Absolutely brilliant formation once again mate,used your one for FM14 for ages with a lot of success.
I've used it as Exeter,won league 2 at a canter,and again league 1 (can give you screen shots if interested)
The only problem i have is the striker does not score many, dont think its the quality of my strikers either.
Magic stuff though,do you use the same training as you did for the FM14 version?

Absolutely brilliant formation once again mate,used your one for FM14 for ages with a lot of success.
I've used it as Exeter,won league 2 at a canter,and again league 1 (can give you screen shots if interested)
The only problem i have is the striker does not score many, dont think its the quality of my strikers either.
Magic stuff though,do you use the same training as you did for the FM14 version?

Hey mate.
Thanks for the kind words.
I'm no longer using the tactic as is in my current save.

I did a few changes I think make it more solid at the back. When I'm home from work I will post them up.

A note about the striker, he is the main play maker in the team so won't be scoring 30-40 a season. A good striker will get around 20 in the league with this tactic. However your wingers and your cma will score alot of goals.

Individual training I give what the players need,
Team training I set to balanced low
Match prep I set to attacking movement 20%

I also no longer use oi's but this is preference.

great tactic for weak sides, playing in lower league poland, getting very good results

thanks for the upload

Thought that maybe the case with the strikers.
look forward to the upgraded version

No worries, will be interesting to see what you've changed :)
The defence in the Prem is awful,leaking loads of goals....have you changed the Defensive Mid at all?

Good to see you back Callamity. As a lot of people have mentioned, i enjoyed using your fm14 tactic and i'm assuming this will be no different.

I look forward to giving it a go, which will have to wait till i finish my current season as i seem to have found a super defensive beast that barely gives up shots at goal, let alone goals itself. But will defo give this a try at some point :)

No worries, will be interesting to see what you've changed :)
The defence in the Prem is awful,leaking loads of goals....have you changed the Defensive Mid at all?

I have indeed changed the defensive mid. Changes are mainly role related, didn't seem to work well this year as it was. I've also changed from very fluid. My test season was the first time I've had a keeper get golden glove in this year's fm. Which I like.

I have indeed changed the defensive mid. Changes are mainly role related, didn't seem to work well this year as it was. I've also changed from very fluid. My test season was the first time I've had a keeper get golden glove in this year's fm. Which I like.

I changed the defender's to ball playing defenders, as they seemed to lump the ball straight back to the other teams midfield,straight back in danger instead of playing it out.
seems to have made a bit of difference

Very excited about this mate,will be giving it a go tonight and tomorrow and will let you know how i get on...good work in advance :)

Clammity are those results of Hull and Newcastle in OP from the current patch? Very impressive!

Clammity are those results of Hull and Newcastle in OP from the current patch? Very impressive!

The hull result was on the last patch.
Newcastle on the current. I'm quite happy with it. Up till now I've struggled to keep clean sheets this year.

Ok I'm testing on a fresh save with Hartlepool. Did you play with attacking mentality against the bigger teams as well?

Just as a matter of interest,if you're hanging onto a lead do you change anything?
I tend to go to control,and change any attacking mentality to support? (On your old version)

Ok I'm testing on a fresh save with Hartlepool. Did you play with attacking mentality against the bigger teams as well?

Just as a matter of interest,if you're hanging onto a lead do you change anything?
I tend to go to control,and change any attacking mentality to support? (On your old version)

I didnt change anything at all guys. played as is.