Euro 2016

Nothing excites me in football as much as Italy team in full **** mode.

This has been terrible from Belgium. Final ball has been seriously lacking every time Lukaku gets in a good position the pass is always behind him, KDB has been absolutely terrible and Wilmots subs have been horrendous. Should have taken De Bruyne off and gone two up top and give Lukaku some help. At least we aint the only country with a **** manager ;)

I thought Lukaku has been terrible. Those times the ball was being passed to him, his footwork was terrible and movement is slow and that miss at 60'... Origi looks a lot sexier to me, but that's also more a kind of striker of my taste than Lukaku.

I thought Lukaku has been terrible. Those times the ball was being passed to him, his footwork was terrible and movement is slow and that miss at 60'... Origi looks a lot sexier to me, but that's also more a kind of striker of my taste than Lukaku.

He didn't play great but you if you are chasong the game you go 2 up top surely not bring off the guy who has scored 25? KDB was by far the worst on the pitch, thing is with Lukaku he had no support and was playing against 3 CBs.

Wilmots been messing up our generation since he has been hired.
The man has no previous experience as a manager, he was assistant manager at Belgium before he was hired and that's it. Ridiculous that he ever got the job in the first place.

Our starting line-up today was just poor. Been in the media for days now that Fellaini was gonna start today, why?!
An Italy team that play 3-5-2 and with Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli have 3 quite strong cbs, especially in the air.
No options to spread the play too, De Bruyne and Hazard constantly coming inside and trying to look to play through the middle where about 9 Italians were waiting for us, great.
Looking forward to the next 2 games. Hoping we dont do too well and just get him fired. Although I think he'll be leaving after this tournament anyways, regardless of how we play.

Lukaku has been good in like 2 competitive games so far that I can remember for Belgium. Croatia away, his 2 goals sent us to the World Cup and at the World Cup playing USA. I prefer Origi over him. Wilmots doesn't see Origi as a striker (even though he did bring him on as a striker today.. clueless).

De Bruyne was **** poor today, Fellaini useless (even losing headers against the likes of Giaccherini).
The defence that started today has not even previously played before.. Our last game against Norway, J. Lukaku played the full 90, Vertonghen and Alderweireld played the full 90 at cbs, and Denayer started at rb, with Ciman subbing him later on.
Good preparation.

Wilmots being inept is one thing, but it tells you a lot about real quality of the Premier League, when the team packed with PL superstars gets played off the pitch by what is widely considered the worst Italy squad ever assembled.

Not the worst, just not the best. Conte is an amazing manager and got that team running like a machine though. He's using one of the most average strikers I've ever seen in Pelle excellently, amongst others.
A very experienced team too though, he fielded the oldest team at a Euro final stage ever.

Italy is definitely a team to look forward to throughout this competition. This is pretty much their last chance with the generation they have though.
That against a team with a defence that has never played together before (missing a crucial link in Kompany as well), playing Fellaini thanks to our clueless manager ahead of Carrasco or Mertens and he even made De Bruyne look like an absolute mug last night.
It's not always about having the team to do it, it's about preparing the team as well. We knew how the Italy team would link up, they have been doing it for months and still we started out with the wrong team.

I love the italian football, but I hadn't expect that Italy would be able to win against Belgium. And I don't like Antonio Conte, but I must admit that he had prepared this match very well.

De Rossi, Giaccherini (and these two players hadn't been in the plans of Conte) have been the best players for Italy yesterday. Belgium surely have problems with the injuries of Kompany and of Lombaerts, and yesterday Lukaku has had his difficulties against the italian defense.

Now I'm very curious for Austria vs. Hungary. I've seem some matches as livestreams and both teams play a good football, but I think that Foxl & Co. have more quality in their rows. I'm reading now this article www.online-betting.me.uk/blog/austria-v-hungary-predictions-betting-odds-euro-2016.html which is confirming my idea, so I think that I'll also bet on the 1.

Great team effort from Hungary today. Not the flashiest game you will ever see, but for this occasion: team > individuals.
Portugal is the clear favorite in the group, but with at least 1 point from Iceland, the fantasy doesn't look so unreal anymore :D

Thought I would try and spark some REAL football talk here and not the incessant ******** that has gripped base lately.

This Portugal team looks to have some very exciting youngsters and some great experienced players like the Fm legend Moutinho and of course Ronni who along with Messi is just another level entirely. Think they could be real dark horses although Iceland look no mugs either. looking forward to having a proper look at some of these young players as I don't get to watch European football as much as I used too.

Thought I would try and spark some REAL football talk here and not the incessant ******** that has gripped base lately.

This Portugal team looks to have some very exciting youngsters and some great experienced players like the Fm legend Moutinho and of course Ronni who along with Messi is just another level entirely. Think they could be real dark horses although Iceland look no mugs either. looking forward to having a proper look at some of these young players as I don't get to watch European football as much as I used too.

Within 3 mins they would have conceded a goal.

They have very good players but their ex coach was very poor. Should have done lot better with the players he had. Hopefully this coach makes them play like a team rather than Ronaldo + 10 players who never met each other.

Within 3 mins they would have conceded a goal.

They have very good players but their ex coach was very poor. Should have done lot better with the players he had. Hopefully this coach makes them play like a team rather than Ronaldo + 10 players who never met each other.

Yeah I thought Siggy should have buried this, looks a good game of high tempo football developing though so should be a good watch.

Shaping up to be a good tournament, none of the favorites impressed so far, so here's hoping for plenty of shockers in the knockouts.

I forget how good Nani can be seeing him play just reminds me of how unplayable he was on his day

The one pkayer you want that chance to fall too, thought that was going in for sure

And Nani scores. Should have scored 2 though.

Quite impressed with Andre Gomes got a sensational touch on him. Looks a talented player.

How cool would it be if iceland got through the group. I mean they got 320k people living in Iceland.