Scout's report 3

Alex Westcott

Not much has gone on with this lad since we last took a look at him. He has made another Capital one cup appearance for Cardiff but suffered two training injuries, the first on international duty with the England under 19's, keeping him out for 11 days and preventing him from playing his first international at youth level, and soon after his recovery....

View attachment 402092

Sadly not a great few months for him...

Jordan White

On fire for the Arsenal youth teams, racking up 12 more appearances and scoring 4 goals and 4 assists. Also becoming an integral part of the Wales u21 team. Add to that his Arsenal debut, on as a sub in the Capital one cup. He's definitely improving fast.

View attachment 402091View attachment 402090

Damien Young

Things are still going good for this guy in the youth teams, 8 appearances and 4 goals. He's also been given 9 league games (6 as a sub) and 2 cup game (1 as a sub) but the first team games haven't been going his way. However he has his first Wales u21 game under his belt.

View attachment 402089

Matt King
This lad has become an important player for the Spurs u18's. 25 appearances 5 goals, 6 assists and 4 POM performances. Nothing yet for him on the first team or u21 international front but it's just a matter of time. He has appeared for the England u19 side.

View attachment 402088

Sum Ting Wong

SIMPLY AMAZING. 10 goals in 11 games since he was promoted to the Guangzhou reserve side. And has thus been promoted to their first team for the 2014 season. He made 3 league appearances and 3 cup appearances for the first team in their 2013 season with 2 goals. But take a look for yourself what happened with him on the international front..
View attachment 402087View attachment 402086View attachment 402085View attachment 402083View attachment 402081

Muamer Bascelic

Well this lad has finally arranged a transfer, for 17 months from now. 3 u21 appearances for Bosnia with 1 goal so far though, so not all bad for him. I'm very excited to see his career kick off.

View attachment 402080

Hans Christian Pedersen

So this young Dane made his mark on the Redbull's u19 team with 11 apps, 4 goals and 2 assists. This has seen him promoted to the first team where he has made 3 sub appearances i the league and bagged a goal. He's gone on to make 5 U21 appearances for Denmark and scored 2 goals.

Victor vi Paulista

The USA season closed with him ending up with 18 appearances, 1 goal and 5 assists for the Rhino's. Unfortunately they couldn't make it into the promotion spots and he didn't secure a big transfer in January. So this unlucky wonderkid will spend at least 6 more months in the US third division.

I Kadek
Darmawangsa

His transfer is now less than a year away. But nothing new has happened with this lad.

Sasha Thomas

This kid is certain to have a prosperous career as he has 35 appearances and 8 goals and 9 assists for the City youth teams. His tutoring with Yaya is over too, and he's only seen a very slight drop in determination, hopefully he has learned a lot from the Man City star player. He's now trying long range passes and running with the ball through the middle of the park just like Yaya

Duscan Dzajic

This kid is sitting at home counting down the days until 2016 when he starts his career in Greece.

Shaahid Jhetam

16 youth appearances, 12 goals and 2 assists. Not bad for this young kid. But he must be disappointed that he doesn't have a first team appearance for Kaizer Chiefs yet.

Last edited:
Looking good so far, nice to se that I've been promoted to the first team! :)

So let's have a quick vote. Should I use FMRTE to give the 3 players with future transfers, a transfer to those clubs now?

So let's have a quick vote. Should I use FMRTE to give the 3 players with future transfers, a transfer to those clubs now?

Of course! If not fair for us others if we're getting developed and they're not.

That's what I feel too. But I also want to keep the realism of the save there, that's why i ask

Transfer News:

25/03/2014

It is understood that the transfers of
I Kadek Darmawangsa, Duscan Dzajic Muamer Basceli have gone through today. It was previously thought that these deals would go through immediately after the players' 18th birthdays but given that these players have developed so fast over the last few months, their clubs have decided to speed up their deals.
View attachment 401969View attachment 401968View attachment 401967

Next update definitely within 24 hours. I have some very exciting news.. Let's see if anyone can guess what that is... The update will be posted on 1 August 2014. So basically after the European season.

Next update definitely within 24 hours. I have some very exciting news.. Let's see if anyone can guess what that is... The update will be posted on 1 August 2014. So basically after the European season.

I think I know what the exiciting news is, my team won the Euro league, and I'm topscorer of the tournament! ;)

My player scored a professional goal??? :p

At the moment it seems the Chinese man is my only competition!

My player scored a professional goal??? :p

At the moment it seems the Chinese man is my only competition!

I feel like things are going best for Jordan, Sum Ting, Sasha and Hans Christian so far... But things can change fast

Sum ting wong... I created this guy as a joke, really... Joey Barton and Cattermole as favoured personel. Most selfish stats possble, likes to argue, teamwork low... low natural fitness.. Look what is happening to him now... Sum ting IS wong... I love this! Thanks OP, great adventures here!

Ah bollocks, hopefully injuries don't destroy my career. At least I made an appearance in the League Cup.

Ah bollocks, hopefully injuries don't destroy my career. At least I made an appearance in the League Cup.

I notice that the guys getting injured have their training workload set to high, and they're all still young. I'm sure as they develop their stamina, they'll be fine. Injury proness is set to low

Sum ting wong... I created this guy as a joke, really... Joey Barton and Cattermole as favoured personel. Most selfish stats possble, likes to argue, teamwork low... low natural fitness.. Look what is happening to him now... Sum ting IS wong... I love this! Thanks OP, great adventures here!

He's probably selfish but he's probably bagging the goals because he's better than the competition. I want to see if he'll keep it up on a bigger stage.. Let's wait and see