YNWA v4.3 2nd season pass & move EPL, FA CUP, CHAMPS LEAGUE dominance

latest version and season performance uploaded guys

English Premier League: 7th would of been higher if wernt for small squad, too many injuries and long run in cups
Champions League: Semi final defeat by Man City
F.A Cup: Winners vs Newcastle
League Cup: Semi final defeat by Newcastle

Hey Stewey. Thanks for this great tactic.
But may I know the PPM and PI for these players?
1. Suso
2. Assaidi
3. Suarez
4. Sterling
5. Lucas

If it by screenshoot, I really please :)
Thank you, hope you will help me :D

Hey Stewey. Thanks for this great tactic.
But may I know the PPM and PI for these players?
1. Suso
2. Assaidi
3. Suarez
4. Sterling
5. Lucas

If it by screenshoot, I really please :)
Thank you, hope you will help me :D

Hey mate yeah sure this is how i would set it up if i was in charge of Liverpool:

Suso:
Short simple passes,​
Dictate Tempo,​
Plays one-two's,​
Tries killer ball.
Assaidi:
Plays one-two's,​
Tries killer ball,​
Runs with ball
Suarez:
Run with ball, Beat offside trap,
Places shots, Plays one-two's
Sterling:
Plays one-two's,​
Tries killer ball,​
Runs with ball
Lucas: Stays back at all times, Short simple passes, Dictates tempo, Plays out of trouble

How you getting on with the tactic mate?

Hey mate yeah sure this is how i would set it up if i was in charge of Liverpool:

Suso:
Short simple passes,​
Dictate Tempo,​
Plays one-two's,​
Tries killer ball.
Assaidi:
Plays one-two's,​
Tries killer ball,​
Runs with ball
Suarez:
Run with ball, Beat offside trap,
Places shots, Plays one-two's
Sterling:
Plays one-two's,​
Tries killer ball,​
Runs with ball
Lucas: Stays back at all times, Short simple passes, Dictates tempo, Plays out of trouble

How you getting on with the tactic mate?

Wow thanks mate :D
How about the role and Player Instruction of those players?

I currently using 4-2-3-1. With Suarez as a lone striker. But, Suarez only make 1 goal from 7 match :(.

Hi stewey!
I have been trying a few tactics with liverpool but they havent come to true success so far. Maybe a liverpool tactic will be prove me with more precison.
The problem with my play is i want to utilize a team consists of sturridge suarez coutinho and sterling. Something similar to a 4-2-1-3 with 3 'strikers' qnd coutinho behind them.
I thought about putting the wingers in the striking position, create AP role just behind them, and having two DM's in the field. Do you think such a change will work?
YNWA

Wow thanks mate :D
How about the role and Player Instruction of those players?

I currently using 4-2-3-1. With Suarez as a lone striker. But, Suarez only make 1 goal from 7 match :(.

if your using my tactic just give it time mate the players will adapt and then the attacking unit will all work

Hi stewey!
I have been trying a few tactics with liverpool but they havent come to true success so far. Maybe a liverpool tactic will be prove me with more precison.
The problem with my play is i want to utilize a team consists of sturridge suarez coutinho and sterling. Something similar to a 4-2-1-3 with 3 'strikers' qnd coutinho behind them.
I thought about putting the wingers in the striking position, create AP role just behind them, and having two DM's in the field. Do you think such a change will work?
YNWA

hey mate if your using my latest version you could try Sturridge in the striker role, Suarez in the left winger role, Coutinho in the attacking mid role and sterling in the midfield right role, the way the team is set up give it the best balance unreal attacking movement and cover in defense

How's Everyone getting on with latest version.... next version is in motion made some great improvements....
current standing 22/9/15 ....

PosTeamPLDWONDRNLSTFORAGG.DPTS
1stSwansea8611217+1419
2ndLiverpool8521157+817

Hi Stewey! I decided to do a little reporting and also bump your thread up a little.
I used your tactic February in my first season with Liverpool after I was 6th but not far away from 4th. Used Raikan's before but my team was struggling. Your tactics worked quite nicely tbh and I was very satisfied! Got me to 4th place.
I dropped your tactic in favor of 4-3-3 in the start of the second season due to me favoring this formation a lot, but it didnt prove to be successful so I am back to your tactic! Got Lamela as a purchase for my attack this year. My problem seems that I dont seem to score that much like I used to in previous installments (FM12 for example) My forward used to bag LOADS of goals for me while now I struggle...But other than that, it works really great so far.