2014 World Cup thread

Oscar looking very bright for Brazil so far.

So, red card for Neymar or not?

Can someone shoot Ian Wright please. No way ill be able to tolerate this **** for the whole tournament.

Itv coverage is going to be dreadful!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

'A German and an Englishman on a beach in Brazil, give me a hug?'

Sorry, what?

He's an idiot. He's even worse when England play. That German was well within his rights to pepper spray him, i would of.

It's the first day and im sick of Ray 'slaaaaagg' Winston already!

Nightmare start for Marcelo, but credit to him because he doesn't seem to have let it affect him. Croatia look up for this, although after trying to show-off and losing the ball to nearly gift Brazil a goal, I don't think Olic will play much part in the second half. Kovacic has been anonymous apart from a long range shot, but that seems to be because Croatia are playing wide instead of through the middle so there hasn't been a chance for him to get on the ball.

Is it cool to call Brazil the selecao now?

A midfield three of Modric-Rakitic-Kovacic is a very good trio. Perhaps lacking that midfield bite but as for keeping possession or at least competing it stands them in good stead

Lovren has looked solid at the back, made a few good blocks and tackles. Will definitely be a good addition to whichever team he ends up at next season.

Yeah, Adrian Chiles isn't worthy of his company.

He must look at Chiles and think WTF are you. No wonder he's always smiling. Embarrassment to England having a circus freak like him talking football with 2 World cup winners. At least the BBC have world cup legend Lineker posing the questions.

He must look at Chiles and think WTF are you. No wonder he's always smiling. Embarrassment to England having a circus freak like him talking football with 2 World cup winners. At least the BBC have world cup legend Lineker posing the questions.

It really is cringe worthy. 'what can Croatia do apart from pray ' that's like something a 10 year old would ask!

Yeah, that's not a penalty. First involvement Fred has had in a long time, and it's a dive.