2014 World Cup thread

What bullshit. Neymar should have been out with a red earlier, and now this. Ref carrying the home team to safety. ******* Korean mundial all over again.

So that's what home advantage gets you at a World Cup.

Terrible decision that

Aye, neymar is a *****, the way he took the pen, how he screams like a Wee girl at the slightest touch and how he celebrates like Ronaldo, it's all about him.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

If that had been in the other penalty area no way would the ref of given a penalty to Croatia.

Despite the controversy, what a performance from Oscar.

The goals will give Neymar the MOTM but Oscar has been terrific. Attacking, defending, creating, the whole lot

I've never seen Oscar play as an out and out winger before and he has been easily MOTM.

Perisic is another who has impressed me, very sweet left foot on him

Yeah he looks class, Croatia can feel hard done by!

Gotta love how this match has been all about Neymar, when Oscar's been the one working his *** off trying to create things for his teammates, while Neymar's been dribbling around all by himself, looking to make himself the headline man.
It's a shame too, because Croatia's back four have been pretty solid so far, and their midfield have been excellent. Pletikosa has been wonderful. If Mandzukic was playing, who knows how this game would be.
And I'll say what everyone else has been saying, that was an incredibly soft penalty. Well, in general, every foul against Brazil has been soft, but, ****, it's to be expected from Brazil, right?

Despite the controversy, what a performance from Oscar.

The goals will give Neymar the MOTM but Oscar has been terrific. Attacking, defending, creating, the whole lot

Coming Autumn 2014
-------Matic-------
Fabregas----Oscar
Willian---------Hazard

#gethype

The goal for Croatia looked legit too.

He deserves that. Brazil's best player by far. However, about thirty seconds before we saw another example of Perisic's left foot. But I agree with Andy Townsend. Pletikosa was all at sea.