Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dundee United

View attachment 447038

Scottish Cup Final and End of Season 2014

So we face Kilmarnock who were in the relegation playoffs and eventual lost to Morton so should not be much of a threat.

Dundee United Do the Double

View attachment 447033

Scottish Cup Final

View attachment 447032

Despite LB Robertson getting sent off around the hour mark we still manage to score both of our goals with only 10 men and win the Cup!

Squad In Order of Appearances

View attachment 447031

Top Goalscorer - Brian Graham - 39 Goals

View attachment 447030

Well before i started this save i had never even heard of him now hes one of my favourite players on FM! Simply amazing player for me and just clicked with my tactic, its not very often i have a player score that amount of goals.

Player of the Season - Nadir Ciftci

View attachment 447029

Is a bit of a naughty boy in real life but has been amazing for me this season in the supporting role next to Graham, Has been a goal maker and goal scorer and is only 22!

Young Player of the Year - Ryan Dow

View attachment 447024

Is pretty much the playmaker of our side as after literally every match the Media go on about him! Yet again another young Scot.

Up next the numerous awards that were dished out

well done nice to see lennon is still as mad as a hatter seem you have got under his skin keep up the good work
Thanks man, he is proper mental i hope he doesnt get fired any time soon.

just started a gers save and souttar has gone to man u

Dundee United

View attachment 446963

End of Season Awards 2014

So we won a lot of awards and Scotland go stir crazy for awards and have a stupid number of awards! (There are 3 Manager of the Year Awards)

Ciftci Wins Player of the Year

View attachment 446962

Graham Wins FW Player of the Year

View attachment 446961

Ryan Dow Wins Player of the Season

View attachment 446959

Graham Wins Scottish Premier League Golden Boot

View attachment 446958

Ryan Gauld Wins Under 19 Player of the Year

View attachment 446957

Win Writers Manager of the Year

View attachment 446956

And Plain old Manager of the Year

View attachment 446954

5 Players Make Team of the Year

View attachment 446955

Finally Season Overview - We Are Biggest Overachievers!

View attachment 446953

Right up next new season and Champions League football beckons . . . . .​

Dundee United

View attachment 446951

Summer Transfer Window 2014

Dundee United Release 11 Players

View attachment 446948

Season Expectations

View attachment 446950

This is after i have done all my business in the transfer window, to start with we had around ?3million but nothing in the way of a wage budget.

So as im so far ahead i forgot to get the transfer history screenshot but we only sold Gavin Gunning who is Irish and was moaning a lot about moving to a bigger club.
He joined Wigan for a healthy ?1.5million and with the likes of Butcher and Souttar in defence shouldn't be missed.

Players In

So i only spent money on one player and that player is a Scottish League Legend

Kris Boyd - ST - ?150k

View attachment 446949

Matt Gilks - GK - Free

View attachment 446947

Ikechi Anya - MR - Free

View attachment 446946

I also picked up on free transfers Kevin McDonald a central midfielder and Scott Laird a left back, The last 3 transfers were only made to add some much needed depth to the squad especially with the European campaign now at times last season we were pushed rather thin. Boyd will be a third striker who plays whenever the other two are fatigued, injured or out of form and Gilks will be the new first choice Goalkeeper.

Board Create Link With Tottenham

View attachment 446943

Celtic Transfer Watch

Celtic brought in a few free transfers along with Nick Powell on loan from Man Utd and signing George Boyd for a hefty ?3.5million.

2 key players to leave Celtic was Mcmullan to Arseanl for ?3.6million and Virgil van Djuk left to join Dynamo Kyiv for a massive ?6million.

up next Champs Lge

Dundee United

View attachment 446942

Champions League Second Qualifying Phase - July 2014

Champions League Draw

View attachment 446940

So we shall face Norwegian side Molde for my first taste of European football with Dundee United.

Dominate At Tannadice

View attachment 446937

This tie should have been put to bed in Scotland with the amount of chances we had but instead we shall take a 2-0 lead to Norway.

Bore Draw In Norway

View attachment 446935

Another dominating display but yet again our strikers struggled but we are through to the next round which is all that matters.

Champions League Third Qualifying Phase Draw

View attachment 446931

Probably bar Dinamo Zagreb get the hardest team in this draw in Sparta Prague. DOH!​

more more more more !!!

Are you trying to rattle my chains? Kris Boyd?? REALLY!? lol!

A hate figure at Pittodrie

Keep it up, and i may also add that your other story encouraged me to do a save where i try to win every top flight title in Europe as my own journeyman challenge!

And if you ever need names for a future Pass The Parcel (if you lot will be doing one this season) I will throw my hat in to join in :D

Awesome story, hadn't realized you'd started a new one, Lol! BTW if you play counter attacking tactic, you must be using high tempo? Because the screenshots of spat with Lennon show you play low tempo game.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Are you trying to rattle my chains? Kris Boyd?? REALLY!? lol!

A hate figure at Pittodrie

Keep it up, and i may also add that your other story encouraged me to do a save where i try to win every top flight title in Europe as my own journeyman challenge!

And if you ever need names for a future Pass The Parcel (if you lot will be doing one this season) I will throw my hat in to join in :D
I only know him as the all time league goalscorer in Scotland i think? Thats why i snapped him up at least, not sure if i will do a pass the parcel for a while but ask LovanoFM he may be keen on something like that.

Awesome story, hadn't realized you'd started a new one, Lol! BTW if you play counter attacking tactic, you must be using high tempo? Because the screenshots of spat with Lennon show you play low tempo game.

Im going to flitter between the two wanted a more long term save with one team as well as the journeyman save, I dont generally stick with one tactic for long and at the moment we play a passing style similar to the tika taka tactic but far less open to counter attacking.

Dundee United

View attachment 446893

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Rnd - July/August 2014

Good Draw Away From Home

View attachment 446892

They scored a very late goal and we scored an even later equalizer to give us the advantage going into the home leg.

Dundee Dominant At Home

View attachment 446891

Oh what a victory! We achieve a massive win at home to win the tie 5-3 on aggregate and qualify for the Playoffs.

Champions League Playoff draw

View attachment 446890

So we get Polish side Legia which is arguably the easiest draw so far for us and leaves us only 2 matches away from the promise land of the Group Stages.

Dundee United

View attachment 446889

Champions League Playoffs - August 2014

Impressive Performance In Poland

View attachment 446888

We really struggled with breaking the team down in Poland but Ciftci's late goal has all but secured us the tie.

Demolition At Tannadice

View attachment 446887

What a result! As they have to come and get a victory they left themselves open and we took our chances well and have reached the Group Stages.

?7million In the Bank

View attachment 446886

Not a bad bit of money considering when i took over the team a year ago they were not even worth ?7million.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 446885

We were the lowest ranked team by a mile in the competition so cant expect much in the group matches but i would like to think we could nick a point here and there.​

Dundee United

View attachment 446884

August 2014 - Domestic

Boyd Is Out Injured Already

View attachment 446883

Robertson, Gauld and Souttar Make Scotland Squad

View attachment 446882

August Fixtures

View attachment 446881

We played a lot of matches in July and August and a few in the league as we won 4 out of 5 matches but did slip up against lowly St Mirren.

League Table

View attachment 446880

Looks like Celtic are bit more together this season as they rattle of 6 wins in a row at the start of the new season.

Player Stats

View attachment 446879

Calvin Zola on fire at the moment and as you can see Tony Watt who i put a bid in for is currently on loan to Hibernian.

He became all time top goalscorer after playing about 97 (rough guess) more games than the fantastic Henrik Larsson!

Dundee United

View attachment 446878

September 2014

LB Robertson and Youngster Souttar Make Scotland Debuts

View attachment 446877View attachment 446876

September Fixtures

View attachment 446875

We lose a close fought match to Sporting in Europe but dominate the domestic scene with a demolition of Rangers along with some good league results.

League Table

View attachment 446874

3 points clear at the top as Celtic drop a few silly points by losing and drawing this month in the league.

Player Stats

View attachment 446873

That 7M will be really helpful.