QPR

This save file is from an old QPR save I had that used the new style tactic, this has been requested by a user

Are you bringing a player filter out this year Callamity ?

Are you bringing a player filter out this year Callamity ?

Hey mate, the filters from last year were created by someone else, you can still follow the in game stat recommendations. Just make sure your wingers are fast, and your 3 defend duties are good in the air. Try someone like Mitrovic up front aswell.

I've been playing the game a bit differently this year so not really kept up on how the tactic is working xD

don't know why this tactic isn't as popular.. it might not get constant results but it plays the best football i've seen and doesn't rely on corners to score goals....

Callamity if you're working on anything new i'd happily test for you!

don't know why this tactic isn't as popular.. it might not get constant results but it plays the best football i've seen and doesn't rely on corners to score goals....

Callamity if you're working on anything new i'd happily test for you!

Really nice of you to say mate.
I'm not working on anything I usually play a specific style depending on the team I am and how I want them to develop. In my current save I'm using a 4231 that I've probably had the most fun with in a while. I was going to write about a 4231 however I saw rashidi had put one together almost exactly the same so I didn't bother.

Do you mind positing it so I could give it a try mate? Always been a fan of your tactics always play the best football