First Name(s): I Kadek
Last Name: Darmawangsa
Date of Birth: 15/5
City of Birth: Denpasar
Nationality: Indonesia
Second Nationality (optional): Belgium, Dutch (triple nationality :D )
Ambitious, Loyal or Professional: Ambitious
Height (cm): 192
Weight (kg): 81
Feet strength (0-20) (right and left must add up to 30)

• right: 10
  • left: 20
Primary Position: DC
Secondary Position: SW, DMC, MC
Preferred Moves (Max 2): Dives in to tackles, Hits free kicks with power
Idol (Max 2): David Luiz, Alex (that PSG guy)
Disliked People (Max 2): Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott
Favorite Club (Max 2): Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund
Disliked Club (Max 2): Manchester United, Arsenal

3 Best mental attributes (excluding determination): Bravery, Aggression, Decisions
3 Worst mental attributes (excluding determination): Creativity, Flair, Off the Ball

2 Best Physical attributes (excluding injury proneness): Strength, Natural Fitness
2 Worst Physical attributes (excluding injury proneness): Agility, Jumping Reach

3 Best technical attributes (excluding versatility): Free kicks, Long shots, Tackling
3 Worst technical attributes (excluding versatility): Long throws, Finishing, Penalty taking

First Name(s): Sasha
Last Name: Thomas
Date of Birth: 1st June
City of Birth: London
Nationality: English
Second Nationality (optional): RussianAmbitious, Loyal or Professional: Ambitious
Height (cm): 189
Weight (kg): 74
Feet strength (0-20) (right and left must add up to 30)
  • right: 18
  • left: 12
Primary Position: AM(C)
Secondary Position: M(C)
Preferred Moves (Max 2): Tries first time shots, Runs with ball often
Idol (Max 2): Jack Wilshere, Andrey Arshavin
Disliked People (Max 2): John Terry, Cristiano Ronaldo
Favorite Club (Max 2): Arsenal, Zenit
Disliked Club (Max 2): Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea

3 Best mental attributes (excluding determination): Creativity, Flair, Decisions
3 Worst mental attributes (excluding determination): Leadership, Concentration, Aggression

2 Best Physical attributes (excluding injury proneness): Acceleration, Pace
2 Worst Physical attributes (excluding injury proneness): Strength, Balance

3 Best technical attributes (excluding versatility): Dribbling, First Touch, Passing
3 Worst technical attributes (excluding versatility): Heading, Long Throws, Corners

First Name
(s): Dusan
Last Name: Dzajic
Date of Birth: 13.10. 1997
City of Birth: Belgrade, Serbia
Nationality: Serbian
Second Nationality
(optional): Greece Ambitious, Loyal or Professional: Ambitious
Height
(cm): 186
Weight
(kg): 85
Feet strength
(0-20) (right and left must add up to 30)
  • right: 17
  • left: 13
Primary Position: ST
Secondary Position: AML
Preferred Moves
(Max 2): Places shots, Moves into Channels
Idol (Max 2): Thierry Henry
Disliked People (Max 2): Josep Guardiola, Lionel Messi
Favorite Club
(Max 2): Partizan Belgrade, West Ham
Disliked Club
(Max 2): Barcelona, Bayern Munich

3 Best mental attributes (excluding determination): Composure, Flair, Off The Ball
3 Worst mental attributes
(excluding determination): Positioning, Bravery, Leadership

2 Best Physical attributes
(excluding injury proneness): Agility, Pace
2 Worst Physical attributes
(excluding injury proneness): Jumping Reach, Strenght

3 Best technical attributes (excluding versatility): Dribbling, Finishing, Technique
3 Worst technical attributes
(excluding versatility): Marking, Long Throws, Corners

Scout's report 1

Good day. My name is Player Scout, and I am an amateur football scout. I have discovered 12 young players around the world with raw talent , all destined to succeed. I will monitor their careers and update this blog as they progress. Let's meet them for the first time.

Alex Westcott

View attachment 403608View attachment 403603

Jordan White

View attachment 403601View attachment 403600

Damien Young

View attachment 403598View attachment 403595

Matt King

View attachment 403597View attachment 403596

Sum Ting Wong

View attachment 403594View attachment 403593

Muamer Bascelic

View attachment 403591View attachment 403590

Hans Christian Pedersen

Last edited:
If the attributes don't look great, let me know before I proceed

If the attributes don't look great, let me know before I proceed
Work rate on vi Paulista's lower than I expected, maybe swap it with positioning stat? xD

Also preference for club Flamengo seemed to not be added, if Brazilian league isn't enabled, how about preference for Real Madrid

Work rate on vi Paulista's lower than I expected, maybe swap it with positioning stat? xD

Also preference for club Flamengo seemed to not be added, if Brazilian league isn't enabled, how about preference for Real Madrid

You made his work rate one of the worst attributes that's why it's so low. Brazil is loaded, but I didn't add it as a preference because it's not realistic for a player to want to sit in the brazilian league his whole life. However Flamengo is one of his favourite clubs.. I'll show you the info screen after the next update, as I don't want to spoil the surprise of what club he's signed for and how he's performing.

You made his work rate one of the worst attributes that's why it's so low. Brazil is loaded, but I didn't add it as a preference because it's not realistic for a player to want to sit in the brazilian league his whole life. However Flamengo is one of his favourite clubs.. I'll show you the info screen after the next update, as I don't want to spoil the surprise of what club he's signed for and how he's performing.

Ah ok, I've never actually created a custom player before - I had in my mind a 6 or 7 as his starting work rate, didn't realize it'd be a 4 :p. And the second part about the Brazil league career preference makes sense. Looking forward to the next update!

I am a Chinese Swiss guy... Only chinese and swiss teams want him... I hope Sum Ting Wong will go to Europe ...

You misspelled my name... But i forgive you ;)
My player looks good, i hope for a good carrier. Would love to end up in England at some point.

Edit: Also, just noticed this... Partizan Belgrade is my favorite football club in the world, so it doesn't make sense that i would like to play for Red Star, our arch nemesis. If it's possible, fix this, please.

Last edited:
My player looks good, i hope for a good carrier. Would love to end up in England at some point.

Edit: Also, just noticed this... Partizan Belgrade is my favorite football club in the world, so it doesn't make sense that i would like to play for Red Star, our arch nemesis. If it's possible, fix this, please.

It seems I accidentally clicked on the wrong Belgrade. I'll fix that and your name with the live editor shortly, sorry about that.

Scout's report 2

It has been 10 weeks since my last report. Let's see what the young stars have been up to:

Alex Westcott

View attachment 403538View attachment 403537View attachment 403536View attachment 403535View attachment 403534

He has been ever present in the Cardiff youth teams since signing, 10 games 6 goals. BUT WOW! 2 goals on debut for the Blue Birds. This lad is destined to become a club legend if he remains loyal. Called up to England u21s for next fixture set.

Jordan White

View attachment 403523

Jordan signed for London giants Arsenal so he is sure to develop well. 16 youth appearances so far with 4 goals. Not bad for the young gunner. 1 U21 appearance and a goal for Wales already!

Damien Young

View attachment 403508View attachment 403507View attachment 403504View attachment 403503

Already on the record books as the youngest player ever for his club, surely this kid will get more first team chances then our other young stars, that will surely aid in his development. 6 Appearances in the youth teams with 3 goals so far.

Matt King

View attachment 403502

Dream move for this kid. 7 youth appearances with 2 goals so far. Will be interesting to see how he moves up the ranks at Spurs.

Sum Ting Wong
View attachment 403495View attachment 403494View attachment 403493View attachment 403492

On fire for his new club already! Apart from his goal scoring debut, this kid also scored in his second game. Add to that 11 goals from 8 reserve and youth games, there's no stopping him. However I'm sure he's eyeing a move to Europe in the next couple of seasons. 1 U21 appearance and 2 goals for China.

Muamer Bascelic

Unfortunately this lad has yet to receive a contract offer although there are still teams after him. But he has already made an U21 international appearance for Bosnia!

Hans Christian Pedersen

View attachment 403491

Moving to a decent club but yet to appear at any level for them. However 1 U21 Denmark appearance to his name already!

Victor vi Paulista

View attachment 403489
Perhaps not a smart move to a club in USA third division but 14 first team appearances already with 3 assists. He should develop well given this first team experience at such a young age and if he performs well, he'll make a big move in no time. An u20 cap for USA to his name as well.

I Kadek
Darmawangsa

View attachment 403488

Very good move for this lad? Well yes and no. A top club for him, but he only moves in 2 years time! However he is expected to appear for the Indonesia U21 side shortly, hopefully that will earn him some experience.

Sasha Thomas

View attachment 403487
Big move for this lad! 12 Youth appearances so far. And being tutored by Yaya Toure! Sounds brilliant right? Well it isn't as good as it sounds because he is seeing a slight decrease in determination because of this. Hopefully it won't hamper his development at all.

Duscan Dzajic

View attachment 403486
A move to the second division in Greece in 28 Months time, until then he will just ply his trade with the Serbia U21 for which he has 1 appearance already. Hopefully he can improve enough to enter the first team immediately when he signs

Shaahid Jhetam

View attachment 403485View attachment 403484

Dream transfer for any young South African but surely just a stepping stone to greater things. 6 youth appearances and 3 goals so far. Due to make an appearance for SA u20 soon.

Ok so I've fixed the preference to play for Red Star, everything is in order there now, however the editor won't let me fix the name. Sorry about that man..

Next update will take a while. However it will be on 1 January 2014. However I'd like to update you guys on some of the top transfers around the world.

PLAYER
FROM
TO
FEE
Diego CostaAtletico MadridChelsea32m
Antoine GriezmannR. SociedadMan City24m
Ivan RakiticSevillaArsenal18m
Marc BartaBarcelonaMan City17.25m
Javier HernandezMan UtdSpurs14.5m
Sami KhediraReal MadridPSG13.75m
DoriaBotafogoBarcelona10.25m

Should you have any other screenshot or info requests, just ask. :D