2014 World Cup thread

Yeah top class finish, great improvisation

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Croatia robbed by two poor decisions.
Two arguable red cards, that penalty and the goal that should have been. Croatia played well and deserved something. bad luck or more?
Let the conspiracies begin ;)

Great goal from Oscar. He was MoTM for me ever before the goal, but that goal should just confirm it

What a goal by oscar deserved it should be defo MOTM now anything good going forward has come through him some of those crosses was spectacular.

Also I'm not happy I did a pound on brazil 3-1 and Neymar at to score first 45/1 :(

Stunning performance from Oscar, so good to see him back to his best after a tough season when he looked like he might have stalled.

What a goal by oscar deserved it should be defo MOTM now anything good going forward has come through him some of those crosses was spectacular.

Also I'm not happy I did a pound on brazil 3-1 and Neymar at to score first 45/1 :(

What company did you bet with? Some of them ignore the first goal if it's an own goal and then the second goal counts as the first goal.

What a performance by Oscar. Its a shame that it will most likely go under the radar because of all the ref controversy.

Frankly the game seemed blatantly fixed. Not just the big decisions but the whole thing. Disgusting.

Oscar excellent, hope we can have this one next season and not the fake we had last season! Big win for Brazil in my eyes, i felt if they went 1 down they wouldn't have the mental strength to turn it around and they did.

Too bad Mourinho will still have you all playing boring football.

He wasn't always like that, and with a team of that capacity should be able to change the tactics to what suits the situation.

But that is for the Premier League/Chelsea thread

Anyone noticed that when playing for Brazil, Luiz actually defends, instead of roaming?

Anyone noticed that when playing for Brazil, Luiz actually defends, instead of roaming?

LOL yeah, I did notice that.
Aside from his positioning during the own-goal, he did a pretty decent job.

What company did you bet with? Some of them ignore the first goal if it's an own goal and then the second goal counts as the first goal.
It was bet365 I know if you do first goalscorer and it's an own goal it goes on the next goal but not sure about a scorecast it isn't in my settled bets so hopefully I get it but I ain't that lucky

Again that "boring football" card.

Now now, lets not turn this into another Chelsea thread.

Oscar was brilliant in the second half but that game was far from "fair" two poor decisions putting Croatia 2-1 down and they had next to nothing going for them all game. That's home advantage though, if they don't improve they could be in trouble against more threatening teams.

LOL yeah, I did notice that.
Aside from his positioning during the own-goal, he did a pretty decent job.

Thiago Silva and David Luiz together is a very good partnership. It may have been an inflated fee but PSG recognised this

Thiago Silva and David Luiz together is a very good partnership. It may have been an inflated fee but PSG recognised this

Haha, yeah, PSG obviously made this purchase with their eyes on the Champions League.

Well my fears about the refereeing in this tournament were confirmed. I so can't wait for the Uruguayan matches