Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

don't say bullshit when you don't know only one % of the thruth please :)

Even my blind grand ma can see that it's an accident. When you play football that kind of **** can happen, and witsel has nothing in common with keane, wasyl has much more in common with him. Just look for his own job on youtube that's not better except that witsel didn't intended to break his leg everyone can see it.

Last edited:
What time dya reckon this will be out Chris? Also-nooby question-I aint been on FM in months, aint used your updates before so is it worth downloading V6 or will this new one have all the changes?

don't say bullshit when you don't know only one % of the thruth please :)

Even my blind grand ma can see that it's an accident. When you play football that kind of **** can happen, and witsel has nothing in common with keane, wasyl has much more in common with him. Just look for his own job on youtube that's not better except that witsel didn't intended to break his leg everyone can see it.

Elazard you're an idiot. He might not have meant to break his leg but he didn't try hard not to. It was a deliberate, reckless attack-he's nowhere near the ball and jumps in with two feet. Idiot.

just seen it horror tackle hope he`s banned for the c.league games i`d worry for player safety what a nasty *******! remminded me of when that other dirty barstard roy keane broke that city players leg people like should be banned for life from football that goes for matt taylor aswell!

Ok now you're officially a ****. What Taylor did was an accident *******. Even the blindest of blind Wenger apologised for his ludicrous comments that Taylor should be banned for life. He deserved a red cos he went over the ball but there was no malice like Witsel showed, or Keane. (See that-I love Keane but even I can accept what he did was wrong and malicious. You could learn to be objective )once in a while. Btw your sig is so lame-how old are you?

Yeah thanks for the opinion of the guy that doesnt know a **** about belgian football or belgian football player

anything to say about Nuclear Science maybe?

You are the idiot "nowhere near the ball" omfg did you at least watched the video? YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

And where do you ******* see in the video that he jumped with two feet? (you prolly don't have the same meaning of feet that i have)

you should also take a look at those pictures:

http://www.standard.be/fr/n_nouvelle.php?id=13697

yeah obviously witsel in the lonely guilty (wtf a wasyl was trying to do *again*)

maybe that also : http://www.extrafootie.co.uk/encyclopedia/player-profile/axel-witsel/

take a look at career stats "omfg yeah that dude is really a badass" i take maybe 2 times more yellow cards on a season than him on his whole career.

Won't argue anymore with you dummass facts are clear

(and yeah i know my english isn't really good but if you say so, you should try to speak my mother language like i speak yours so the "i don't understand this idiot" won't be a correct answer)

Yeah thanks for the opinion of the guy that doesnt know a **** about belgian football or belgian football player

anything to say about Nuclear Science maybe?

You are the idiot "nowhere near the ball" omfg did you at least watched the video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkCwMPu1mTA

And where do you ******* see in the video that he jumped with two feet? (you prolly don't have the same meaning of feet that i have)

you should also take a look at those pictures:

http://www.standard.be/fr/n_nouvelle.php?id=13697

yeah obviously witsel in the lonely guilty (wtf a wasyl was trying to do *again*)

maybe that also : http://www.extrafootie.co.uk/encyclopedia/player-profile/axel-witsel/

take a look at career stats "omfg yeah that dude is really a badass" i take maybe 2 times more yellow cards on a season than him on his whole career.

Won't argue anymore with you dummass facts are clear

(and yeah i know my english isn't really good but if you say so, you should try to speak my mother language like i speak yours so the "i don't understand this idiot" won't be a correct answer)

You know you're mainly alone in defending Witsel. I don't give a **** about his career stats, that challenge was horrific. Maybe he didn't go in with two feet, but he took off with one foot and launched in with the other. You don't win the ball like that. Witsel could have slid, or even tried to nick the ball over the Wasyl's slide. The fact that Wasyl won the ball with his legitimate challenge showed Witsel was never going to win the ball by jumping in like that. Just cos Wasyl is a dirty player doesn't mean he deserved to have his leg broken.

And no I'm not going to say you can't speak English-you clearly speak good English, I wouldn't use an excuse like that when I can't speak French or German or Flemish or whatever your home language is.

Witsel made a very, very bad challenge.

He deserves a lengthy ban for it.

End of story

You can't honestly think that there was no malice in that tackle... if you do, you're either blind or dense, or a hefty combination of both.

BREAKING NEWS - Chelsea (who have been fined £113,000) will not be able to transfer players into their club for the next two transfer windows. They will next be able to sign players until January 2011!!!!!! This is due to the player Gael Kakuta (who has been fined £682,000 Euros and banned for 4 months for his part) breaking his contract with the French club Nantes to sign for Chelsea towards the end of 2007.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_5535793,00.html

If Chelsea do not appeal, or fail to win their appeal, will these bans and fines be able to be added into the DB so close to its release?

Last edited:
Hopefully they will be. :)

Take note, chris.

BREAKING NEWS - Chelsea (who have been fined £113,000) will not be able to transfer players into their club for the next two transfer windows. They will next be able to sign players until January 2011!!!!!! This is due to the player Gael Kakuta (who has been fined £682,000 Euros and banned for 4 months for his part) breaking his contract with the French club Nantes to sign for Chelsea towards the end of 2007.

If Chelsea do not appeal, or fail to win their appeal, will these bans and fines be able to be added into the DB so close to its release?

The fine i first said was imposed on Gale Kakuta himself is to be shared with the club and the player.

But he aint going to have enough time to see if the appeal goes through it will take weeks possibly months before we hear a final verdict

Richard dunno is still at man city on the screenshots :)

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

oh and chelsea need to be banned from making any signings if at all possible? :)

I presume that if it is not in this update, then it will be put into a future update when everything is finalised

looking forward to the update chris!
ajw i think your simple! and calling someone a **** for having a diffrent opion to makes u the child!
my sig my choice!

as for banning cheski from transfer market could you put that in the update can`t imagine you could probley have to wait for fm2010 for that?

Last edited:

i have give chelsea no money to spend they wont buy any players in the first transfer window i dont think you can stop them from buying players in january or the fowlloing summer transfer window i will go on holiday an see what happens i will let you no tommorow

i have all so removed swin flu from the update

update out tommorow at 11am or 2pm

cheers chris, i was wondering what could be done about it, you managed to ban kakuta from playing too? p.s your updates have always been amazing, keep up the good work!

in no way is this a complaint, but why could the update be out at either 11:00am or 2:00pm?