Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<3 This is awesome as always! keep it up and shall i say i suspect Brian to be Suarez in disquise :p

Dundee United

View attachment 447556

October 2013

Destroy Motherwell In League Cup

View attachment 447555

This shows how well the counter attacking tactic has been working for us as in an evenly matched game we still manage to put 6 past one of the best teams in the League.

October Fixtures

View attachment 447554

4 more wins in a row as i start to think this challenge will only get interesting when Rangers show up and Celtic stop selling all of their best players.
I took at look at why Celtic are playing so **** and for a total of ?5million they have sold Commons, Fasan, Mulgrew, Samaras and Stokes and only brought in Sammir from Dinamo.

League Table

View attachment 447553

Oosh! 11 points clear already as Celtic continue their poor start to the season down in 6th.

Player Stats

View attachment 447552

Graham is still top of the pile with Ciftci upfront next to him involved in most of his goals.​

Dundee United

View attachment 447551

November 2013

Neil Lennon On Our Passing Style

View attachment 447550

November Fixtures

View attachment 447549

Screenshot didnt take the first time round so had to go back and get it, Could our early season dominance be over as Celtic beat us and then we draw with rivals Motherwell?

League Table

View attachment 447548

10 points clear at the top at the moment with Celtic still struggling despite getting the win against us and now a massive 14 points behind us.

Player Stats

View attachment 447547

Graham and Ciftci still leading the charts as they continue with their dominant partnership and keep loan player David Goodwillie out of the team.​

Going well mate, looking forward to a Scottish team taking over the world :D You have sort of inspired me to do something similar with Spurs without me knowing, all 3 of my signings this summer were English :p

Going well mate, looking forward to a Scottish team taking over the world :D You have sort of inspired me to do something similar with Spurs without me knowing, all 3 of my signings this summer were English :p
I just cant afford anyone at the moment but its forcing me to use the youth players and every player who has a decent game for me is like less than 23 its ridiculous how many decent youngsters Dundee have, went a bit crazy last night and practically finished the first season so expect plenty of updates today!

Dundee United

View attachment 447401

December 2013

Mackay-Steven Out for 2 Months

View attachment 447400

December Fixtures

View attachment 447399

Could all of these injuries prove our undoing as we start to waver in the league and our form is all over the place.

League Table

View attachment 447396

It might help that we reach the turn of the year a massive 11 points clear, i think even a mini implosion form wise and Celtic will still struggle to catch us, Have they left it too late?

Player Stats

View attachment 447395

Dundee United

View attachment 447389

January 2014

RB Watson Out 2 Months

View attachment 447388

No January Business But Goodwillie Loan Ends

View attachment 447382

He just couldnt get a game, out of all of the injuries i have had the front two have been pretty solid and you dont fix wont aint broken.

January Fixtures

View attachment 447378

Cifcti has gone from goal provider to bag a ton of goals this month as we win 4 out of our 6 matches with important wins over the likes of Inverness, Im sure a few people will be happy Aberdeen managed to scrape a draw.

League Table

View attachment 447374

11 points clear at the top but we have played a game more than most of the other teams, Early season pace setters Motherwell have plummeted right out of the title picture as Ross County who just beat us have moved up to 3rd.

Since November Celtic have won all of their league games and Lennon has won the Manager of the Month twice in a row.

Player Stats

View attachment 447372

Ciftci has moved up the Golden Boot table after an impressive month and look how much of a dirty ****** Souttar is with his second red of the season and hes only 17.

How on God's green Earth has Zola netted 13 times? unbelievable jeff..

You always pick the teams i hate haha first Rangers and now Dundee United.. it's like you have something against me hahahahaha ;)

How on God's green Earth has Zola netted 13 times? unbelievable jeff..

You always pick the teams i hate haha first Rangers and now Dundee United.. it's like you have something against me hahahahaha ;)
Lol! Who do you like in Scottish football! I couldnt be Aberdeen with Stonecolds legacy and this way i dont have to buy Souttar or Gauld. Zola has been a beast may put an offer in for him, I was wondering where Cammy Smith was but he moved to west brom

Dundee United

View attachment 447319

New Contract Talks - Feb 2014

New Contract Proposal

View attachment 447318

So it looks like the board want to help me develop the youth we already have by yet again not giving me any money.

Tonkin Signs New 2 Year Deal

View attachment 447317

I was hardly going to reject it.

Goodwillie Deal Nets Us ?100k

View attachment 447316

This was some much needed money into the coffers as Blackburn stupidly play Goodwillie activating a ?100k add on for us.

Dundee United

View attachment 447315

Feb 2014

Celtic Knock Us Out of League Cup Semi Final

View attachment 447314

It was a shocker of a result as the rejuvenated Celtic romped to victory, their 2 new signings Hleb on a free and Sterling on a loan have been key to their recent turnaround.

Give Lennon A Bit of Stick

View attachment 447313

Feb Fixtures

View attachment 447311

So we only place twice in the league but manage to beat once fancied Motherwell and only scrape a draw in the other, It was nice to see my super trio of Graham, Souttar and Gauld all score this month.

Im desperate for the Scotland job just so i can pick these 3 in the team.

League Table

View attachment 447310

Right well its squeaky *** time now as the depth in the squads start to show and we have our lead at the top halved by Celtic to just 6 points now.

Player Stats

View attachment 447309

17 year old Souttar is a dirty ******! He got another 3 game ban after getting sent off for the 3rd time this season in the league then moaned at me when i fined him!

Right so while watching the boxing last night i might have got carried away with this a bit and im currently in october . . .. . Going out for breakfast then expect plenty of updates!

Lol! Who do you like in Scottish football! I couldnt be Aberdeen with Stonecolds legacy and this way i dont have to buy Souttar or Gauld. Zola has been a beast may put an offer in for him, I was wondering where Cammy Smith was but he moved to west brom

I am a Red just like Klippy and Stonecold.. Aberdeen born, raised and supported!

have been there for a few fantastic results like Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic Aberdeen 4-4 Celtic Aberdeen 2-2 Bayern Munich and been to Celtic park for Celtic 0-1 Aberdeen where dazzling Darren dumped the diddies out the cup

COYR

But seriously (i don't know where you're from but i'm guessing not Scotland) Zola is absolute wank

Dundee United

View attachment 447160

March 2014

Dillon Out 6 Weeks

View attachment 447159

Gauld Wants The Title Or Hes Off!!!

View attachment 447158

Hes not even 18 yet but keeps moaning about wanting to move to a bigger club, Supposedly Mourinho and Moyes have been spotted watching our games in recent weeks for him.

Souttar Sent Off Again!

View attachment 447157

Thats the 4th time this season the 17 year old has got sent off! I fine him and nothing changes! He moaned this time about me fining him despite missing 12 games through suspension this season.

March Fixtures

View attachment 447156

The perfect month as we win 6 games in a row including impressive wins at Aberdeen, Inverness and even beating Rangers in the cup.

League Table

View attachment 447155

10 points clear with only 6 games to go and the first Dundee United league title win in almost 30 years is on the cards.

Player Stats

View attachment 447151

Graham has stormed the Golden Boot and Ciftci has had an outstanding season so far, and MatthewElphinstone look at Calvin Zola what a striker!​

I am a Red just like Klippy and Stonecold.. Aberdeen born, raised and supported!

have been there for a few fantastic results like Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic Aberdeen 4-4 Celtic Aberdeen 2-2 Bayern Munich and been to Celtic park for Celtic 0-1 Aberdeen where dazzling Darren dumped the diddies out the cup

COYR

But seriously (i don't know where you're from but i'm guessing not Scotland) Zola is absolute wank
I couldnt be from farer away in GB as im from Penzance near Lands End in Cornwall!

Dundee United

View attachment 447138

April 2014

Lennon Bitter

View attachment 447137

Mourinho Wants Souttar

View attachment 447136

They were just lucky Souttar didnt get sent off after his 4 match suspension for his 4th red card.

April Fixtures

View attachment 447135

So we make it through to the Scottish Cup Final and will play Kilmarnock along with picking up 7 points in the 3 league games including beating Celtic.

Dundee United Win Scottish Premier League

View attachment 447131

30 Years Since Last League Title

View attachment 447130

Champions League Football For Dundee United

View attachment 447129

Its not the Champions League proper though as we will need to get past 3 rounds to reach the Group Stages.

League Table

View attachment 447128

Celtic all but gave up after losing to us in the league and we stretched our lead to 16 points after at one point Celtic cut it to 6 points.

Player Stats

View attachment 447127