Euro 2016

Predictions for tonights game then guys?

I'm saying 2-0 France win

My Full Predictions:

Winner - Iceland

Runners Up - France

Top Scorer - Giroud

Worst Team - Germany

Iceland to win every game 1-0.

Oh its nearly here love tourneys and taking in 3 games a day in the groups. Off all weekend so thats me sorted!

If iamauser is going Iceland im putting everything on them seeing as he gave us leicester ;)

First game and already ref controversy. Meh.

If Benzema didn't decide to be a total douchebag and blackmail a team mate with a *** tape he would have started and this would be over by now. Also how was that not a foul just now by Evra?

And France will nick the cup this year I think. By far the most balanced squad.

Think Pogba is having a good game, for such a physical beast the guy has some top class technique and his skillset is really developing.

I don't really fancy France in this tournament, I mean sure they have their strong areas but relying on Giroud for goals is dangerous as already seen with two squandered chances, missing at this level costs u dear.

Also their defence is shaky, wouldn't trust them against a better team.

Think Pogba is having a good game, for such a physical beast the guy has some top class technique and his skillset is really developing.

Its his choice of pass i like, really knows when to stop play simple, and when to hollywood to a new side of attack

Its his choice of pass i like, really knows when to stop play simple, and when to hollywood to a new side of attack

When he did the little drag back with his right foot to create the angle for the little **** pass over the top with his left was absolutely top drawer. I agree he is a joy to watch.

Put Payet in last minute in my fantasy team in the words of macho man randy savage "ooooooohhhhh yyeeeeeeaaaahhhh"

The matches in the first week look quite disappointing... Only real clashes/fun matches would be Belgium v Italy and Germany v Poland imo.

The matches in the first week look quite disappointing... Only real clashes/fun matches would be Belgium v Italy and Germany v Poland imo.

England vs Wales? Game with rivalry and passion usually.

Just don't think it will be a high quality game, because of Wales (and a lil bit because of Hodgson)

Good games so far actually. And stadium-banned English ****** making a mess abroad as usual at a big tourny. ******* embarrassment.

Good games so far actually. And stadium-banned English ****** making a mess abroad as usual at a big tourny. ******* embarrassment.

Personally I'd like to see the French police given a free reign to dish out whatever punishment they see fit to football hooligans. Hooligans aren't football fans. They're thugs and should be treated as such.