FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Juan Mata
Club I'm managing: Man Utd
Buying Club: Barcelona
Price: £35 mill + £15 mill of clauses
Year: Just about to start my 3rd season

Just to make you aware I have Reus, Depay, Januzaj who can play on either flank and also have Pat Roberts coming when the transfer window opens.

Player: Juan Mata
Buying Club: Barcelona
Price: £35 mill + £15 mill of clauses

Just to make you aware I have Reus, Depay, Januzaj who can play on either flank and also have Pat Roberts coming when the transfer window opens.
I would say deal, that's alot of money for a player.

Player: Pione sisto
club I'm managing: Lille
buying club: PSG
Price: £40 m + £10 m clauses

so I'm in my second season and right on the deadline day in january window, PSG whom I'm in a crazy title race with, offered a huge amount for Sisto. If it was any other team I wouldn't even have written it here but if I sell him to them they will only get better and I don't currently have alternatives.

If you guys say deal, who do you think I could replace him with? Depay has a 14m release clause but he won't say yes below 3m of annual wage and I pay my top earner only 2 m so it's a bit against my principles :) I could sign Douglas Costa for a reasonable fee or loan Adama Traore. Or you could just recommend someone else. Thanks.

Traore would be a suitable replacement, but in all fairness. I would say no!

Keep him and sell him in the summer, to a team abroad.

Player: Daniel Sturridge
Club I'm managing: Liverpool
Buying Club: Manchester City
Price: £113 mill + 25% of profit clause

Okay I'm gonna take the bait on this.. Screenshot of his stats for first 2 years?

I somehow don't think you'll be getting anything on that clause.

Screw everything else, blindly sell him.

First of £113m is excellent of course. Providing you have a suitable replacement, but even if you haven't you can find one for less than that money.
If you want a clause in there, re-negotiate it to a next sale clause. Even 10% is a very nice extra to your deal. All in all, accept it man :)

Player: Victor Wanyama
Club you're managing: Southampton
Club who are buying: PSG
Price: £55 million
Year: End of season 2016

Should i sell him?
I have these players for dm/cm position, Schneiderlin, Jack Cork, Gaston Gil Romero, Ruben Neves, Ajer, Prowse and Sergi Roberto

Last edited:
Player: Eden Hazard
Club selling: Chelsea
Price: £44 m
Year: Start of the 2nd year

He had an amazing season and now Chelsea wants to sell him (don't know why), I'd play Hazard on right and di Maria on left.

Player: Eden Hazard
Club selling: Chelsea
Price: £44 m
Year: Start of the 2nd year

He had an amazing season and now Chelsea wants to sell him (don't know why), I'd play Hazard on right and di Maria on left.

No doubt, DEAL: Hazard is amazing !!!

Player: Munir
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club selling: Barcelona
Price: £26.5 million
Wage: 60 p/w

Year: January 2016

or

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Club selling: Everton

Player: Munir
Club selling: Barcelona

or

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Club selling: Everton

Lukaku hes more complete

Player: Jose Luis Gaya
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Valencia
Price: £25.5Million
Year: July 2015 (Second Season)

I tried bidding 17M, but Valencia still not budging. 25.5M is his release clause. I only have Moreno as left back at the moment. Is he worth £25.5M?

Player: Jose Luis Gaya
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Valencia
Price: £25.5Million
Year: July 2015 (Second Season)

I tried bidding 17M, but Valencia still not budging. 25.5M is his release clause. I only have Moreno as left back at the moment. Is he worth £25.5M?

Not really. Especially if you have other areas still strengthening. Try looking at Alex Sandro/Jonathan Silva.

Not really. Especially if you have other areas still strengthening. Try looking at Alex Sandro/Jonathan Silva.
Man in second season all the price of good left backs are vastly inflated. I'm still waiting for my scout's report on Alex Sandro. Sporting CP seems like they want around 15-20M for Jonathan Silva. His stats looks lacking though. Is he worth that money? Meanwhile I can get Alex Sandro below 15M. I want a complete wing back - attack as rotation/backup for Moreno. If you have to choose, Alex Sandro or Silva?

Silva always performs. 15-20m seems about right as the game's tight for good and reasonably affordable left backs.

Silva always performs. 15-20m seems about right as the game's tight for good and reasonably affordable left backs.
His dribbling, first touch, technique and flair are 9. His composure and work rate are 10. He looks more solid defensively than attack. Alex Sandro's stats in all the mentioned areas are way better than him. Despite this, he performs? Just wanna make sure because his stats might vary from save to save.

Fair enough. His defensive duties are better. Especially if you're looking for an attacking LB you've mentioned the pros and cons:

Ability:
Sandro > Silva

Price:
Sandro < Silva

Pretty simplified, but an easy enough decision. :)