Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldnt be from farer away in GB as im from Penzance near Lands End in Cornwall!

aha! Zola is ***** but McGinn is absolutely fantastic! maybe one of Aberdeen's best ever signing!

Unlucky on Smith, it could be worse though... sometimes he signs for Celtic and gets a game with them and scores 25 goals a season! (I found out the hard way)

aha! Zola is ***** but McGinn is absolutely fantastic! maybe one of Aberdeen's best ever signing!

Unlucky on Smith, it could be worse though... sometimes he signs for Celtic and gets a game with them and scores 25 goals a season! (I found out the hard way)
Hes not played even once for West Brom, im more worried that i will lose Souttar or Gauld! I will refuse any offers for them but if they are like this at 17 there only going to want to leave even more when they reach there twenties.

Sometimes if you get a parent club with the clause 'You can send players to the Parent club to aid their development as footballers' sometimes it allows them to believe they are now at a bigger club and normally come back happy.. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't it's a gamble and you could lose the player for 3-12 months..

WOW, what a fantastic season im so glad dundee was picked and im loving the the story so far m8 lets hpoe u can make the group stages :)

WOW, what a fantastic season im so glad dundee was picked and im loving the the story so far m8 lets hpoe u can make the group stages :)

Thanks man im enjoying it so much at the moment! We are playing so well, have so many decent youngsters and the board are getting easier to deal with! I can see this becoming a long term story for sure, thanks for reading.

Sometimes if you get a parent club with the clause 'You can send players to the Parent club to aid their development as footballers' sometimes it allows them to believe they are now at a bigger club and normally come back happy.. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't it's a gamble and you could lose the player for 3-12 months..
Definitely something i will look into, thanks, Zola still going strong. ;)

as Sundays are quite on fm base why dont you cancel 2day plans! ha an just give fm sum stick an we can enjoy this fantastic story :D

as Sundays are quite on fm base why dont you cancel 2day plans! ha an just give fm sum stick an we can enjoy this fantastic story :D
I hope to play it for the rest of the afternoon and update it a fair bit too! Been out with the kids most of the morning so its onto FM

Look at Celtic's Atajic, he looks the part.
Im trying to go for only Scottish players bar a superstar, but he does look pretty decent, had a good loan spell with Motherwell this season but im currently in november and he is in the reserves for Celtic and hasnt played a game this season.

looking forward to it! thats what sundays are all about

its right lol mines at work she on a double! roll on 7pm kids bath an bed = peace and quite only 5hrs an 45 mins to go whoop

im gonna start with dundee utd now never try the youth challange b4 so your only going to buy young Scottish player only?

im gonna start with dundee utd now never try the youth challange b4 so your only going to buy young Scottish player only?
I have only signed scottish players but not focused on the youth players as such at the moment because all of the good ones would never join me like Cammy Smith, Tony Watt and Jordan Rhodes but i have only signed Scottish players in the summer window but some are a lot older.

kk keep it coming :) out of the youth other than gauld and souttar who would you recommend giving game time 2? im gonna try an turn this into a long save an hope to get the scotland job also

Dundee United

View attachment 447046

May 2014 - End Of League Season

Lennon On Us Using Scottish Players

View attachment 447045

I Win Players Manager of the Year

View attachment 447043

So we ended the league season with losses to Celtic and Inverness but beat Ross County 5-1 mainly using the squad players as we prepared for the Scottish Cup Final.

League Table End

View attachment 447042

So we ended the season a massive 13 points clear of Celtic as Hearts just about stay in the division despite their 15 point deduction at the start of the season while Motherwell tipped to come second this year almost got dragged into the relegation battle themselves.

Team Stats

View attachment 447041

So Celtic had the best defence but we scored almost 30 more goals than them this season to show we had our amazing attack force to thank for the league win.

Player Stats

View attachment 447040

Graham scored 11 more goals than his closest rival Zola while Ciftci also made it onto the list despite his supporting role, 3 players made it onto the Assists list with unsung hero Ryan Dow creating plenty of goals alongside Ryan Gauld.

Up next Cup Final

kk keep it coming :) out of the youth other than gauld and souttar who would you recommend giving game time 2? im gonna try an turn this into a long save an hope to get the scotland job also
Dow, Robertson, Armstrong and Calum Butcher have all been amazing for me so far.

well done nice to see lennon is still as mad as a hatter seem you have got under his skin keep up the good work