TRANSFER NEWS:

1/1/2015

Dusan Dzajic
has shocked his club by handing in a formal transfer request. The player believes remaining in the second tier of Greek football is detrimental to his development. He has however stated that it is not his disloyalty that has initiated his request, but his ambition to match his potential. Dusan has been attracting interest from all over the world.

View attachment 400327

In a more shocking turn of events, and something I predicted would certainly not happen, Shaahid Jhetam has attracted interest from Europe. The player is reportedly flattered but the interest but has stated he will not be caught up in the speculation until it materializes. Shaahid has openly stated of his desire to play for Man Utd.

View attachment 400324

PSG have officially signed Sum Ting Wong for 4.2m

Last edited:
TRANSFER NEWS:

SUM TING WONG
has been loaned back to Guangzhou on an 18 month deal.

Shaahid Jhetam has reportedly been the subject of bids from Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea, all believed to be in the vicinity of 1 million pounds.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!

Quick question, what personality type does vi Paulista have?

Wow... Haven't been able to check this thread for a while, was gone on short vacation. I see that i'm most underdeveloped here, i hope that will change when i sign for (hopefully) Dortmund. Can't wait for next update!

Wow Loaned back immediatly... Good for football experience, 18 months is a long time...

Nice to see that my player is doing well at the moment! Happy with the record as youngest debutant for the danish national team :)

6 games so far, not bad.. i wish i could get more playing time though, maybe genk should loan me to dutch league? :p

TRANSFER NEWS:
13/01/2015

Shaahid Jhetam is set his dream transfer after negotiating terms successfully with Man Utd. The young stiker reportedly rejected offers from Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, AC Milan and Juventus.
The bid is believed to be around the 1 million pound mark.

Dortmund have had a 1.2 million pound bid for young Serbian Dusan Dzajic accepted.

Once most of the players are regulars in their first teams, reports will be at the end of each ingame month

SELECTED TRANSFER NEWS:

Not much to report on this winter. These are some of the major transfers around the world, apart from the transfers of Shaahid Jhetam and Ting Sum Wong

PLAYERFROMTOFEE
Mario MandzukicBayern MunichDortmund10.25m
Fabio CoentraoReal MadridNapoli8.75m
Gylfi SigurdssonSpursAC Milan8m

SPECIAL SCOUT REPORT:
01/02/2015

Let's take a look at where the careers of all 12 of our stars stand.

View attachment 399854
Jordan White is currently the highest paid out of the 12 over at Arsenal, where he has spent his entire career. He, along with Shaahid Jhetam and Dusan Dzajic are tied down for another 3 and a half years. While the 4 highlighted players have just 1 and half years remaining on their contracts. Perhaps that's a blessing in disguise for Victor vi Paulista, and maybe Alex Westcott too. But Sasha Thomas and Matt King would be looking to get an extension as soon as possible.

PSG loanee Sum Ting Wong is currently the most valuable player at 5.5m punds, followed by Sasha Thomas. While Dusan Dzajic and I Kadek Darmawangsa are currently valued at less than 100k. I would say that these 2 lads and Muamer Bascelic are highly undervalued which too is a blessing in disguise as it'll be cheap and easy for big teams to pick them up as we saw happen with Shaahid Jhetam.

Muamer Bascelic, Dusan Dzajic and Victor vi Paulista should all try to make a move to bigger clubs soon if they are to fullfill their immense potential.

Arsenal certainly know how to tie down their players, well played. Jordan needs to be loaned out to a League One side.