Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

i`ve not seen it yet, dosen`t meen its not in there! seen swine flu arshavin got it at the start for me out for 12 days!

I think cancer's in there, I know swine flu definately is.

Didn't know about that cancer one. Seen the swine flu one though.

my mate told me he saw people with cancer on the other update :(

your update should be good mate, last one was good, the one and only thing i really dislike is that you have chosen to add injurys into the game, maybe just leave the injurys out of it, cancer? swine flu? 19month injurys? we all like realism, but its too much, so just leave the injurys out and other than that i look forward to another great update.

yeah tht thing the hypothermic cardioblahblah w.e it was not really realistic for 14 prem players to get this inuury including adebayor barry arshavin and beletti!

I have never seen Cancer

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

or swine flu in any updates. Screenshots?

I have never seen Cancer

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

or swine flu in any updates. Screenshots?

I would give you one but how do you do screenshots?

oooh can't wait for this! probably play this as my final save, can you make sure you add radanfah abu bakr(to swansea city) i think its spelt, he's signed for them on a three month contract, and kristian o'leary(also swansea city) has gone on loan to leyton orient for a month, thank you!!

I hope u add craig dawson to Rochdale not been on any of ur other updates and he is by far our best defender :p

lee strafford sheffield wednesday chairman he wasnt on last update either.
also peter gilbert isnt there anymore he got released

hope i helped lol.

Personal request...get rid of the daft injuries like swine flue and cancer.

Yeah they are pretty ridiculous..

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Wait cancer? I 've never see any player get that, but swine flu, my players kept getting it and it's pretty annoying :/ doesn't make the game realistic at all..

swine flu on fm?? you made a right pigs ear of that ;)

(here all week)

Last edited:
How long is Wasileski out for after Witsel did that horror tackle on him?

can you make sure Ryan Williams, Joe Lamplough and Blair Sturrock all play for mansfield, Thanks