Who's going to Uni next year?

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Reaction score
So basically, i know that most people on here are fairly young, and was just wondering if anyone was going to Uni next year, all things being right [ie. results etc.]

i'm meant to be, but i honestly haven't got a clue where i wana go,
i wanna study something to do with business, which maybe includes sports as well, but after my AS levels, looking at CCC's to get onto said course,

I also wanna get as far away from home as possible, and i've been thinking of places like London, or manchester etc, and then on the other hand i want a gap year! why do they get us to make choices that will determine our life so ******* early!?

so, this is for anyone thinking of going to uni, or has been and can recommend anywhere to go?

Avoid Hull.

Liverpool pwns.

That's about it from me.

I basically had a place, but had to pull out. Can't commit to a 4 year course and however much debt right now. Will go at some point, but got more important matters to sort out first.

a lot of my friends are doing the coastal thing, brighton/sussex, bournemouth etc
bristol is great if you're results are good enough!

if its business your wanting,

strathclyde business school is one of the best your gonna get into, its internationally renound for business degree's and its cheap as its in glasgow aswell :p

I'm going next year.
Spent today looking at courses and have got it down to a list of a few i might be interested in.

So basically, i know that most people on here are fairly young, and was just wondering if anyone was going to Uni next year, all things being right [ie. results etc.]

i'm meant to be, but i honestly haven't got a clue where i wana go,
i wanna study something to do with business, which maybe includes sports as well, but after my AS levels, looking at CCC's to get onto said course,

I also wanna get as far away from home as possible, and i've been thinking of places like London, or manchester etc, and then on the other hand i want a gap year! why do they get us to make choices that will determine our life so ******* early!?

so, this is for anyone thinking of going to uni, or has been and can recommend anywhere to go?

Nottingham Trent. About 7th in the whole country and in the top 1% in the world. Cracking facilities and specializes in a wide range of topics, you honestly cannot go wrong from what I've seen and heard ( I have loads of older mates who do/have attended the uni and not one of them has had anything bad to say about it) and I am looking to stay here just the fact that I doubt you'd get much better providing it offers me what I want, unlucky for my I buggared up first year at college completely so I've still got another 2 years to do :(

if its business your wanting,

strathclyde business school is one of the best your gonna get into, its internationally renound for business degree's and its cheap as its in glasgow aswell :p

i don't think i'll be aiming for one of the top uni's like i said,
probably gunna be looking for somewhere offering CCC...

Plymouth > Bristol. (Not uni, but Nightlife.)

i don't think i'll be aiming for one of the top uni's like i said,
probably gunna be looking for somewhere offering CCC...

I got into it, its also suprisingly easy to get into

i only got AAABC in my highers and got in!

although in fairness i have no idea what CCC is in scottish highers so im helping blindly in the dark :p!

go north my friend, and you cant wrong (except for hull) manchester, leeds, liverpool, newcastle

I'll be starting my final year as of next Monday. Dissertation year means the ps3 may have to put in some long shifts lol

Nottingham Trent. About 7th in the whole country and in the top 1% in the world. Cracking facilities and specializes in a wide range of topics, you honestly cannot go wrong from what I've seen and heard ( I have loads of older mates who do/have attended the uni and not one of them has had anything bad to say about it) and I am looking to stay here just the fact that I doubt you'd get much better providing it offers me what I want, unlucky for my I buggared up first year at college completely so I've still got another 2 years to do :(

Aye Notts is a great city too mate. Some decent footy there too haha (I wish).

I go to Manchester Met, study English and I'm about to go into my 2nd year.

I am hopefully next year. Looking to do a foundation course first at a uni in London before I move out proper. Don't really want to go too far up north though.

I got good enough grades but I am far too lazy. I may go to Uni when my attitude improves but until then I shall not. (My History tutor in college went University at 30+).

Nottingham Trent is not the 7th best uni in this country.

go north my friend, and you cant wrong (except for hull) manchester, leeds, liverpool, newcastle

Dont' go North...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G75tH2wfvQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Blates. Plymouth/Bristol/Cardiff/Swansea! We have the best surf in the country. :)