Akinfeev Or Asenjo ?

Asenjo Or Akinfeev ?

• Total voters
I had Akinfeev on FM 08, very good keeper. But on FM 09 I bought Steve Mandanda. He's a shot stopper but is also alright at sweeping up through balls.

i cant belive Asenjo is catching up in votes
what chump is voting for him

Had Asenjo for Liverpool and kept clean sheets most games

Had Akinfeev for City...after making the squad quality...and he didn't do nearly as good as Asenjo for my Liverpool squad.

The easy eith was niether I'm afraid Adler is simply the best.

i would say asenjo as he is chaper,still really good and is much younger.
4 or 5 years i think.

I have tried Akinfeev and he is world class goalkeeper but he is conceded more goals. Asenjo also good but same like Akinfeev, conceded more goals. But thier rating is above 7. Now I try with Gordon and he is amazin for 1st season with me. He is only concede 17 goals in league even thoug he's ratings below 7.

Anyone have tried Mandanda or Lloris?

he is a GOD!
best keeper in the game
i paid 21 million for him 2nd season, spent and sold all dead wood and some 1st team players just to buy him!

Well i plumped for Asenjo (£8M) :) after offering £20M for Akinfeev and it being rejected. :O I only had £25M and i still need a CM so Akinfeev was out of the equation for now. :/

I prefer Asenjo because at the start you can get him cheaper and he is just as good in my oppinion... I also find that he settles in really easily!

But if your arsenal... why do you need a CM? You've got Denilson and Ramsey for the moment, and you will have Fabregas in a month or 2...
What formation are you using?

i bought akinfeev once for arsenal he made so many errors. his eccentricity attribut is like 7 or something but he comes out for everything and makes mistakes and i have never has asenjo so i wouldnt know.

You pay for what you get really Akinfeev better keeper but more money but if you are arsenal you have alot of money so got with Akinfeev. Asenjo for me is the best backup keeper on the game though.

I prefer Asenjo because at the start you can get him cheaper and he is just as good in my oppinion... I also find that he settles in really easily!

But if your arsenal... why do you need a CM? You've got Denilson and Ramsey for the moment, and you will have Fabregas in a month or 2...
What formation are you using?

Well, if he's like me and HATES Denilson then a replacement is certainly in order.

If I had to choose, it would be Asenjo, purely due to the fact he costs a fraction of what Akinfeev does, and Asenjo is one of the best young keepers on the game...
Personally, I prefer Ochoa, very good at the start of the game, and costs around 6-10m.

i started with both ochoa and Asenjo in a gers team.
im now in 4th season and ochoa still in sticks hmmm.

i just bought asenjo for my west ham squad in the january transfer window on my 2nd season and in 8 games overall hes conceded 7 goals, hes 6 for 7 in the epl and 2 for 0 in the cup, hes had 3 clean sheets overall and 1 man of the match award and with a overall average rating of 7.06. never really bough akinfeev as he is always too expensive!

I would say Akinfeev, but CSKA will want near 20m for him, but has the advantage that he is already in the league of Van der Sar etc., whereas Asenjo is definetly one for the future. If you have enough sign both....send Asenjo on loan for a season or two.

Akinfeev all the way baby hes awesome!
Also Steve Mananda is good aswell!
Cant beat Petr Cech hes a god!!!

asenjo is a waste of time , imo, keepers are so important on the game - overpowered maybe. In that regard always buy a ready made world class keeper who speaks the same language as the rest of the team, you just cant afford to be giving away silly goals while a wonderkid develops. I play as arsenal and i find Gomes of spurs to be like a brick wall. Right now im using steve mandala . with asenjo as backup.