YNWA v4.3 2nd season pass & move EPL, FA CUP, CHAMPS LEAGUE dominance

cheers mate, more than welcome to share your stats, league table, fixtures screenshots etc.
who are you testing it with? and glad to hear your doing well with it.

majority of the 1st versions of the tactics was AML and AMR but after a review of the tactic by a website it came to my attention that the wingers weren't really helping out on the defense side they'd just float around when we where under pressure so by bringing them back to the ML & MR they help more with defending, if im honest on my current version im testing out a single AM(L or R) and one M(L or R)

Thanks for sharing your insight mate. on the stat and league tables (screenshots) its kinda hard because i made a switch to your tactics half way through the season. now i was doing extremely well with the other tactics but i wanted something solid (home and away)and i have been poking around trying different tactics till i found yours. i admit that i didnt use your tacts or the entire season (since its not ended yet) but the 10-12 games i played showed alot of progress.
tbh mate its not only looking for a winning tactics but something which i like. i actually play football myself and im known for hard tackles, high pressure and i play with my heart. i love making assist more than scoring and it brings me joy and fun when i feel the whole team was involve in making a goal (hence possession, control and teamwork football is the way i like it).
your tactics portrait that and it gives me another dimension to the already successful tactics i have been using. right now im using manchester united but its like the year 2015. manage to obtain the players i would prefer so im molding it to my liking. but my next challenge is to get players out of the academy and turn them into worldclass players. of course i will be doing one or 2 big buys to make sure that the team has depth.
So far i have 2 which are promising and 1 that is on the way to be a wonder sensation. another + point that your tactic suits my style.
and as for the ml/r wingers part i didnt notice the different till u actually mention it. and i did try the single aml/r switch about twice but so far its nothing conclusive.

Last edited:
CCC = clear cut chances

hope that helps

Cheers mate. The old tactic was great for passing and possession, but really it was difficult to score (50 attempts for 3 goals!). The previous version was better for attacking play, but defensively we were quite frail, especially from the flanks, and no longer dominated the possession.

So far with the 7.5 version I've played two games; in the first game against Tottenham we drew 1 - 1, which is good considering the won the league the season before. But we looked flat and out of sorts. The second game we beat Everton 2 - 0, and we're defensively sound and had a better grip on possession, so I'm hopeful it will pan out.

Its just giving me a selection headache cos my squad was geared up for the old tactic, with players suited for AML & AMR. Whilst I can retrain most of them, I'm in a dilemma because last season I played Suarez AML and as the season progressed he got better and better, but now it seems like I won't be able to retrain him for ML as effectively. But I already have enough players for ST & AMC, so it looks like if this tactic works I may have to let someone go.

I was a bit concerned as we looked impotent going forward, but the Everton game has shown me enough to keep going

Cheers mate. The old tactic was great for passing and possession, but really it was difficult to score (50 attempts for 3 goals!). The previous version was better for attacking play, but defensively we were quite frail, especially from the flanks, and no longer dominated the possession.

So far with the 7.5 version I've played two games; in the first game against Tottenham we drew 1 - 1, which is good considering the won the league the season before. But we looked flat and out of sorts. The second game we beat Everton 2 - 0, and we're defensively sound and had a better grip on possession, so I'm hopeful it will pan out.

Its just giving me a selection headache cos my squad was geared up for the old tactic, with players suited for AML & AMR. Whilst I can retrain most of them, I'm in a dilemma because last season I played Suarez AML and as the season progressed he got better and better, but now it seems like I won't be able to retrain him for ML as effectively. But I already have enough players for ST & AMC, so it looks like if this tactic works I may have to let someone go.

I was a bit concerned as we looked impotent going forward, but the Everton game has shown me enough to keep going

Actually i just started using this tactics mate (which is the v7.5). so its hard for me to make any comparison and give u a 2nd opinion. What i can share though its still very subjective is my experience in different tactics i have tried.
Let me start of first by saying that my team is geared towards the AML/R just like yours. But lucky for me usually i get players that are versatile if not i will retrain em. So the switch wasnt that bad.

So mate, this is what i would like to share. Firstly not all tactics will work on all teams (when i say work i mean perfectly like a well oil machine) it could come down to a lot of factors i.e fluency of the tactics, correct players/incorrect players for the tactics, pitch size and the list goes on. So it might work for some it might not work for u. hence its always good to give it a try for awhile. 2nd, as i said before this tactics is set on the same mind set as what i want my team to be playing and hence its very much the way my other 2 tactics. i guess thats y my team was playing well even though the tactic was use half way through the season and worked well even without max fluency of the tactics.

Well i do still employ the Attacking mid wingers (not this tactics tho) when im playing with a weaker team or especially my team is a huge favorite to win the match. even more so if its a home game. Also traditionally, my lone striker was nvr my main goal getter though he has been top 5 highest goal scored in epl for the pass 3 seasons. What i can boast is the best Goal Differences ever had was last season which was a +70 odd GD. Of course i had the best D leaking only like 17 goal in that season and scoring about 99 goals. And thats with a tactics using AM wingers

so tweaks and all are needed even if u r using a p&p tactic. but of course thats my take. i could be wrong.

p/s if u said that the old tactic was gear in pass and poss and difficult to score, would that mean during the key highlights, u will see lots of tries either missed or saved and so forth? if so try the shouts work it into the box, play wider and retain possession. just a suggestion though. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your insight mate. on the stat and league tables (screenshots) its kinda hard because i made a switch to your tactics half way through the season. now i was doing extremely well with the other tactics but i wanted something solid (home and away)and i have been poking around trying different tactics till i found yours. i admit that i didnt use your tacts or the entire season (since its not ended yet) but the 10-12 games i played showed alot of progress.
tbh mate its not only looking for a winning tactics but something which i like. i actually play football myself and im known for hard tackles, high pressure and i play with my heart. i love making assist more than scoring and it brings me joy and fun when i feel the whole team was involve in making a goal (hence possession, control and teamwork football is the way i like it).
your tactics portrait that and it gives me another dimension to the already successful tactics i have been using. right now im using manchester united but its like the year 2015. manage to obtain the players i would prefer so im molding it to my liking. but my next challenge is to get players out of the academy and turn them into worldclass players. of course i will be doing one or 2 big buys to make sure that the team has depth.
So far i have 2 which are promising and 1 that is on the way to be a wonder sensation. another + point that your tactic suits my style.
and as for the ml/r wingers part i didnt notice the different till u actually mention it. and i did try the single aml/r switch about twice but so far its nothing conclusive.

Cheers mate glad your a fan and it works to your taste, on the youth idea i myself achieved this very successfully turned my liverpool team into the dominant force in europe with players being sold as soon as they reached 27 ( harsh but was part of my aim for the tactic and proved very successful whilst bringing in a lot of money for players still in their prime )

as for the winger ive tweeked around the formation and some of the instruction player and team and the results have been very surprising and good so far

Cheers for feedback mate appreciate it, yeah i agree each tactic has been good in its own merits and kept on evolving the hardest part has been getting the balance right but i do think its on the right tracks with the next version getting better defensively and attacking movement and goal threat/goals more potent.

the latest version ive been working on has a AML and a MR so dont give up on the player/ postition problem has they can be trained in them positions or just sell them and get player you need lol

how many seasons did you keep suarez for?

although i had a strict rule of selling players once they reached a certain age their were a few exceptions such as Reina, Agger, Carragher Gerrard and Suarez, in the case of Suarez, i think it wasn't until he was 29/30 did i felt the time was right to sell Suarez as a Liverpool fan and how good he was for me throughout the years the decision to sell Suarez was like ripping my heart out but i did manage to receive a £25m offer from Dortmund for him so felt assured he wouldn't come back to haunt me on too many occasions

Hi Stewey! thx for this tactic. Can you write what preferred moves do you using for each position?

Been looking at your screenies and reading over your's and other peoples posts of their experience with this tactic or (tactics) and it looks pretty good I would just like to ask you and the people who have tried the tactics which 1 they found best? I would like to try a Liverpool game but I have never before found a tactic that works with the team and hopefully by the sound of it this 1 maybe could.

Hi Stewey! thx for this tactic. Can you write what preferred moves do you using for each position?

cheers mate, let me know how your getting on welcome all feedback on this tactic.

at the top of my head as i'm not at home:

Defender
Short Passes
Plays Out Of Trouble

Full Backs
Short Passes
Plays Out Of Trouble
Plays One Two's

Def Mid
Short Passes
Plays One Two's
Dictates Tempo
Stays Back At All Times

Midfield
Short Passes
Plays One Two's

Right Mid
Short Passes
Plays One Two's
Runs With Ball

Attacking Midfield Left
Tries Killer Ball
Plays One Two's
Runs With Ball

Attacking Midfield Center
Plays One Two's
Tries Killer Ball
Runs With Ball
Dictates Tempo

Striker
Plays One Two's
Runs With The Ball
Tries To Beat Offside Rule
Places Shots
Moves Into Channels

Been looking at your screenies and reading over your's and other peoples posts of their experience with this tactic or (tactics) and it looks pretty good I would just like to ask you and the people who have tried the tactics which 1 they found best? I would like to try a Liverpool game but I have never before found a tactic that works with the team and hopefully by the sound of it this 1 maybe could.

hey mate, cheers to be honest i think this tactic is perfect for Liverpool as it was originally created using Liverpool then onto Swansea and it tailored for how Liverpool want to play and during the early versions it was so successful it hand control of Europe like the recent Barcelona team irl, and with the latest versions it has been tweaked and tightened up and help my Swansea team within in 3 seasons gone from mid team to qualify for champs league and competing with the big 5, can use the latest one to get your player use to the tactic before i release the latest version at some point this week.

when the latest version coming out dude?

Should be getting released soon mate, im currently in February because of outside commitments havnt been on it much recently but soon as i've finished the season i'll upload it with stats from that season, how you getting on with the current version mate?

Is the shouts necessary for this tactic? Do you play Sturridge/Borini in the wings and how did they do?

Is the shouts necessary for this tactic? Do you play Sturridge/Borini in the wings and how did they do?

to be honest mate the shouts has become 2nd nature to me i don't think i've played a game without the set i use, with regards to the Sturridge/Borini i've never played with liverpool with the latest transfer updates so i don't know how they'd perform i would only be guessing

hi stewey, I know you've had loads of questions but I just wondered wich one latest update is? im gonna try it tonight :) sorry for bothering you.

hi stewey, I know you've had loads of questions but I just wondered wich one latest update is? im gonna try it tonight :) sorry for bothering you.

hey jack dont worry about it mate the more people trying it out the better :D haha i think the latest is 7.5 it should be on the main page mate, im now on the end of april so should be putting the next version up either tonight or tomorrow but use the current version so you can set the foundations down for your team

hey guys i know this next updated hasn't been as frequent as the past updates due to college courses coming to an end next month but currently on the end of April with Swansea:

F.A Cup: final against Newcastle (knocked out Chelsea in semi final)
Champions League: semi final ( came 2nd in group with Barca, beat Lyon in 2nd round, Atletico Madrid in 1/4 final)
English Premier League: 5th game in hand behind 4th place Liverpool by 7 points, (highest so far for goals scored and 3rd best G.D)