Don't worry mate, the most important thing have been fixed. :D
Thanks.

Hmm, decent starter club, with good opportunities for first team football! Just have to be patient :) Nice to see I'm already playing for Denmark, even though it's "only" for the U/21 :)

Things seem to be going well for most of the players, although two of them agreed to join clubs at 18, so they're stuck till then. Also I'd like to see Shaahid, Paulista and Sum Ting move to bigger countries

Haha, I tried to make my player into a selfish a*hole. idols barton and Cattermole... He is allready a goal machine... This is epic :p

Things seem to be going well for most of the players, although two of them agreed to join clubs at 18, so they're stuck till then. Also I'd like to see Shaahid, Paulista and Sum Ting move to bigger countries

Hope the European clubs have good American scouts :$

Loving the updates so far!

Maybe I'll get tutored by aaron lennon? Sherwood has a tendency to use youth players too!! :D

Cardiff, eh? Good starter club I think, should get played a bit and get some Premier League experience, hopefully they stay up :p

Keep it up.

I assume that i'm one of the "trapped" till 18. I don't get how is that possible, i have greek nationality, i should transfer to any club that signed me. Any thoughts on this?

Crewe,well,a good team for young players.

But it seems not good to I have injury worries.

Oh my haha i don't even have a club yet :( so bad haha hope there are some contenders..

Sorry guys, no update today, I'm writing an exam tomorrow. But ill post the next one after the exam

Not a bad player mine imo :p. Signing for Arsenal was a good decision imo. Arsene Wenger knows how to turn a young star into the next Messi!!! haha :p

Glad he rejected Manchester City, Chelsea and United. All three have zero stability on managerial fronts, and players turn into stars by having stability.

Bet you guys are jealous of the player who gets tutored by Yaya Toure :D