Do people just not read he says pretty much straight away that he will not be sending the tactic to any one and just to wait till it passes moderation yet nearly everyone who has commented has left there email and asked for him to send the tactic lol. Any way tactic looks good mate I have had no success with a 4-2-4 type tactic only managed 4-4-2 flat so quite looking forward to this being moderated to give it a go

I'm giving it a go on my new (the 6th so far on FM2013 due corrupted saves and having to wipe my hard drive) Sunderland save and its the only one with wingers further up the pitch I have tried that seems balanced.
I'm going to give it a proper test though as it does look promising.
Cheers.

I am testing this tactic with Malaga on FM Classic career: Here are a few screenshots.
View attachment 298913

Malaga v Man City Match Stats:
View attachment 298914
This might be the first for FM13 as my Malaga side achieved 100% shot accuracy.

*With this Malaga side I have signed no-one and sold no-one. I am just using their default squad.

Thanks for your PM, Im about to end the current season so next season I will be running this tactic.

For the wingers, do you use right footer on right and lefty on left? Only all my squad is based around wingers who cut inside. Would be a big overhaul to change that now.

Hello Lord!
I always use your tactics but this one im struggling... im conceding too many goals and losing by 3 or more goals.
Im using the new patch 13.2.2
Can you help me?

It wont matter what footed the winger is just as long as he can play in that position

Hello Lord!
I always use your tactics but this one im struggling... im conceding too many goals and losing by 3 or more goals.
Im using the new patch 13.2.2
Can you help me?

Just wondering team u r.....ive updated to the latest patch but the new patch doesn't really make any difference....i've noticed as well that i was conceding roughly a goal a game but scoring 3+ a game on average.

I have been using this tactic for a couple of games now and I have been very impressed, especially as I'm using AFC Telford United in the Blue Square Premier. I was wondering what match preparation training you were using? because even though I'm scoring, I'm also conceding aswell so I would like to try and be more stable at the back.

Just wondering team u r.....ive updated to the latest patch but the new patch doesn't really make any difference....i've noticed as well that i was conceding roughly a goal a game but scoring 3+ a game on average.

Let me be fair... i like the tactic, but my team is very weak (GK + DC) and in some matches I lose by 3 or more goals. Most of the goals the team concedes on the counter attack.
Do you have any idea to have a solid defense?

Last edited:
I have been using this tactic for a couple of games now and I have been very impressed, especially as I'm using AFC Telford United in the Blue Square Premier. I was wondering what match preparation training you were using? because even though I'm scoring, I'm also conceding aswell so I would like to try and be more stable at the back.

That is my concern too