"El Clásico" Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

i reckon it will finish 1-1 messi and higuain to grab the goals

Oh I'll have my guess...

Real Madrid 0 Barcelona 2

5-2 Barca.

Messi to get a hattrick, then Xavi for the other 2.

For Madrid, Ronaldo and Higuain to score.

Im gonna say that its going to be the most exciting 0-0 game ever.

This past week people have been saying that Messi is better than Ronaldo or Ronaldo is better than messi but we will soon find out wont we personally id go messi so 2-1 Barca

I will tell you all how it is.Im on the laptop in the bar across the street from the Bernabeu, waiting to enter the stadium. Just watched the Barca bus turn up.I darent take my jumper off, Im surrounded by Real fans and I am wearing my Barca top:s
Barca win 4-2

most people reckon barcelona are gunna thrash em but rememeber madrid are a class team too and they are at home

I'm going for a 3-1 to Barca. When I saw Madrid's defending against Atletico a few weeks back well it was awful at times and Barca are the one team in world football who can embarrass you just ask Madrid last year.

most people reckon barcelona are gunna thrash em but rememeber madrid are a class team too and they are at home

I agree with you madrid are gonna take some beating but messi's form latley has been amazing

I think a Real Madrid win :( since Biscuits [busquets] is playing, cant stand him. also Alves upfront!?

Real Madrid: Casillas, Ramos, Arbeloa, Albiol, Garay, Gago, Xabi Alonso, Marcelo, Van der Vaart, Higuain, Ronaldo.
Barcelona: Valdes, Milito, Maxwell, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Alves, Pedro, Messi.

Strange a double up on ronaldo maybe

im predicting higuin will score as he has a goal every 70 minutes for real madrid this season so sky sports say

real madrid have plenty of players that are able to score where as its only been messi for barcelona the last few league games

real madrid 3- 1 barcelona

I am predicting a 1-0 to Real Madrid.

Van Der Vaart to score. I think Messi will disappoint and Ronaldo will be poor.

I am predicting a 1-0 to Real Madrid.

Van Der Vaart to score. I think Messi will disappoint and Ronaldo will be poor.

so do i it allways happens a big game with alot of world class players being bigged up alot usually ends up a disapointment with the players not performing to well :(