Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

the beta version is a save game i only put england & scotland has playable leagues beacuse am currently editin the european leagues

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

link version 7 beta enjoy
http://sharebee.com/5427b666

Is sol campbell at notts county? and is notts county rep higher? :wub:

some news on v7 there will be two version's one with player updates (CA/PA) one with out (CA/PA)

can you make Stockport County a bit more financially secure mate? I noticed the board's changed but the money hasn't haha
and what're the budgets at Pompey gonna be mate?

preview of version 7 screenshots of first team squards
request for firts team squards are welcome

astonvilla.png

By chris2255 at 2009-08-29

blackburne.png

derby.png

everton.png

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

fcbayern.png

fulham.png

hulll.png

inter.png

liverpoolw.png

mancity.png

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

portsmouth.png

rmadrid.png

stoke.png

swansea.png

westham.png

Superb job, looking forward to next Friday. Has the Italian Serie B been updated as well?

chris22 any chance of you making michael owen NOT injury prone because i dont think he will be now he is at united and when i have downlaoded some new updates he gets injured in one match against teams like FC SEOUL and then he is out for 4 weeks lol. and one more thing is there any chance of you making the squad numbers in spain permanate because in recent updates i have had the real madrid squad numbers are up to date but when the season start ronaldo's number goes to 15

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Finally can i ask if i can have the link chris22 of were you got your complete logo pack from as shown on the screenshots thanks

Last edited:
All the updated databases and the ones I started to edit myself are all messed up to be honest, All the sale values are like 2M when the value was like 20M how can this be fixed?

Thomas vermaelen -- 4.3M
Sebastien Bassong -- 2.3M
Glen Johnson -- 6.5M
Emmanuel Adebayor -- 5.0M

But then people like Michael Owen cost 17.5M value price and Yuri Zhirkov 12.5M value price on the Fmworldupdate all the values are wrong.

Chris, great updates but in your saved game version 7 I noticed problems, mainly about Arsenal as I have played as them. Its still early in the season but song has been amazing and on the beta version he is in the reserves and rated as good championship player, I hope you will fix this as well as bringing in to line others like Diaby, Denilson, Bendtner and even Eboue who are now excellent players. Also, Wilshere is now a regular in the squad and should have his ability bumped up according with his performances so far, Merida is also much better than on the game. Looking forward to September 4th.

Good work chris mate, just wondering if you could do a few upgrades for me? Jamie Vincent (stockport) David Poole (stockport) Oli Johnson (stockport) Vedran Corluka (spurs) Kenwyne Jones (sunderland) Martin Fulop (sunderland) Kieran Richardson (sunderland) Shaun Wright-Phillips (man city) Jose Bosingwa (chelsea)
Thanks Again Mate :)

what time on friday will this be released

Personal request...get rid of the daft injuries like swine flue and cancer.

can`t wait might tease myself with this update for now! on the last few though arshavin is always unsettled nearly staright away i take it theres no way to stop this?

Personal request...get rid of the daft injuries like swine flue and cancer.
Really? oh that's just wrong,i second that strongly. Cancer shouldn't be appearing in footy games for gods sake.

I have never seen cancer in the updates yet, just the swine flu lol

can you add jerome rothen from psg to rangers on season long loan.

Standard Liege have completed the free signing of 30-year-old centre-back Ricardo Rocha. Claudio Ranieri has taken over as Roma coach on a two year deal following the departure of Luciano Spalletti. Twente have recruited Brazilian striker, Wellington on loan from Hoffenheim until the end of the season. Ajax Youngster Darko Bodul Joins Sparta On Loan. + loads more here http://www.goal.com/en/scores/transfer-zone