Euro 2016

Its not just english its many different fans, but either way they all want jail terms and banning for life. Absolute joke pay all that money to go to a tourney then have a few beers and start acting like knobs. Absolutely ridiculous on all sides especially when what the police will want to be doing is staying vigilant against terrorists not babysitting 40 year children

Is it coming home yet?

god no, doubt we will make it past the quarters as per usual, but we should beat Russia been badly hit with injury I am pretty sure. Well if we want to be getting out the group we need to be beating Russia.

Man this is my 7th game I have taken in since Friday, just sat in the man cave BBC Iplayer on the laptop, Hearts of Iron on the desktop and all the beer and junk food one can muster. Its been great I have even took in the Copa America seeing as I have Premier Sports, if you get chance to see Costa Rica's third goal against Colombia do it was a sexy team goal.

Germany been a joy to watch tonight, was banking on more Mueller goals for fantasy football though, its hard not to like this team they love to attack and play some great stuff. Ukraine giving Kroos far too much time on the ball tho and he is running the show.

Shame this all has to end tomorrow on a course with the Princes Trust :'(

Germans are looking poor, so they'll probably go and win the whole thing again.

We've had a good game, but real test is Ukraine and Germany. Coming out of the group in this tournament is nothing special, with 3rd places being elegible.

I really hope Uefa punishes Russia for the way their fans acted. Threat off exclusion from tournament is good start, but I'd go further and take away their spot as one of venues for 2020 and give it to say Sweden.

How can one of the most talented generations of players you are likely to see in a national team so poor

They have so many fast and creative players, and yet he plays this team against Italy...

Carrasco and Mertens on the bench, Fellaini AMC, KDB on the wing. Why, just why?!?

This has been terrible from Belgium. Final ball has been seriously lacking every time Lukaku gets in a good position the pass is always behind him, KDB has been absolutely terrible and Wilmots subs have been horrendous. Should have taken De Bruyne off and gone two up top and give Lukaku some help. At least we aint the only country with a **** manager ;)