey Jude every morning and he'd get angry and chuck oranges over :/

Had a few beers with Lee Sharpe in Buskers (Temple Bar) about 10 years ago. I was having a beer on a Saturday afternoon, just reading my book and noticed he was sitting there by himself. Nice bloke.
I fixed Gabriel Byrnes Hi-Fi (a battered old Panasonic).
I met Henrik Larsson in an electrical store on Dawson st in Dublin. He was buying a power supply for his Megadrive, so they could play fifa in the hotel.
I got a kiss off Carol Decker years ago in a hotel.
Got drunk with the Coronas (Irish band).
Shared a table in Lillies with Ronan Keating, his wife and Colin Farrell.
Had a great chat with Jean Butler (who is f***ing gorgeous in person) and met most of the Irish football teams through the years.
Met Dwight Yorke in Bruxelles bar in dublin where he showed off his keepy uppy skills and bought the entire pub a round of brain haemorrhage cocktails.

A few others but you may not know them.

Only one I can recall from memory is meeting Kenny Sansom on a tour at Highbury.

Probably met more famous people but won't even remember it

Lee Hughes , Kasper Schmichel , Steve Cotteril , Ross Brawn , Nico Rosberg , Christian Horner , Paul Gascoigne came to my school when he was kettering manager with the FA Cup , Peter Schmichel sat near me at notts :)pretty much met whole notts 09-10 team i was mascot may 1st :p

Last edited: