Akinfeev Or Asenjo ?

Asenjo Or Akinfeev ?

• Total voters
i have just got asenjo on a bossman free in my 5th season to take over tim howard.
emiliano vivearno from breisca(spelling of his name) is also amazing

akineev for 6million

Approached him when contract was up at cska, had to pay compensation of 6million. Was not sure at the time, as also just got poulin (is he any good?).

Glad I signed him now.

Asenjo just for the fact that hes a great keeper with a low release clause
Theres alot of polls being posted todayoO)

I would say Akinfeev cause he is slightly older. Asenjo is described as a wonderkid but he needs experience, especially to play for arsenal. I got akinfeev in my 2nd season with Rangers for 20million (without cheating) the board accepted a bid of 40mill from united so off he went...gutted...but found a good replacement...Rene Adler of Leverkusen, cost me just as much but prob just as good.

Anyone else got Adler? wot u think?

Asenjo just for the fact that hes a great keeper with a low release clause
Theres alot of polls being posted todayoO)

Yeah I know :O .. But if you check the times you'll see I started it ! :D

Akinfeev is brilliant, having said that I'm yet to try Asenjo.

But at the moment I'd concede more if I put a brick wall in front of the goal, Akinfeev is a god.

I've just send my scouts for him, they say he will be avaible for 20.5M

Now i see him and i could make a contract with him a with compensation of 6M

i make a bid of 3.5M an they accepted

so, Akinfeev es avaible at 3.5M (Excellent Bargain!) at the start of third season

Last edited:
I've just send my scouts for him, they say he will be avaible for 20.5M

Now i see him and i could make a contract with him a with compensation of 6M

i make a bid of 3.5M an they accepted

so, Akinfeev es avaible at 3.5M (Excellent Bargain!) at the start of third season

Wow!

Quite a bargain, this on 9.3 i assume ?

i got akinfeev in my debut season in the premeir leauge with colchester
i have him to thank for my 6th place.

colchester united

2008-09- leauge 1 winners
2009-10- championship winners and leauge cup
2010-11- 6th place in november

Last edited:
akinfeev is about 20 times better, i had both at my team, asenjo concedes too many

i cant belive Asenjo is catching up in votes
what chump is voting for him

Akinfeev is Great for my team in fourth season now, 10 matches and concede 2 goals only (VS Liverpool and West Brom)

its all about mandanda from marseille

:Ddefo!Mandanda is pure class,mate!!!got him for a suprising 8m after unsettling him into requesting for a transfer....lol(now worth 25.5 though!).
There's this Renan guy also.In Valencia i think;butAsenjo aint bad either.Aint tried Akinfeev btw.

asenjo he was so good in my real madrid squad he kept casillas out of the 1st 11

akifeev or asenjo

asenjo ofcourse cause heis a wonderkid there is no compare try him will see..

def akinfeev.....no doubt about it..!
i signed him for €30m for wolves in my 5th season and as a result i finished 4th and qualified for europe!!!
he played 38 games conceded 30 and kept 17 clean sheets....well worth the €30m

I currently own both at Man U. Akinfeev is the better keeper by miles. Nonetheless Asenjo is rotated in now and again and does a solid job. But IMO Akinfeev is the top man

My vote is for Akinfeev ;-) Got him in Premier League and I am very pleased with him