FMB Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 points from 4 players...

Not too bad, hoping for an Enrique assist and not expecting much from Cahill vs Liverpool.

Got Silva, Yaya, Kompany, De Gea, Cabaye, Tiote still to play.

you've got to be ******* joking, 5 minutes ago I took Skrtel out my team for Ryan Taylor, im such a fucktard

you've got to be ******* joking, 5 minutes ago I took Skrtel out my team for Ryan Taylor, im such a fucktard

I would have chosen Ryan Taylor over Skrtel myself, you were just unlucky he scored.

Thanks for scoring in the 90th minute and ruining the clean sheet Klasnic.

Last edited:
I would have chosen Ryan Taylor over Skrtel myself, you were just unlucky he scored.

Thanks for scoring in the 90th minute and ruining the clean sheet Klasnic.

yeah that was my reasoning :(

and i also hate you klasnic, was seriously contemplating putting him in my team after his performances of late

Anyone know if you can change your captain after he's scored points?

I mean it's letting me change captain from Silva (Not played yet) to Di Santo who has.

Not sure how that works, will it double Di Santo's this week or...?

Anyone know if you can change your captain after he's scored points?

I mean it's letting me change captain from Silva (Not played yet) to Di Santo who has.

Not sure how that works, will it double Di Santo's this week or...?

No, you can't.

Well, you can, but Silva will get double points this week as you have already submitted your team.

Does anyone know how you play your wild card......was just making a few transfers, then realised it was going to cost me points....so where/how do i use it!!!??? thanks in advance.

You go to your transfers tab and at the bottom there should be a wildcard option.

Be careful you only get a couple per season so don't use them for minor changes.

You get one wildcard that can be used at any time, wait until tomorrow when the websites updated and it should be available on your transfers tab.

When Gameweek 3 finishes essentially then you can use it in gameweek 4.

You go to your transfers tab and at the bottom there should be a wildcard option.

Be careful you only get a couple per season so don't use them for minor changes.

You get one wildcard that can be used at any time, wait until tomorrow when the websites updated and it should be available on your transfers tab.

When Gameweek 3 finishes essentially then you can use it in gameweek 4.

Nice one mate, thanks for that.

One of my teams got 67 (Rooney, Dzeko, Aguero ST with ED as captain)

Lowest score was a 'best of the rest' team which scored 15 I think...Somehow.

This league's team got a decent return in the end of around 54/56 I think, my best week yet.

Sensible week to play your wildcard is gameweek 4 since it doesn't end until the 10th of September so you have plenty of time to make free transfers.

was tempted to pay the 4 points and get Dzeko this week but decided against it. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Who ever has Dzeko and Rooney upfront will be estatic as Dzeko got 16 and Rooney i think got 24 points lol

E8UL8.png

88 Points :wub:

^
fuuuuuuuuuuuu
Just did a planned slight overhall of my team using my wildcard. Would be an improvement :p

Got 74 points, Rooney and Dzeko. <3 ****** gutted I swapped Rooney for Nani as captain.

Rather annoyed they've priced Stracqualursi at 6.5m...

Ruiz is 7m, Santon is 4.5m, Mertesacker is 6m, Andre Santos is 6.5m, Arteta is at 8m, Grygera is 5m, Coates is 5.5m, Crusat is 5m, Drenthe is 6m, Parker is 6.5m and Hargreaves is 5m.

Rather strange pricing on some of them, having to make a choice between Per/Santos for my defence (Put Santon in) and making my mind up between Stracq and Di Santo as my 3rd striker, tricky one.

Park Chu Young isn't on the site yet for whatever reason.

Rather annoyed they've priced Stracqualursi at 6.5m...

Ruiz is 7m, Santon is 4.5m, Mertesacker is 6m, Andre Santos is 6.5m, Arteta is at 8m, Grygera is 5m, Coates is 5.5m, Crusat is 5m, Drenthe is 6m, Parker is 6.5m and Hargreaves is 5m.

Rather strange pricing on some of them, having to make a choice between Per/Santos for my defence (Put Santon in) and making my mind up between Stracq and Di Santo as my 3rd striker, tricky one.

Park Chu Young isn't on the site yet for whatever reason.

Bellamy wasn't at Liverpool when I checked earlier, is he on there now?

Yeah...

But can't see why you would want him for...7.5 million. oO)

Absolutely ridiculous pricing for Craig Bellamy.

Yeah...

But can't see why you would want him for...7.5 million. oO)

Absolutely ridiculous pricing for Craig Bellamy.

I didn't want to get him was just curious. 7.5 million for a guy that will be backup?! jesus..... save the £1 mill and get Dzeko ;)

Just done so many changes to my team, hopefully it pays off, although, probably wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.