A New Man On Tyneside - A Newcastle United Story

View attachment 375508
January Transfer Window

View attachment 375506

Yet again just 1 transfer in and starting to clear out the team a bit!

Decided to let Zivkovic go, we may have sold him for less than we bought him but he wanted to leave and it was the best for both of us.

Mayke has left due to us getting a new RB in, plus 27 Million was a very good offer!

Also let Ben Arfa go as he had declined quite recently and he wanted more game time, and saying he was on 200k a week it was the best for both of us!

Decided to let Trevino go out on loan as he wasn't getting enough game time and he really wanted it, so of course I let him!

So lets see who came in...

-----

View attachment 375504

Carlos Felipe Villanueva

So this is a transfer we tied up a few seasons ago, but due to his age he has only just become old enough to be able to join us.

Another incredibly promising Mexican joins our ranks, has great potential, and will be starting as a back up to De Sciglio, but I am sure he will develop into a great player and I really am sure he is going to have a promising future!

-----

Squad

View attachment 375497

So this is the squad we will be playing with for the rest of the season... and I still love it!

Great depth, experience along side youth, potential world class players, some current world class players, no wonder we are one of the best teams in the world now!

-----

World Transfers

View attachment 375491

So Mayke leaving us for PSG was the biggest transfer of January for 27 Million... but there were also 2 big transfers on deadline day where Kondogbia and Zapata left PSG for Madrid and Chelsea for 22 and 21.5 Million.... could be big risks!​

View attachment 375472
January

View attachment 375471

Loving it!

-----

Manchester United 2 - 2 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 375469

MOTM: Adnan Januzaj (Man Utd)

So probably the result the performances deserved as it was a very end to end game and either of us could of won it! Shame we drew to a goal in the last 20 minutes though.

-----

Portsmouth 0 - 2 Newcastle United
FA Cup 3rd Round

View attachment 375465

MOTM: Aidan Gilliead (Newcastle United)

So first game of many this month where I choose to play my younger back up side and they played very well this game! Shame that we only managed 4 of our 17 shots on target but still, we got the win!

With this win it sets up a trip to Burnley for us in the 4th Round!

-----

Sunderland 0 - 2 Newcastle United
Capital One Cup Semi Final Leg 1

View attachment 375461

MOTM: Marquinhos (Newcastle United)

Seeing as they played well against Portsmouth, thought I would give them a run out against Sunderland.... and even though it was more of an even game they still incredibly well and managed to come out with a comfortable win, was very impressed and pleased with this!

-----

Newcastle United 3 - 1 Arsenal
Premier Division

View attachment 375457

MOTM: Mateo Kovacic (Newcastle United)

So as Arsenal are very tough opponents I reverted to the full strength squad and you can see they missed playing as they came out tore Arsenal to pieces! Usually we struggle against them but this time around we just ran the ragged! Easy!

-----

Reading 2 - 2 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 375454

MOTM: Raheem Sterling (Newcastle United)

Biggest shock this season so far I think as we somehow draw a game which we definitely deserved to win and should have with the performance we gave!

-----

Newcastle United 1 - 0 Sunderland
(3-0)

Capital One Cup Semi Final Leg 2

View attachment 375453

MOTM: Davide Santon (Newcastle United)

So decided to revert to the youth/back up side after how well they did last time and they did incredibly well again as they outperformed Sunderland again and ensured we are through to the Final!

-----

Burnley 0 - 3 Newcastle United
FA Cup 4th Round

View attachment 375452

MOTM: Domenico Castaldo (Newcastle United)

With how well they are doing I just let the have a go at Burnley and yet again they perform incredibly, and to be honest I expected them to as we got off to an incredible start going 1-0 up inside the 1st minute and from there that was it, Burnley must have known how it would end!

-----

Leicester City 0 - 5 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 375451

MOTM: Donis Avdijaj (Newcastle United)

Thought it would be a good idea that seeing as they were on good form and playing well, to let them have a run at Leicester, and wow! This is one of my proudest results, purely due to the age of the players! 7 of them under 20 and they were able to rip apart a decent Premier League side... even though it was Leicester I still loved it!

-----

League

View attachment 375449

6 points clear of Chelsea, 8 of Man City, and still unbeaten... just incredible! We should have the league in the bag very soon if this form continues!

Capital One Cup

View attachment 375448

Just as I thought... we will be facing Chelsea in the Final of the Capital One Cup! Won't be an easy game but I think with have well we are doing we can do it!

FA Cup

View attachment 375447

So after easily dispatching of Burnley we now face fellow premier league side Hull in the 5th round... should be able to win this, and will probably give my youth side a go!

-----

Best Player of January

View attachment 375446

Carlos Felipe Vallanueva

So he has only just joined us but already he has had an incredible start to his Newcastle career! At least a rating of 7 in all 5 of his games, and an assist to add to his excellent month!

Really looking promising!​

View attachment 374898
February

View attachment 374899

Some absolutely incredible wins this month as the run goes on!

-----

Newcastle United 2 - 0 Cardiff City
Premier Division

View attachment 374897

MOTM: Raheem Sterling (Newcastle United)

Pure dominance. Only way I can describe this game! 61% possession, 38 shots, kept them out all game as they couldn't even manage 1! Disappointed we only managed 7 shots on target though.

-----

Newcastle United 3 - 0 Watford
Premier Division

View attachment 374890

The youth does it again! Seeing as Watford aren't a brilliant team so I decided to give them a run out and it was just too easy for them! Castaldo had a great game!

-----

Chelsea 1 - 5 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 374889

MOTM: Kevin Volland (Newcastle United)

Before the game, I thought this could possible be the game where our winning streak ends as Chelsea are a very good side... but we demolished them! In all fairness, the penalty they missed could have greatly changed the game and the red card helped us out a lot as well!

-----

Sunderland 1 - 3 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 374885

Suck it Sunderland! Gave the youngens a go and even though it was statistically a close game, we were able to come out with a comfortable win in the end, Castaldo having another great game!

-----

Hull 1 - 3 Newcastle United
FA Cup 5th Round

View attachment 374879

Kevin Volland single handedly won us this game! Hat trick, and also won both the penalties he scored! Through to the next round!

-----

AS Monaco FC 1 - 1 Newcastle United
Champions Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 1

View attachment 374875

MOTM: Bruno Martins Indi (Monaco)

Ended up being a very close game, but disappointed we lost in the end as we had done enough to deserve the win but ter Stegen was unlucky with the own goal as there was nothing he could do... away goal to take to the 2nd leg at home though!

-----

Newcastle United 5 - 0 Southampton
Premier Division

View attachment 374874

MOTM: Ravel Morrison (Newcastle United)

Tore Southampton a new one in this game! Our finishing was on great form this game as we score half our shots on target (something we never usually manage), and all different scorers as well!

-----

Newcastle United 5 - 1 Tottenham
Premier Division

View attachment 374873

MOTM: Eduardo Garrido (Newcastle United)

Perfect way to end the month! Of course I thought we would struggle slightly to win as Spurs are decent but wasn't expecting us to win 5-1! Incredible 2nd half as we put 4 past them, Garrido being excellent with a goal and a couple of assists as well!

-----

League

View attachment 374863

League is surely over now... 16 points clear with 9 games left... and with the form we are on surely we won't slip up! Sterling on average the best player in the league so far this season! Woo!

Of course another excellent month got me this...

View attachment 374861

6 wins out of 6 this month! Sweet!

Champions Cup

View attachment 374860

So we draw our first leg but some other surprising results!

Brugge hold Atletico to a draw, OM beat Man Utd 2-1 and Moscow beat Man City 2-1!

Could hopefully get us an easy in the next round if we get through!

FA Cup

So after beating Hull we get...

View attachment 374859

Arsenal... great.

Other big hitters of Chelsea and Man Utd still left in the cup that could threaten us if we get past Arsenal!

-----

Best Player of February

View attachment 374857

Kevin Volland

Knew it wouldn't take long till he got this again! 8 goals in 6 appearances this month!

Had a couple of offers for him in January so of course I definitely turned them down and repaid my faith in keeping him!​

Alright mate, I went Newscastle to try the tactic out and in the first season i won the Premier League and the FA Cup, i only lost 3 games all season. Now the second season has started my team just don't look the same, i had to sell big names in order to buy Volland as he was already at Atletico Madrid, anyway the tactic is a dream mate, love the story!

Alright mate, I went Newscastle to try the tactic out and in the first season i won the Premier League and the FA Cup, i only lost 3 games all season. Now the second season has started my team just don't look the same, i had to sell big names in order to buy Volland as he was already at Atletico Madrid, anyway the tactic is a dream mate, love the story!

Jesus well done! Wish I had managed that in my 1st season! haha

Ahh guess I got quite lucky he never moved to anyone else... how much did you pay for Volland?

Glad you are liking the tactic and the story! :)

It was a ridiculous price for Volland and i'm almost ashamed to say but i really wanted him as he provided so well for you ;

50m Plus Tiote

It was a ridiculous price for Volland and i'm almost ashamed to say but i really wanted him as he provided so well for you ;

50m Plus Tiote

Ouch! That is quuuuite a bit!

I have been turning down bids of close to that amount as I definitely think he is worth more,

Just hope he can provide for you and not be a flop :p

Hope so he is very inconsistent for me and I'm 20 games into my second season, things can only get better!

adamm8: as u know i use your tactic quite abit.... but i think ive asked you this before but i cant find it .... di you use oi when using your top tactic ;) thanks

adamm8: as u know i use your tactic quite abit.... but i think ive asked you this before but i cant find it .... di you use oi when using your top tactic ;) thanks

haha :p

I let my assistant set opposition instructions :)

View attachment 372723
March

So... no fixture list this month... and this is because of one reason...

WE LOST! :(

-----

Newcastle United 2 - 1 Chelsea
Capital One Cup Final

View attachment 372722

MOTM: Eduardo Garrido (Newcastle United)

So we came close to losing at the very start of the month! We deserved to win this but just couldn't amke teh best of our chances and nearly threw it away after Garrido gave Chelsea a penalty which they converted, but then he saved us in the very last minute to take us to extra time and then also set up the winning goal!

Some more lovely silverware!

-----

Newcastle United 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Premier Division

View attachment 372721

MOTM: Juan Carlos Velasco (Newcastle United)

Easy win, made it a lot harder on ourselves as we had to wait until the 77th minute to make a break through and then the last minute to seal it, but we still got the win!

-----

Arsenal 2 - 3 Newcastle United
FA Cup 6th Round

View attachment 372720

Such an intense first half which ended 2-2! Then we got yet another last minute goal to get us some glory and help us through to the semi final!

Here are the other results from the 6th round:

View attachment 372719

So we could now face Stoke, Man Utd or Wigan in the semis!

-----

Newcastle United 4 - 2 AS Monaco FC
Champions Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 2

View attachment 372718

Thought we were going to be losing and end up going out as we were 1-0 down at half time, but clearly an inspired team talk worked as we scored all 4 goals in 15 minutes and basically booked ourselves a place in the next round!

1st Knockout Round results:

View attachment 372717

Some big results as giants Barcelona go out to Juventus, but still the teams remaining are the best in the world at this moment in time!

-----

Man City 2 - 0 Newcastle United
Premier Division

So here it is... our first loss this season :(

View attachment 372716

MOTM: Juan Cuadrado (Man City)

Think the amount of games we are having to play finally caught up with us as no one really ever outplays us but Man City managed to in this game.... :(

View attachment 372714

First loss in 30 leagues games and first loss in 50 games overall!

-----

Newcastle United 1 - 0 West Brom
Premier Division

View attachment 372713

MOTM: Luke Shaw (Newcastle United)

So after the poor performance against Man City the lads came back with an incredibly performance against West Brom and got us the win we deserved... although we should have easily scored a lot more goals!

-----

League

View attachment 372711

So we finally lose our first league game... and to our title rivals as well!

But we are still 10 points clear with just 6 games left, meaning we only need 9 points to guarantee us the league title for the 4th consecutive season!

Champions Cup

View attachment 372710

So we get the joys of being drawn against our English Rivals Man Utd!

Think if our previous results against them say anything, 2-2, 4-0 and 4-1, we should win this!

Capital One Cup

View attachment 372709

3rd time won under my management!

FA Cup

View attachment 372708

So we have Stoke in the Semi Final... they are playing better now and are no longer relegation threatened and they could still put up a fight!

-----

Best Player of March

View attachment 372707

Luke Shaw

The English left back had a great month for us with 4 appearances, 1 goal and 1 man of the match award and some very decent performances!

View attachment 372705
Youth Intake

Best part of the season... youth intake!!

We got 2 absolutely incredible youth players in, both who are easily wonder kids and could become world class!

Worldie No 1

View attachment 372703

Kris Palmer

The most promising potential player we got... just had to be a left winger didn't he!

Still, will retrain him to play on the right wing, and could be my first choice there in the future,

Really looking forward to seeing this guy develop!

-----

Worldie No 2

View attachment 372701

Benjamin Webb

Has very good potential, but also having 1* current, could easily be featuring for us in just a couple of seasons! Definite star striker for the future!

View attachment 371713
April

Can we win the league this month?! Lets see!

-----

Newcastle United 3 - 1 Swansea City
Premier Division

View attachment 371712

MOTM: Juan Carlos Velasco (Newcastle United)

So, we start the month off well with a strong, convincing win over Swansea after a dominant display from us!

-----

Manchester United 2 - 2 Newcastle United
Champions Cup Quarter Final Leg 1

View attachment 371711

MOTM: Nicusor Stanciu (Manchester United)

How we managed to get a draw from this I actually am not quite sure... Man Utd were the much better team and they will feel hard done by and that they deserved the win... which in all fairness they did!

-----

Newcastle United 1 - 0 Stoke City
FA Cup Semi Final

View attachment 371710

Pretty boring game in all honesty... a lot less shots from us than usual, kept the other team at bay and kept the majority of possession... did enough to get us into the final though!

FA Cup Semi Final Results:

View attachment 371709

So... Man Utd easily disposed of Wigan and will be our opponents in the Final!

-----

Newcastle United 4 - 0 Manchester United
(Newcastle United 6 - 2 Manchester United)
Champions Cup Quarter Final Leg 2

View attachment 371708

Now THAT is how you respond to a poor first leg performance! Performances pretty much switched, the only difference being that our defence performed better and we made the most of our chances to give us the dominant win needed to get into the Semi Final!

Other Champions Cup Quarter Final Results:

View attachment 371707

Very surprised at how easily Juventus brushed Chelsea aside in the 2nd leg, and have to feel for Madrid who got themselves a good win which wasn't enough! Some tough opponents left!

-----

Nottingham Forest 1 - 3 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 371706

MOTM: Ryan Gauld (Newcastle United)

Easy result and good performance as usual, but very disappointed we conceded a goal as they really didn't deserve to score one! Ravel Morrison is really trying to give me a reason why to not sell him in the Summer with a good performance...

-----

Stoke City 2 - 4 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 371705

Winning this game could seal us the league...

Another great performance from both Kovacic and Volland as the pair single handedly tore Stoke apart in this simple win for us, they were very dirty this game and we were lucky to come out with no injuries with some of the tackles they were coming in with, proven by the fact they got 5 yellows and 2 reds!

And of course winning this game meant this...

View attachment 371698

4 league titles in a row!

Woooooooo!

-----

Liverpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United
Premier Division

View attachment 371704

MOTM: Stefan Savic (Liverpool)

Very even game and a draw is definitely the deserved result for both of us!

Very end to end and on another day could have gone any teams way!

-----

League

View attachment 371703

We have done it again!

Man City have been putting pressure on us, cutting the gap down to 8 points but with just 2 games left, they haven't done enough and we have just performed to good for them as we seal our 4 league title in a row!

Champions Cup

View attachment 371702

Newcastle United vs Manchester City

So we get the face the team who have been title rivals to us all season, and also the side who ended our unbeaten streak... this could be a good chance for revenge for either side, revenge for ending unbeaten streak, and them getting revenge on us for winning the league!

Going to be a very good tie!

English FA Cup

View attachment 371700

Newcastle United vs Manchester United

Of course you already know this... we will be facing Manchester United in the Final!

We have overall had a very good season against United so far this season with 3 wins and 2 draws, lots of confidence we can win this!

-----

Best Player of April

View attachment 371699

Mateo Kovacic

He has been on incredible form this month with 8 goals and 3 Man of the Match awards, probably the best month of performances I have ever seen from a player so far, easily won us games himself!​

View attachment 369150
May

Time for the season to come to an end...

important games this month as we have our Champions League Semi Final clashes with Man City, and our FA Cup Final clash with Man Utd!

-----

Newcastle United 1 - 0 Manchester City
Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1

View attachment 369149

MOTM: Donis Avdijaj (Newcastle United)

So... our young striker came on and with one of the last touches of the game he hits the net to give us the advantage heading into the 2nd leg!

-----

Newcastle United 3 - 1 Crystal Palace
Premier Division

View attachment 369148

MOTM: Connor Wickham (Crystal Palace)

Of course we recorded a victory over Palace with a strong performance, as we easily brushed them aside, of course disappointed we conceded though.

-----

Manchester City 2 - 2 Newcastle United
(Manchester City 2 - 3 Newcastle United)
Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2

View attachment 369147

MOTM: Alvaro Negredo (Man City)

After Negredo scored his 2nd of the game I thought that they would be able to go on and win it, but on a counter attack, Man City captain Kompany chopped down Volland for a penalty, which Volland then scored to secure our place in the Champions League Final!

-----

Newcastle United 2 - 1 Manchester United
FA Cup Final

View attachment 369146

MOTM: Ross Barkley (Newcastle United)

This was a very tense game as we both had some very good chances and either of us could have win it, but we just edged them out and made our chances count as we win the FA Cup for the 2nd season in a row!

-----

Newcastle United 5 - 0 Hull City
Premier Division

View attachment 369145

MOTM: Ross Barkley (Newcastle United)

Perfect way to end the league season! Incredible win, strong performance, clean sheet... could not have been a better win!

-----

League

View attachment 369144

So of course you already know we have won the league... but this month we managed to do it by breaking records as we got the highest ever points tally of 99 points! Incredible! Also our goal difference is just incredible with us on average scoring more than 2 goals a game and conceding just under 1 goal a game!

Champions Cup

View attachment 369143

So we beat Man City, just! To ensure our place in the Final where we will be facing FC Bayern after they cruised past Juventus!

-----

Next

So up next will be a single review of the Champions Cup Final vs Bayern!​

View attachment 369142
1st June 2019

Champions Cup Final

vs

View attachment 614519

We can do this! Come on!!

-----

Newcastle United 2 - 1 FC Bayern

View attachment 369141

MOTM: Lucas Romero (Newcastle United)

Once again, we are the Champions of European Football!

This was yet another great final this season, just like vs Man Utd, both of us had great chances, just the difference was that we jut edged them and took advantage the best of our chances!

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!​

View attachment 369139
End of Season Review - Newcastle United

Yet another incredible season... this one was our best yet!

Fixtures

View attachment 369138

What. A. Season.

Our best season performance yet!

Beaten just once all season, with us going on great winning streaks and breaking all kinds of unbeaten records!

Hopefully next season we can manage the full season unbeaten in every competition!

-----

Squad

View attachment 369137

Our squad was yet again incredible!

This season Kovacic was the stand out performer as he scores 25 goals in 35 starts, and of course yet again Volland was our main man up top and source of goals as he scores another incredible amount of goals! 37 in 52 starts! Love it! Also helps that players such as Avdijaj, Sterling and Barkley all chipped in with nearly 20 goals each!

-----

Best Player of the Season

View attachment 369136

Mateo Kovacic

Mateo was by far our best player this season! 25 goals, 17 assists, and 10 Player of the Match awards, just incredible from him, definitely expecting some interest in him this summer!

-----

Good News

So first of all... we managed this again...

View attachment 369135

Another fantastic season of silverware as we celebrate winning 5 trophies!

Premier Division, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Community Shield, European Champions Cup

Also this happened for me...

View attachment 369134

I am now officially the best English Manager of all time! Surpassing Bob Paisley and I will now surely go on and increase my dominance as the Best!

I have won the following:

4 Domestic Divisions

3 Domestic Cups

5 Other Club Trophies

1 International Trophy​

View attachment 614538
End of Season Review - Premier League

Lets see overall what cracked off in the Prem...

League

View attachment 369133

So of course we won the league, but the biggest surprise is of course that Nottingham Forest qualified for Europe!

Bad seasons for Cardiff, Palace and Swansea as they are relegated to the Championship, with Leicester just surviving!

-----

Team Stats

View attachment 369131

Of course we were the top goalscorers this season by a mile as we scored 102, while Chelsea came in 2nd with 83 goals! Incredible!

-----

Player Stats

View attachment 369129

Sterling was the best player on average this season as he just beats Hazard, with Volland being the player to have featured and have won the most games this season!

-----

Awards

Footballer of the Year

View attachment 369122

Eden Hazard

Players Player of the Year

View attachment 369128

Jack Grealish

Players Young Player

View attachment 369127

Adnan Januzaj

Goal of the Season

View attachment 369126

Nicusor Stanciu vs Southampton

Players Team of the Year

View attachment 369123

Only 1 player made it into the starting XI... Volland!

With ter Stegen selected among the subs!

Surprised Kovacic wasn't involved somehow...

Manager of the Year

View attachment 369125

Me! :D

View attachment 369120
End of Season Review - Rest of England

Leagues

Championship

View attachment 369119

So Everton return to the Premier League after winning the league by just 1 point, and will be joined by Wolves and also Burnley!

Where as, unfortunately for them, Bournemouth, Blackpool and Leyton Orient will be playing in League 1 next season after being relegated.

League 1

View attachment 369118

QPR and Ipswich are back where I believe where they belong in the Championship after being promoted, and will also be joined by Walsall!

Bolton had a very bad season as they managed just 10 points (10 point deduction) and won just 1 game and will be heading down to League 2 with Hartlepool, Fleetwood and Barnsley.

League 2

View attachment 369116

Morecambe are crowned Champions of League 2 and get to go up into League 1, with Colchester, Chester and Southend!

Bad times for Coventry and Gateshead though as they are relegated out of the Football League!

-----

Cups

FA Cup

View attachment 369115

So we win the FA Cup for the 2nd season in a row after over coming Man Utd, but we had a pretty easyish run with the only real obstacle being Arsenal on the way!

Well done to Wigan for making it to the Semis after also beating Chelsea!

Capital One Cup

View attachment 369114

So we win the Capital One Cup for the 3rd time under my reign after beating Chelsea! We had a very easy run in though as we just swept everyone aside! Even Man Utd!

Community Shield

View attachment 369113

The Community Shield is ours for the 3rd season in a row as we manage to just overcome Man City with a 2-1 win!​

View attachment 369112

End of Season Review - Europe

Leagues

France - Ligue 1

View attachment 369111

Champions - LOSC

So LOSC are Champions after PSG, OM and AS Monaco FC trail by a fair few points...

Germany - First Division

View attachment 369110

Champions - Bayern

So Bayern were able to retake the league title from Schalke after dominantly winning the league!

Italy - Serie A

View attachment 369109

Champions - Juventus

Looks like Juventus were actually pushed for the title this time as it seemed to be a 2 horse race, Juventus yet again winning the league for the 6th time in 7 seasons!

Spain - LIGA BBVA

View attachment 369107

Champions - Real Madrid

Wow... it literally could not have been any closer!

Real Madrid ended up winning the league by goal difference... and by just 1 more goal!

That's insane!

-----

Cups

Champions Cup

View attachment 369106

Champions - Newcastle United

So of course we won the Champions Cup after beating Bayern in the final, but the route there was not easy as we had to face big teams such as Monaco, Man Utd and Man City!

Euro Cup

View attachment 369105

Champions - Ajax

So Ajax are the winners of the Euro Cup as they beat French League Champions LOSC on penalties in the Final!

Disappointing that the furthest an English team got was the 2nd knockout round...

Super Cup

View attachment 369104

Champions - Barcelona

Barcelona easily dispatched of Genk to win the Super Cup.

-----

Awards

Best Player in Europe

View attachment 369103

Mateo Kovacic

Golden Boot Award

View attachment 369102

Mateo Kovacic - 13 Goals

Champions Cup Best Player

View attachment 369101

Mateo Kovacic

Dream Team

View attachment 369099

Five of our players made it into the Champions Cup Dream Team:

De Sciglio

Balanta

Kovacic

Romero

Volland​

View attachment 369097
Start of Pre-Season

So lets see how we are gonna start the season off...

View attachment 369096

Going to be a very easy pre-season overall!

Should be able to brush every team aside easily, only team that may be an issue is LOSC, as of course they won the French League last season so clearly they are pretty good!​