thanks for replying lordofavp,

I've been doing a few tweaks to this 442Lord tactic myself so im excited to see if they are similar to what you just did.

Your other tactic worked well for me, but i simply love playing with 2 forwards too much!

thanks for replying lordofavp,

I've been doing a few tweaks to this 442Lord tactic myself so im excited to see if they are similar to what you just did.

Your other tactic worked well for me, but i simply love playing with 2 forwards too much!

Also, if the tactic is still lacking in a certain aspect please let me know...cause i tested this with hoffenheim n bayern munich and i've done really well..I beat barca and man utd with bayern (only used half strenght side as most best of my players were either injured or unavailable)

Also, if the tactic is still lacking in a certain aspect please let me know...cause i tested this with hoffenheim n bayern munich and i've done really well..I beat barca and man utd with bayern (only used half strenght side as most best of my players were either injured or unavailable)

The defence is looking better but unfortunately the attack is just not doing anything. Everyones still taking longshots and dribbling across the field all the time, ignoring blatant easy passes...

I've added more roaming and less creative freedom (more disciplined) and i think it may have helped a bit.

Aup mate, will this legendary tactic be ok still after new patch?