FMBase Lost Talents 2.0 - Attackers' Revenge Story

Dammit , perhaps i picked the wrong nationality in Bolivian , no club as of yet :/

Oh no. A sports Hernia. How annoying :'(
But nice to see I can actually score :D

I do like the style you are doing this in. Rather cool. Keep it up.

Ohh i hate my life why chivas the team i hate most i will have to play versus my beloved America:'(

I'm not even sure if Bolivia have any leagues in the game :p

OCTOBER Updates:
wanderersdeartigas.png

After the 2-Week Trial Ignacio had with Rampla Juniors, he decided that the team wasn't for his liking. Whether the team or the player didn't agree is unknown. What is known now is that the 14 year old Striker has now signed another 2-week trial contract with Montevideo Wanderers FC. The contract will end after the first week of November. Will he find a home this time? Or will Ballena keep jumping from team to team?
cruzeiron.png

Matthew Cameron has made 2 appearances since his return from a minor injury that saw him miss 7 days of action. In the 2 appearances he scored 1 goal for his club. Cruzeiro are now in 6th place in the table with 5 matches to go in the season. He, Cameron, has made 2 more appearances, totaling 8 this year, for Brazil's U-20 National side and has yet to get off the mark for his national team.

OTHER Updates:

We tend to forget that South American leagues have a month or 2 off during the winter break, which is summer in South America. So i believe that more players will get signed during that time of the year. So watch this space. Updates might seem to be coming in thick and fast, but hey, not many players have signed yet. :D Slowly but surely though, hopefully we will get there.

Haha I can't wait to be signed mate!

I loved following this story last time, and now it's been doubled now I'm involved!

Same with me , i was hooked with the last story. It's the first thing i check on FM base now , even ahead of my own story Haha.

Thanks a lot for the kind words lads.

I'll try to tap some of the scouts to try and get you guys signed up soon. ;) Even though i would rather see my player get into a team first. Mouhahahahaha!

NOVEMBER Updates:
vitora.png

Messy Hallow may have only made 7 appearances for Vitoria since he joined the club, but it was enough to help promote his team to the first division of Brazilian Football. Vitoria finished in second place behind Sport Recife by only a 5 point gap. During the 7 appearances, which saw Messy miss 5 weeks of action, Messy had scored 3 goals and assisted another. A great start to a promising career, specially if one remembers that he is still only 15 years of age. He should find some good competition next season in the 1st division of, arguably, the most prestigious club league in South America.
cruzeiron.png

With 1 match left to play in the Brazilian League, Cruzeiro have a chance to finish in 4th place ahead of Flamengo. Which they are tied in points with 69 apiece. With 4 goals out of 5 matches, many dont think Cameron will start the game as the manager will try and field the best 11 he has got to try and get that 4th place and maybe try to go into the Cope Libertadores.
gremiob.png

Gremio are themselves, in 6th place at the moment. 5 points behind Cruzeiro and have, at the same time, a 4 point cushion over Fluminense. So the season for Gremio is basically finished and they have officially finished 6th in 2011. Maybe the manager will give his young sensation, Hulkster, some precious minutes to hone his skills. Hulk has spent most of his Gremio career with the U-20s side and has made only 1 appearance with the senior team this season.
riverg.png

Batistuta has still not made any appearances for River yet. But his club, River Plate, have been fairing quite well in the 2nd Division. No surprise, than, to see them leading the league after 18 matches played. They now have 2 more matches to play in December before the Summer Break. In which they will restart in mid-January. Batistuta has made some more appearances for his National Team's U-20 and in 5 games, he has scored only 1 goal.

OTHER News:

- Ignacio Ballena has not come to agreement with Montevideo Wanderers as they become the 2nd club in as many month to have not signed the player to a permanent deal. Internationally though, Ballena has been lighting it up with 4 goals in as many matches for Uruguay's U-20.
- Reginald Bottomtoucher Jr might have 3 years to get his skills in tip top shape, but he has already shown what he can do for his National Side's U-20 with Colombia. Junior has already made an astonishing 11 appearances and scored 1 goal.
- Raul is another striker on a lookout for a team. Talks have seemed to stall with Chile's top club, Colo Colo. It hasn't stopped Raul from playing his best football for the National team's U-20. He has made 5 appearances for them while accumulating 2 goals in the process. Rumors also has it that Universidad Catolica are after the young Chilean.

My player looks decent, 8 appearances for Brazil U20's :D

Well done to the lads who have already found clubs!

I just can't wait for everyone to get off the ground, but well done to everyone in the youth internationals of sides!

Role on 2014!!!! We need to get some Bottomtoucher action!!!!

Bottomtoucher Jr + Valderrama = DIYTC => Devastation In Years To Come.

I just wonder how the Brazilian National Team will use all their 4 young players once they get settled in. Should be an epic Copa America in the next decade or so.

Yay promotion. Although gonna be much harder to find the net :(