Akinfeev Or Asenjo ?

Asenjo Or Akinfeev ?

• Total voters
Asenjo turns out to be unreal, Akinfeev isnt as good as he was on 08 imo

Asenjo is hella good, last time i had Liverpool in 3rd season, he saved 8 out of 10 penalty. he is good. buy him, who is cheaper buy one.

They are both good really, it depends on your traning scheudle and facility and coahces really...

Asenjo is good, but Akinfeev is in a different league & generally better. Because Asenjo is spanish, doenst become international for long long time because of Casillas & Reina, so doesnt go up too much in value, yet Akinfeev is atleast 2wice the price as Asenjo 7.5m minimum release clause, Akinfeev at best is around 15m & I have seen him turn into World Class most of the time.

i havent bought akinfeev on FM09 yet, but on FM08 i remember his costing my Southend side about 24mill in the 4th season... He replaced Lee Alnwick after i got promoted to the prem tho so no complaining!
But, he ended up getting replaced my Craig Gordon who was immense in the 5th season or so..
But on FM09, i would advise getting Akinfeev over Asenjo, as Akifeev will be good for the next decade lol, he's young for a keeper, 24/25..Also, for a great backup go for Vincent Enyeama, he's only 400k ..

Depends, Joe Hart did real well as well. But Akineev's reflexes is always a plus.

I allways go for Oscar Ustari.

Cheap at the beggining of the game,
got him for his minimum release clause of 5.5 mil because reina was injured for a while.

Allways turns out good.

Asenjo!!!

He does assists to Cardozo!!

How good is that?!?!

And he is a quality keeper, still young i can only imagine how good he wil be at his thirties...

I would defo buy Asenjo bound to be a world class player in the future

I'd prefer asenjo because he's younger, and he's better through the game experience and becomes better and better, trust me cuz I have both asenjo and akinfeev, and asenjo conceeded less than akinfeev.

Akinfeev if you want class now or asenjo if your looking for young talent

I got both of them for my Arsenal team. Asenjo played for one whole season and did really well then I found Akinfeev and got him for 8.5 million and since then he has been amazin. value jumped to 20+ million for him in the first season for arsenal, so I say Akinfeev