2015/16 Season Finished BIG POST TO COME

I have finished the 2015/16 season in great style and I will be creating a post once I am back from town, keep your eyes peeled! :)

I'm using this tactic to great effect with everton currently top of the prem after 12 games winning all but one. just a quick question, how do you get the small box to appear titled ' Man Utd ' performance that details player performance 'having a storming game' etc? I cant find it anywhere. Thanks.

That box is seen during the game. In Spanish you have to click in the option "Información Man. Utd", I suppose in English it is called "Man. Utd info" or "Man. Utd details".

It gives you an overview on how the player is doing in that game.

5 games left and currently 3rd with Boro in the championship. Started using the tactic around 11 games in i think, it obviously has some poor results because that's football and FM but i can safely say i would use this tactic with any team. Has goals in it, brilliant possesion and defence isn't half bad considering the team i am.

Tactic Analysis 2015/16 Season

View attachment 341197
An unbelievable season and we haven't lost a game since Tottenham on 23rd of March 2015, so good going there. We beat the record for Goals Scored in a season and we did slip up sometimes, but managed to draw luckily as our squad pulled together well.

View attachment 341195
The player statistics show us that Wayne Rooney had the best season yet, scoring 34 goals and just missing out on beating previous Manchester United and Newcastle United striker Andy Cole, Adnan Januzaj performed brilliantly this season with 28 assists and 18 goals to his name.

View attachment 341194
Player statistics as a whole show us that Luke Shaw was the most consistent performer with an Average Rating of 7.82 and assisted 19 goals and had a 81% pass accuracy over the season and luckily the players marked in red stayed injury free, where as other players picked up minor knocks over the course of the season.

Wayne Rooney scored a total of 51 goals and assisted in 24 whereas Juan Mata scored 32 and assisted 32.

Joe Jenkins (18) was the true hero from this list as the Champions League Final looked as though it was slipping through our finger tips at 1 - 0 until Joe Jenkins came on over Wayne Rooney and scored twice to win the Champions League! Unreal.

Wilfried Zaha is highlighted in blue as this is the player that may be leaving soon, after a poor season for the youngster, valued at £25.5M it can't be too bad to sell him?

View attachment 341192
Here are the season results, including results from last season (lowlighted in grey) up to the last time we lost against Tottenham.

We are only 5 games away (45 unbeaten current run) from overhauling the current invincible's Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run in the Premier League whereas we have created some records in the FA-Cup (13 unbeaten current run) and the Capital One Cup (13 unbeaten current run).

View attachment 341191
View attachment 341190
View attachment 341189
So from the Tactic Analysis we can see we score a goal every 30 minutes or there about and concede a goal every 126 minutes or there about which is great going forward.

View attachment 341188
From the overview we can see that we conceded 9 goals in 1020 minutes facing the formation 4-1DM-2-2-1 which is our most vulnerable tactic to face. I am happy to see our Average Age at 23 and our best attribute being Strength.

TACTICS FACED

View attachment 341162
View attachment 341161
NEXT SEASON PLAN

• Develop existing 4-1DM-1-3-1
  • Develop player's preferred moves to assist the tactic progression
  • Quarterly Tactic Analysis (as above)
  • Sell Players to fit new signings Ross Barkley (AMC) and James Ward-Prowse (MC) into the system.

Last edited:
can you post a screenshot of the tactics faced analysis?
Thanks!

Hi mate,

looking to test the tactic out, was just wondering if someone could recommend which version of this tactic to use, the Rigid or Fluid?

Fluid depending on how strong your squad is, I have an updated version over on the Share & Download section.

Just looking at the tactics analysis from the previous page and it's showing your greatest success with '4-1DM-1-3-1'

Is that a tactic in development, or one available from within the thread somewhere. I have looked but couldn't see anything. :)

It is on that thread on the 1st page, Download and there is a link to download it.

Just found this tac and its working great for me. In my 2nd season with Hull and I started very poor (WLLLLL in all comps) So I stared using your tac and I remain unbeaten since. Seems to be working a treat so far. Gonna stick with it and see if I can Win the EURO Cup.

Finally, I must STRONGLY recommend both versions of this tactic, Fluid & Rigid, for smaller teams too.

Rigid is very good in defence, so it may be used in away games. Fluid one is valid for home games, and in some away games vs minor teams.

You may develop young players with this tactics, too (specially in home games = fluid version).

I started using it in my Zaragoza 17/18 save, I was 2nd from the bottom and not very sure to save category. At the end of the year, I saved category and my games were really beautiful to watch.

In the next year, I started winning all pre-season games and the first official game 5-0 on Granada (not a really big team, but they achieved Europa League position last year). Very happy!!

The strongest position in my team is the AMC. I use Ángel and he scores more goals than the striker (Jasón), and gives a lot of assists.

Keep developing CELTICBHOYS!!

Great stuff Srattu, post some Screenshots if you can! :)

Here are my screenies.

The first one is my 1st season using my own tacs. Varied results and managed to finish 6th and qualify for Europe.
My second season started well with a 2-1 win but then went south with loss after loss. I started using these tacs after the Reading loss. As you can see its been very successful. Note the 7-0 win in the League cup 2nd leg Semi Final :)
View attachment 339496
View attachment 339495
View attachment 339494