YNWA v4.3 2nd season pass & move EPL, FA CUP, CHAMPS LEAGUE dominance

Yeah, I always set my AssMan to opposition instructions, yet I still have to put it all in manually.

I have an issue with the game currently; I switched to your 6.8 version and saved my game literally at the start of a match against Reading the other night. I came home from work last night and continued... We beat Reading 2 -0 and played well, then got beat by by Malaga, then beat Bristol, playing well the whole time. The I fell asleep without saving and my laptop rebooted :(

So I restated this morning and got beat by Reading and restarted again until I beat them, cos fair is fair, y'know...

So far today, this had been my results: 0 -2, 0 - 3, 1 - 3, 1 - 2, 1 - 4, 3 - 3, 1 - 7...

Hiw is it possible that with no change in tactics, line up, circumstance etc that we can only win one out of eight games against the same opponent? It seems less strategy and tactic based, and more random. I mean, 7 - 1!?!?

Another thing...my team are performing better now, but is it normal for the players to not tackle? They just stand off and stand off and stand off... And the opposition just ghost past them. Even when there is the perfect opportunity to tackle

Another thing...my team are performing better now, but is it normal for the players to not tackle? They just stand off and stand off and stand off... And the opposition just ghost past them. Even when there is the perfect opportunity to tackle

hey mate yeah i know what your saying ive been editing the instructions and have seen a mass improvement, due to losing my liverpool save i have started a game with swansea and after early season problems and adjustments the team is really coming on and hopefully be able to upload the next version soon

New version 7.5 now uploaded will upload screenshots on monday, results are pleasing as came 4th in 2nd season with Swansea being joint top scorers

just downloaded the 7.5 tactic.. just interested in what line up you would suggest in the first season with Liverpool... also any key transfers?

just downloaded the 7.5 tactic.. just interested in what line up you would suggest in the first season with Liverpool... also any key transfers?

hey mate cheers for downloading, keep me in touch about progress and any other questions just ask away.

as for set up I've done a screenshot of how i would set a 1st season team up.

View attachment 334738

promote Flanagan and Robinson to 1st team as use them as back up to Johnson and Enrique.
also retrain Flanagan and Robinson to be able to play on other wing as well for more versatility.

as a personal note i tend to when i manage Liverpool to have a lot of faith in youth so keep the following players in the 1st team and rotate with the established players and try to give them as much minutes through out the season as possible (cup games, low teams within the premiership)

Raheem Sterling (became world class in my original Liverpool save)
Suso (became world class in my original Liverpool save)
Jack Robinson (became solid player in my original Liverpool save)
John Flanagan (became solid player in my original Liverpool save)
Jonjo Shelvey (became solid player in my original Liverpool save think i sold him for between £20m and 30m)

Retrain the following into positions:

Johnson (opp side again for versatility)
Enrique (opp side again for versatility)
Sterling (Mid Left & Right )
Coutinho (Mid Left & Right)
Henderson (Mid Left & Right for versatility)
Kelly (Left back for versatility)
Assaidi (Mid Left & Right)
Suso (Mid Left & Right

Players to sell

Downing (sell him before the season starts and can usually get a decent fee for him before his value goes down
Assaidi
( this is completely up to you as he could possible do a good job if given the chance but he never made it in my original game but have since got him on loan in my Swansea game and he is keeping Nathan Dyer out of the team )
Skrtel
( again this is personal choice as i had him for a good 4 seasons on my game however his attitude IRL
has caused me not to be a fan of his anymore and would happily sell him for good money)

Possible Signings

Butland
Koval
Alderweireld
Vrsaljko
Kovacic
Yarmolenko
Fischer
Caprari

Hope that helps mate

cheers mate that's was very helpful. just a few questions though. what positions did you find suso and shelvey most effective. do you individually train your players in their tactical role i.e. 'ball winning midfielder'. and the last thing is what skin do you use?

cheers mate that's was very helpful. just a few questions though. what positions did you find suso and shelvey most effective. do you individually train your players in their tactical role i.e. 'ball winning midfielder'. and the last thing is what skin do you use?

hey mate, i trained shelvey to be able to play as DM aswell and he was amazing in the ball winning position, suso was trained up to basically play anywhere in midfield but DM as that's how he got his mins each season because he was able to slot in anywhere, then once he turned 22 he was my #1 AM and he ability and average rating along with assists was unreal plus he was always getting fouled so a lot of free kicks and pens was down to him.

yeah each player is trained to the position i want them to excel in:

Sweeper keeper
wing back
ball playing defender
anchor man
ball winning mid
winger
att mid
Advanced forward

The skin i use is: Alavanja 13 Eyegams Skin: [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
[h=2][/h]

New version 7.5 now uploaded will upload screenshots on monday, results are pleasing as came 4th in 2nd season with Swansea being joint top scorers

I'll have to give this a try... What changes have you made?

I'll have to give this a try... What changes have you made?

there has been changes made all over the tactic, play overall and CCC are improved main aim is keeping the attractive and deadly play along with trying to cut out the weakness of goals conceded from the wide area's.... proving more difficult that i 1st thought haha

my results so far.... seem to off hit a rough patch a the moment. any advice?

been testing the v7.5 and im impressive. good amount of passing which i like and right amount of individual plays. the D is solid i have to say. Overall i have to admit that its impressive and very solid tact on both A and D.

though i have a few questions. first have u tried with the wingers being AML and AMR? second, if i would like to increase the attacking tendency of the overall team, what should i do? can i maybe put one of the wingers to a more forward position? (making em AMR/L?)

thanks and great stuff there TS

there has been changes made all over the tactic, play overall and CCC are improved main aim is keeping the attractive and deadly play along with trying to cut out the weakness of goals conceded from the wide area's.... proving more difficult that i 1st thought haha

What is "CCC"?

my results so far.... seem to off hit a rough patch a the moment. any advice?

Just keep at it mate don't forget it's the 1st season and your players are adapting to the tactic, new positions and player preferred moves (short passes, more one two passes, play out of defense for defenders)

try holding a team meeting and encourage the players

been testing the v7.5 and im impressive. good amount of passing which i like and right amount of individual plays. the D is solid i have to say. Overall i have to admit that its impressive and very solid tact on both A and D.

though i have a few questions. first have u tried with the wingers being AML and AMR? second, if i would like to increase the attacking tendency of the overall team, what should i do? can i maybe put one of the wingers to a more forward position? (making em AMR/L?)

thanks and great stuff there TS

cheers mate, more than welcome to share your stats, league table, fixtures screenshots etc.
who are you testing it with? and glad to hear your doing well with it.

majority of the 1st versions of the tactics was AML and AMR but after a review of the tactic by a website it came to my attention that the wingers weren't really helping out on the defense side they'd just float around when we where under pressure so by bringing them back to the ML & MR they help more with defending, if im honest on my current version im testing out a single AM(L or R) and one M(L or R)

I'm gonna give it a go!
I'm with Man City at 2022 and I'm reaching this playing style.
I need to download the V7.5 right??

Last edited: