Akinfeev Or Asenjo ?

Asenjo Or Akinfeev ?

• Total voters
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if its not to late you have good money in arsenal get both and sell almunia and fabianski!!!!!!!!

I've got both in 9.3 after 1 season. Akinfeev is going to be my first choice with Asenjo as the backup / cup competition keeper.

I plan to play this game for a long while so we'll see :), i'll drop whoever is having a bad patch of form.

Sold Gomes for 13 million and snapped up Asenjo for 8.25, I love Spanish release clauses! :D

what about carlos kameni ? ive never tried him in 09 but his stats look good. i always buy asenjo but i try to change it up now for something different.

I have Asenjo at Inter and i would recommend him again and again and again!! He is amazing!
Last season (10/11) he played 56 conceded 26 clean sheets 38

Id say Akinfeev just because i havent tried Asenjo

I would say Asenjo just because I haven't tried Akinfeev lol:p

If you are desperate for a keeper, then go with akinfeev which i would becuase i hate almunia lol. but if almunia is doing well for you then get asenjo as he turns into an amazing keeper.

I agree with that as well though as Akinfeev is more experienced.

Akinfeev conceded 22 in 49 games for me last season. He had some fantastic games, keeping Manchester United & Barcelona at bay. Wouldn't change him for anybody else, i've tried Asenjo & Adler and the latter comes close, but is not equal. Keeping in mind he can probably play to this standard for the next 15 years and is only set to improve i'm set.

If he is this good why hasn't anybody in the Prem given him a chance?

Akinfeev is better, but Asenjo is great aswell.

defintately Akinfeev, Asenjo is KAK and completely overrated!

Alot of people will laugh at Raikan's comment, but it's actually true. I don't know about kak but he is overrated, and there are alot more keepers better than him that NEVER get mentioned.

Was just wondering how long would it take to for Akinfeev to settle in to Liverpool and learn English? Because I have Reina atm who's doing a pretty satisfactory job, no major complaints but I'll probably get Akinfeev reading comments around the forum at end of second (this) season. I'm hesitating because of the language barrier and perhaps even personality (I've never had him before).

Also would he be too young to be an effective tutor for some of my youth keepers? Anyone have good experiences with him being a tutor if you've done that?

Asenjo is quality, have never bought Akinfeev.... bought asenjo first season, 2nd season he was GK of the year (in the world) and was just amazing. Hugo Lloris of Lyon is also a great young GK

iv never bought akinfeev i will have to though

Won the Premiership due to purchasing Akinfeev..he made a huge difference and only conceded 3 in first 15 games of season...

I've signed both for my current save, Sunderland, Asenjo i'd reccommend if your strapped for cash - if your a big four team i'd say akinfeev, i'll always sign both if i can, or asenjo then akinfeev, that way i buy for cheap and resell in a season or two for double the cash ;)